Reactionary Liberals

Notice no evidence is offered to establish any truth to the OP. As a troll piece this one fails.

Notice that Libtards never present any evidence or empirical data on behalf of their claims, that whatever premise they propose must be automatically accepted as true, and that the burden of proof always falls upon the opposition.

Yet, the very moment we establish our own own unsupported premise (even though ours are based upon historical experience), they immediately demand that we cite and source proof of our own statements.

The burden of proof never lies with the Libtards themselves.

I dunno. I got to side with the libtards here. They want progress. Progress to less freedom and more state control. If you want to argue we already have those things and they just want more of it, I can't answer that. But every time someone posits a "problem" the answer from the left is always more bigger and more expensive gov't with tigher controls.
So banking crisis--Dodd-Frank and too big to fail.
Health care crisis--Obamacare as a compromise and single payer (socialized medicine) as the ultimate goal.
Isolated incidences of violence with guns--total gun control.
Fracking--gov't control of the energy industry.
Auto industry crisis--gov't takeover of GM and Chrysler
Student loan crisis--gov't takeover of student loan business
Global warming (hoax) crisis--carbon tax, cap n tax

Never mind gov't is totally incompetent in all these areas and has made any problem worse over the last 50 years rather than better.

okie dokie....And you want to call other people reactionary....lol....what a loser.

I am rubber
You are glue
Everything you say
Bounces off me
And sticks to you

sure......you go on thinking you got the best of me...this is the problem with you type of people.
The problem with your type is an unmerited sense of superiority (NOTE: "Being a liberal" is NOT an accomplishment worthy of celebration), and an utter lack of ability to admit you're wrong.

Forum List

Back