Reactions to Kyle verdict define different views of the meaning of “justice.”

This verdict says that any yahoo can go out with a deadly weapon and intimidate others, and if those people try to defend themselves against such an attacker...
So, anytime you see someone carrying a rifle you feel as though you're being attacked?

LOL you did not watch the trial obviously or you wouldnt post that crap. the trial CLEARLY established that in all 3 cases Kyle was attacked and acted in self defense.
why would he actually watch the trial or listen to the evidence?

the cult leader joey xiden already told him kyle was guilty and did this because he was a racist

facts be damned to the cultist

The point is, stay out of this elevator with your false accusations.
Listen, you're a Trumpster, right? If I gave you a name, if I gave you links to emails and posts confirming that the police invited the militia, even thanked them for their "help", would it matter? Of course not. You'd stick your head back up your ass and whistle MAGA.

So, anytime you see someone carrying a rifle you feel as though you're being attacked?
no what she is saying is if she sees someone walking down the street that she dislikes, she thinks she has the right to assault them and they have no right to defend themselves

Different views of what? The meaning of justice? Isn't the best example of "justice" the fact that someone avoided being lynched by the media and government officials but was found not guilty by a jury of his peers?
Dems want people convicted by mobs and the media. Who needs laws, a court system, fair trial or the US Constitution.

Listen, you're a Trumpster, right? If I gave you a name, if I gave you links to emails and posts confirming that the police invited the militia, even thanked them for their "help", would it matter? Of course not. You'd stick your head back up your ass and whistle MAGA.

Screw the politics.
Facts will set you free!
They did for Kyle!!

In my view, the culpable parties are the police, and the militia - the people who sent an armed kid into a fucking riot.
The police were largely otherwise occupied. Something about being overwhelmed by the rioters and arsonists ….

The Fact that these leftist lying tyrants who are so guilty of so many things THEMSELVES HAVE THE NERVE to make public statements condemning this young man SHOWS they lack total self awareness or they are just. plain. loaded. With the Devil. I believe in God. I believe in his Divine Judgement and you may not get it here on this earth but you WILL get it.

1637367527734.png

Amen!

haha yeah Rittenhouse created the violence! hahahaha

he was chased down down by an armed rioter for goodness sake!

Did those people he killed have more of a right to be there?
Have no facts about why they were there, BUT would make a guess it was not about being part of a peaceful protest. Any one there that was not a police officer and was armed, was not part of a peaceful protest.

Forum List

Back