Reading from a Teleprompter...The KING of Hypocrisy

A "teleprompter"? How does the borderline mentally disturbed angry left conclude that a teleprompter equates to hypocrisy? Most of President Trump's speeches were (are) off the cuff and all Hussein's speeches were teleprompter dull nonsense that couldn't rally an American to the freaking rest room. Trump is the greatest political speaker in modern political history and it's laughable that the crazy left still uses Alinsky's "rules for radicals" to try to create an argument that doesn't exist.. The crazy left is clearly disturbed about the turnout for President Trump's rallies so it seems the teleprompter has become the focus of their insanity.

I can't

That would make me a liar.

That you believe it does, makes you a fool
What do you consider "non-verbal" communication to be?

The WRITTEN word.

Non vocalized words.

This board is 'non verbal', unless you have a text to speech program.
If this board were "non-verbal" we would be communicating in shrugs and head nods.

there's a good point...

sign language is non verbal.

If you aren't speaking, and making noise, IT'S NON-VERBAL
Speaking is oral communication. Verbal communication has to do with words and language whether it's oral or written. Sign language, as popularly portrayed, is verbal language. They are not signing nonsense, they are signing words and language.
I wonder what sign language would be for this video?

I can't

Lol, that's a very good question, and I really want to know the answer.
Body language, visual cues, etc.

non verbal
Correct, finally

Been right since you started trolling this thread.

(and maybe you should take another look at what you replied to)

I must assume that you've decided the 3rd listed definition negates the other 4. Jesus fucking Christ.

giphy.webp

Since WHEN are written words VERBAL?

VERBAL means SPOKEN, not WRITTEN, words.

I learned that in grade school.

Perhaps when you graduate kindergarten , you'll learn it too
Dude, I literally posted a definition for you. If you can't admit that "verbal" encompasses written words, something that is incredibly basic and you can find out about all over the internet, then I'll have to conclude there is no possible reason to ever argue with you again. I'd put you on ignore, but the site prevents it. Don't even admit it. I don't want to make you do that. Just right here and now, tell yourself you learned something new, and we can all go post about other things.

. If you can't admit that "verbal" encompasses written words,

I can't

The WRITTEN word.

Non vocalized words.

This board is 'non verbal', unless you have a text to speech program.

I should have just said gaffes.
So you can argue semantics but my contention still stands:
Trump CAN NOT stand at the podium and speak about anything official without a teleprompter.
He can't. He's had 3 years to prove it and he's too fucking stupid.
He has to have the most important, basic statements written for him.

A "teleprompter"? How does the borderline mentally disturbed angry left conclude that a teleprompter equates to hypocrisy? Most of President Trump's speeches were (are) off the cuff and all Hussein's speeches were teleprompter dull nonsense that couldn't rally an American to the freaking rest room. Trump is the greatest political speaker in modern political history and it's laughable that the crazy left still uses Alinsky's "rules for radicals" to try to create an argument that doesn't exist.. The crazy left is clearly disturbed about the turnout for President Trump's rallies so it seems the teleprompter has become the focus of their insanity.

You're a tool and you don't even know it.
Trump is the greatest political LIAR in modern political history.
If you equate that with greatness then you have no concept of dishonesty.

And I'll remind you that this board used to be rife with criticism of Obama's use of teleprompters.
When he was giving 45 minutes speeches that seems reasonable.
But Trump can't deliver a paragraph without one.

non verbal
Correct, finally

I had a friend who, growing up, would always argue that left handed pitchers had more movement on their breaking balls than right handed pitchers. This was a thing he knew because he had believed it his entire life. He had really stupid justifications for it whenever people argued that the left arm does not function any differently than the right arm. I believe he once even said some nonsense about the rotation of the Earth being part of it. He was in his 20's when he finally admitted he was wrong.

You could easily do a search on any search engine that would inform you about verbal language. Maybe you have, and you're just fucking with me now. I encourage you to look it up for the sake of there being a little bit less ignorance in this country. I don't expect you to, but I'll leave it at that.

Show these TDS twats how great America can be PATRIOTS. VOTE next month like your life depends on it (it actually might)

If / when they regain control, your new neighbors are likely to be MS13 or Honduran violent criminals...and they will have embarked on massive gun "reform" at the same time that is guaranteed to leave you an easy target.

Last edited:

non verbal
Correct, finally

I had a friend who, growing up, would always argue that left handed pitchers had more movement on their breaking balls than right handed pitchers. This was a thing he knew because he had believed it his entire life. He had really stupid justifications for it whenever people argued that the left arm does not function any differently than the right arm. I believe he once even said some nonsense about the rotation of the Earth being part of it. He was in his 20's when he finally admitted he was wrong.

You could easily do a search on any search engine that would inform you about verbal language. Maybe you have, and you're just fucking with me now. I encourage you to look it up for the sake of there being a little bit less ignorance in this country. I don't expect you to, but I'll leave it at that.

Just had the wife review your posts.

She think you should make an appointment with her sister.

(Wife is a retired school teacher/principal. Sister in law is a practicing psychiatrist)

non verbal
Correct, finally

(Wife is a retired school teacher/principal. Sister in law is a practicing psychiatrist)
Tell your wife to google "is writing considered verbal communication" since you won't.

Tell your wife to google "is writing considered verbal communication" since you won't.

after 30 years in the profession, she doesn't need to.

bye

Correct, finally

after 30 years in the profession, she doesn't need to.

bye
Sad

Politicians of both parties simply hop on what's popular with their backers simply to be "one of the guys". I find it comical of folks taking this stuff seriously. It strikes me sarcastically as, big wow, he used a teleprompter.

you should have read your link: "3 : spoken rather than written "
I must assume that you've decided the 3rd listed definition negates the other 4. Jesus fucking Christ.

giphy.webp

Since WHEN are written words VERBAL?

VERBAL means SPOKEN, not WRITTEN, words.

I learned that in grade school.

Perhaps when you graduate kindergarten , you'll learn it too
Dude, I literally posted a definition for you. If you can't admit that "verbal" encompasses written words, something that is incredibly basic and you can find out about all over the internet, then I'll have to conclude there is no possible reason to ever argue with you again. I'd put you on ignore, but the site prevents it. Don't even admit it. I don't want to make you do that. Just right here and now, tell yourself you learned something new, and we can all go post about other things.

. If you can't admit that "verbal" encompasses written words,

I can't

Oh boy, and do we have some non-verbal communication for you. And this is not it....close though.
th

Last edited:

Forum List

Back