Reagan & Conservatives -- Revisonist History 101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marxist Joe making excuses for Marxisms failures since 1917

The only "Failure" that bothers me is the Failure of Corporatism in 2008, where I lost tens of thousands of dollars in my property and asset values....

And the people who caused it got bailouts I paid for.

Poor Joe.

He lost money.

People should have a right that their house price always goes up! Why didn't the 18th century slave-rapists put that in the Constitution?

I feel bad.

Life's not fair.

Marxist Joe making excuses for Marxisms failures since 1917

The only "Failure" that bothers me is the Failure of Corporatism in 2008, where I lost tens of thousands of dollars in my property and asset values....

Poor Joe.

He lost money.

People should have a right that their house price always goes up! Why didn't the 18th century slave-rapists put that in the Constitution?

I feel bad.

Life's not fair.

No, but the people who manipulatd the markets and wrecked the economy need to go to big boy jail.

Not get bonuses.

Cuba and Chile had roughly the same standard of living in 1960.

Today, Chile is the most prosperous nation in South America while Cubans risk their lives to cross 100 miles of shark infested waters in dingies because the Workers Paradise won't let them leave.

JoeB is going to borrow an inner tube from one of those refugees and head TOWARD Fidel and Paradise

Today, Chile is the most prosperous nation in South America while Cubans risk their lives to cross 100 miles of shark infested waters in dingies because the Workers Paradise won't let them leave.

Being the most prosperous nation in SOuth America is kind of like being the Leper with the Most Fingers.

But let's look at Chile. Chile tried to fairly distribute the wealth, and guess what, we killed their leader for it and imposed a 20 year military dictatorship on them.

But it's a good time for the 1%ers down there, until the people get sick of their shit and kill them.

There's a thriving middle class in Chile.

There is no middle class in Cuba.

But they do drive around in 1940s vintage cars in Cuba, so there's that.

Plus, the Canadian and European tourists donate their half empty bottles of aspirins to the local hospitals.

It's a Workers Paradise!

Poor Joe.

He lost money.

I feel bad.

Life's not fair.

No, but the people who manipulatd the markets and wrecked the economy need to go to big boy jail.

Not get bonuses.

But that's not happening.

Sorry life wound up being so shitty for you.

Being the most prosperous nation in SOuth America is kind of like being the Leper with the Most Fingers.

But let's look at Chile. Chile tried to fairly distribute the wealth, and guess what, we killed their leader for it and imposed a 20 year military dictatorship on them.

But it's a good time for the 1%ers down there, until the people get sick of their shit and kill them.

Plus, the Canadian and European tourists donate their half empty bottles of aspirins to the local hospitals.

It's a Workers Paradise!

Again, Cuba is in such bad shape because we've been waging a 50 year economic war against them.

Which is why the British company I work for won't sell to Cuba if it still wants to do business in the US.

It seems to me that the wealthy are punishing Cubans for just not putting up with it anymore.

Dropped in to see how the REAGAN revisionism is going.

We've migrated to speaking in vague generalities about Cuba, eh?

It's a Workers Paradise!

Again, Cuba is in such bad shape because we've been waging a 50 year economic war against them.

Which is why the British company I work for won't sell to Cuba if it still wants to do business in the US.

It seems to me that the wealthy are punishing Cubans for just not putting up with it anymore.

That "trade embargo" excuse is hilarious.

"Capitalism is evil. And we are poor because the evil capitalists won't do business with us!"

And they say this without even a hint of irony.

Here's how you can relate to it Joe. Think of the United States as you, Cuba as 12 million Mormons, and Marxism as Mormonism. Mormons, I mean Marxists, were mean to us decades ago, we read their whacky Marxist books and saw their weird Marxist history, and we are still irrationally obsessed with it decades later, so we put them on a blacklist and refuse to do business with them. Just like you!

"Capitalism is evil. And we are poor because the evil capitalists won't do business with us!"

Here's how you can relate to it Joe. Think of the United States as you, Cuba as 12 million Mormons, and Marxism as Mormonism. Mormons, I mean Marxists, were mean to us decades ago, we read their whacky Marxist books and saw their weird Marxist history, and we are still irrationally obsessed with it decades later, so we put them on a blacklist and refuse to do business with them. Just like you!

Wow, still asshurt because you are upset I won't see a movie with a Mormon in it, eh?

You do understand that we have been punishing Cuba, right? At first, it was because, hey, they threw in with the Soviets. I would even go so far to say in 1960, the embargo made sense.

Today, we are keeping it on because no politician has the balls to say, "This is stupid and mean to still be doing this 20 years after the Cold War ended."

People realize that Al Gore lost Florida because Bill Clinton did the humane thing and sent Elian back to his father. And no one wants to cross these people still stewing intheir anger 50 years later.

Wow, still asshurt because you are upset I won't see a movie with a Mormon in it, eh?

You do understand that we have been punishing Cuba, right? At first, it was because, hey, they threw in with the Soviets. I would even go so far to say in 1960, the embargo made sense.

Today, we are keeping it on because no politician has the balls to say, "This is stupid and mean to still be doing this 20 years after the Cold War ended."

People realize that Al Gore lost Florida because Bill Clinton did the humane thing and sent Elian back to his father. And no one wants to cross these people still stewing intheir anger 50 years later.

The trade embargo is stupid.

Just like your "Mormon embargo."

I don't do business with people I don't trust. Sorry. No second chances. You burn me once, I never give you a second chance to do it.

Which has nothing to do with our Trade Embargo, which is more about politics in Florida.

If we lifted the embargo back in the 1990's, we'd have probably gotten rid of the Castros a long time ago.

And, Toro, can we just agree to disagree about the Mormon thing, because, honestly, I'm really, really getting tired of every discussion with you circling back to "but you're a big meanyhead to Mormons".

I don't like them. I have good reasons not to like them. Deal with it.

I don't do business with people I don't trust. Sorry. No second chances. You burn me once, I never give you a second chance to do it.

I don't do business with people I don't trust either. I just don't distrust 12 million people because a few of them burned me.

"You're Jewish? Sorry. Won't do business with you. I mean, I know absolutely nothing about you personally, but 2000 years ago, you people forsook Jesus. That means you are a liar and a thief. So we can't do business.

But don't tell my boss, OK?"

:thup:

And, Toro, can we just agree to disagree about the Mormon thing, because, honestly, I'm really, really getting tired of every discussion with you circling back to "but you're a big meanyhead to Mormons".

No.

Plus, I thought you could relate to the analogy.

[

I don't do business with people I don't trust either. I just don't distrust 12 million people because a few of them burned me.

"You're Jewish? Sorry. Won't do business with you. I mean, I know absolutely nothing about you personally, but 2000 years ago, you people forsook Jesus. That means you are a liar and a thief. So we can't do business.

But don't tell my boss, OK?"

:thup:

If all 12 million of them are in the same insane cult and think their prophet is talking to God, that's probably a good reason to not trust them.

You do understand there's a difference between a religion and a cult, don't you.

Mormonism is a cult.

No.

Plus, I thought you could relate to the analogy.

No, not really even a good analogy.

The Cuban people weren't the party in teh wrong, we were.

Even JFK admitted as much.

Joe wants to be in charge of "fairly distributing the wealth":cuckoo:

It's a Workers Paradise!

Yeah, it's not there's never been a single thriving Marxist economy in human history, it's cause we're mean to Fidel

It's a Workers Paradise!

Yeah, it's not there's never been a single thriving Marxist economy in human history, it's cause we're mean to Fidel

Depends what you mean by "Thriving".

Cuba was better off under Fidel than Batista (except for the rich).

China is better off now than it was under the Warlords and Nationalists.

The USSR was better than life under the Tsars...

Depends what you mean by "Thriving".

Cuba was better off under Fidel than Batista (except for the rich).

China is better off now than it was under the Warlords and Nationalists.

The USSR was better than life under the Tsars...

Your a idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back