Real Americans prefer freedom, liberals don't.

Real Americans prefer freedom. Liberals prefer equality.

Damn right Liberals prefer equality and freedom.

Declaration Of Independence:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
AMENDMENT XIV

Passed by Congress June 13, 1866. Ratified July 9, 1868.

Note: Article I, section 2, of the Constitution was modified by section 2 of the 14th amendment.

Section 1.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
AMENDMENT XIV

Note: Article I, section 2, of the Constitution was modified by section 2 of the 14th amendment.

Section 1.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Only in a progressives twisted mind does any of that mean communism. Equal opportunity does not mean leveling the playing field OR that everyone get equal pay OR that everyone has equal housing OR that everyone has equal healthcare OR that everyone has equal bank accounts OR that everyone get equal broadband OR that everyone gets equal transportation Or any other equal communist bullshit you freedom hating assholes want.

AMENDMENT XIV

Section 1.

Only in a progressives twisted mind does any of that mean communism.
Equal opportunity does not mean leveling the playing field OR that everyone get equal pay OR that everyone has equal housing OR that everyone has equal healthcare OR that everyone has equal bank accounts OR that everyone get equal broadband OR that everyone gets equal transportation Or any other equal communist bullshit you freedom hating assholes want.

You people REALLY have a problem with the truth, misrepresenting a post, and with putting words in people's mouth! That's pretty twisted if you ask me. Where in the HELL did I say ANYTHING about 'communism' in my post? Where did I say anything about ' leveling the playing field OR that everyone get equal pay OR that everyone has equal housing OR that everyone has equal healthcare OR that everyone has equal bank accounts OR that everyone get equal broadband OR that everyone gets equal transportation ' in my post you fucking psychopath.
If you want to call quotes from the Declaration of Independence and quotes from the Constitution 'communist', you need to seek help ASSHOLE.
Here's a song for you:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAlNrtcPCLw]Cypress Hill - Insane In The Membrane - YouTube[/ame]

Wow DUDE! Thanks for the laugh though!!! :lol:

AMENDMENT XIV

Section 1.

NO they don't and NEITHER DO YOU...YOU want Equality of OUTCOME...Government choosing WINNERS AND LOSERS...NO LIBERTY REQUIRED.

What a fucking LIAR you are.:eusa_hand:

AMENDMENT XIV

Section 1.

AMENDMENT XIV

Section 1.

NO they don't and NEITHER DO YOU...YOU want Equality of OUTCOME...Government choosing WINNERS AND LOSERS...NO LIBERTY REQUIRED.

You are the lying sack of shit, show me ONE quote from me where I stated that I wanted 'YOU want Equality of OUTCOME...Government choosing WINNERS AND LOSERS.'. Thanks for the neg rep you JOKE.

It's funny to see how some lying psychos react and get all spastic when they are exposed to the truth. Thanks for the laugh................ASSHOLE.

AMENDMENT XIV

Section 1.

You are the liar and a fake, phoney, fraud who has emotional problems like that other clown. :lol:

Freedom and the kind of equality liberals prefer are mutually exclusive.

Oh really? Please elaborate. Please tell me the freedom and equality I personally prefer. Oh and back it up with quotes that I have made.

Do you support the great society or the affordable care act? If you answer yes to ether of them then you dont believe in equal opportunity and you do believe in equal results.

AMENDMENT XIV

Section 1.

You are the lying sack of shit, show me ONE quote from me where I stated that I wanted 'YOU want Equality of OUTCOME...Government choosing WINNERS AND LOSERS.'. Thanks for the neg rep you JOKE.

It's funny to see how some lying psychos react and get all spastic when they are exposed to the truth. Thanks for the laugh................ASSHOLE.

Friendly well-meaning suggestion from an innocent bystander PhoenixOps.. FIRST you define and RECLAIM the title of Liberal --- THEN you defend the principles.. Problem here is --- if you ARE a true Liberal -- you'd be siding more with the people hating on you and spending less time defending the indefensible positions of the Progressive Class Warriors and Big Government fans..

A REAL Liberal wouldn't be enjoying beating up on the limited govt people like you SEEM to be.. :cool:

Oh really? Please elaborate. Please tell me the freedom and equality I personally prefer. Oh and back it up with quotes that I have made.

You prefer equality of outcomes. That means the government picking winners and losers. It means punishing the successful and rewarding the unsuccessful. Those goals are in direct conflict with the goal of freedom.

Do you support the great society or the affordable care act? If you answer yes to ether of them then you dont believe in equal opportunity and you do believe in equal results.

What aspects of the 'Great Society', cutting the top marginal by rate by 20%, support of the Civil Rights movement led by the 'republican hero' Martin Luther King Jr., the Civil Rights Act of 1964 that many republicans brag that their party signed, the Voting Rights Act of 1965 that enabled Americans who were disenfranchised from voting have the ability to vote, the Civil Rights Act of 1968, War on poverty that the republican conservative 'here' Martin Luther King Jr. supported, Medicaid and medicare that 'republican here' Allen West vowed to keep ion place ?

I don't support the mandatory provisions in the ACA.

Do you support the NDAA, the PA, and Medicare and Medicaid as well as Social Security like Allen West does? How about 'nation building'? How about the War on Drugs, how about the build up of the MIC and PIC? How about being the 'policeman of the world'? How about DOMA?

What aspects of the 'Great Society', cutting the top marginal by rate by 20%, support of the Civil Rights movement led by the 'republican hero' Martin Luther King Jr., the Civil Rights Act of 1964 that many republicans brag that their party signed, the Voting Rights Act of 1965 that enabled Americans who were disenfranchised from voting have the ability to vote, the Civil Rights Act of 1968, War on poverty that the republican conservative 'here' Martin Luther King Jr. supported, Medicaid and medicare that 'republican here' Allen West vowed to keep ion place ?

I don't support the mandatory provisions in the ACA.

Do you support the NDAA, the PA, and Medicare and Medicaid as well as Social Security like Allen West does? How about 'nation building'? How about the War on Drugs, how about the build up of the MIC and PIC? How about being the 'policeman of the world'? How about DOMA?
Cant you just answer the question without trying to spin it into something it isn't??????Are you a supporter of welfare and forced healthcare?

Friendly well-meaning suggestion from an innocent bystander PhoenixOps.. FIRST you define and RECLAIM the title of Liberal --- THEN you defend the principles.. Problem here is --- if you ARE a true Liberal -- you'd be siding more with the people hating on you and spending less time defending the indefensible positions of the Progressive Class Warriors and Big Government fans..

A REAL Liberal wouldn't be enjoying beating up on the limited govt people like you SEEM to be.. :cool:

Why would I be siding with fake, phoney, frauds who talk one way but really support people who advocate their type of big government. Why would I side with people who lie and make blanket generalizations about groups of people? Why would I side with assholes, who misrepresent and LIE about my posts as well as try to put words in my mouth that I never said?

What 'indefensible positions of the Progressive Class Warriors and Big Government fans.' do I allegedly defend?

Who are these so-called 'Limited Government' people? The ones who are voting for Mitt (big government)Romney instead of Ron Paul or Gary Johnson? The ones who call the two aforementioned people demeaning names? The bigots who keep referring to 'Blacks as being on a fucking plantation'? The bigots who keep stating that 'Blacks only vote democrat because they want handouts and depend on government'? Why would I side with those assholes?

There are plenty of 'limited government' people who don't represent themselves like the asshole mentioned above do. We get along just fine. There are plenty of people who disagree with me in a classy manner instead of acting like a psychopath with emotional problems, who I get along with just fine. I treat them accordingly.

Apparently there is no legitimate poll.

Go figure!

There never is.

OTOH, there is no end to links about how the R wants to take basic rights away from Americans or how they want to keep track of every woman's vagina and just what she's doing with it.

The LYING right wants lots and lots of laws, controlling every move Americans make.

SSDD

You prefer equality of outcomes. That means the government picking winners and losers. It means punishing the successful and rewarding the unsuccessful. Those goals are in direct conflict with the goal of freedom.

You are a prime example of what I was referring to in my last post! Thank you!!! Where have I ever said that I believe in 'equality of outcomes'? I asked you to back it up with a quote from me, but you like others, simply can't or won't do that. I wonder why? :lol:

Forum List

Back