Real Americans prefer freedom, liberals don't.

Do you support the great society or the affordable care act? If you answer yes to ether of them then you dont believe in equal opportunity and you do believe in equal results.

What aspects of the 'Great Society', cutting the top marginal by rate by 20%, support of the Civil Rights movement led by the 'republican hero' Martin Luther King Jr., the Civil Rights Act of 1964 that many republicans brag that their party signed, the Voting Rights Act of 1965 that enabled Americans who were disenfranchised from voting have the ability to vote, the Civil Rights Act of 1968, War on poverty that the republican conservative 'here' Martin Luther King Jr. supported, Medicaid and medicare that 'republican here' Allen West vowed to keep ion place ?

I don't support the mandatory provisions in the ACA.

Do you support the NDAA, the PA, and Medicare and Medicaid as well as Social Security like Allen West does? How about 'nation building'? How about the War on Drugs, how about the build up of the MIC and PIC? How about being the 'policeman of the world'? How about DOMA?
Cant you just answer the question without trying to spin it into something it isn't??????Are you a supporter of welfare and forced healthcare?

Yeah, giving an in depth answer instead of a dumbed down soundbite from a radio show, is now "spinning". :lol: Why not answer some of my questions? I answered your questions in the previous post.

What aspects of the 'Great Society', cutting the top marginal by rate by 20%, support of the Civil Rights movement led by the 'republican hero' Martin Luther King Jr., the Civil Rights Act of 1964 that many republicans brag that their party signed, the Voting Rights Act of 1965 that enabled Americans who were disenfranchised from voting have the ability to vote, the Civil Rights Act of 1968, War on poverty that the republican conservative 'here' Martin Luther King Jr. supported, Medicaid and medicare that 'republican here' Allen West vowed to keep ion place ?

Do you support the NDAA, the PA, and Medicare and Medicaid as well as Social Security like Allen West does? How about 'nation building'? How about the War on Drugs, how about the build up of the MIC and PIC? How about being the 'policeman of the world'? How about DOMA?
Cant you just answer the question without trying to spin it into something it isn't??????Are you a supporter of welfare and forced healthcare?

Yeah, giving an in depth answer instead of a dumbed down soundbite from a radio show, is now "spinning". :lol: Why not answer some of my questions? I answered your questions in the previous post.

YOU fucking MORON? The poster said ZERO of a RADIO SHOW.

WTF is wrong with YOU?

I'm wondering why this false dichotomy is being given any credence at all.

How does "the state" committing itself to the sensible notion of preventing hunger or sickness infringe on you freedom one bit?

Where does it get the money, asshole?

How does that restrict your freedom?

Money isn't freedom. It's money.

If anything, the m ore you have, the less freedom you have, anyway.

The only question isn't whether we are going to let the poor starve to death or not. All the sane people have agreed we won't let that happen.

The question becomes who should pay for it.

I vote for the rich assholes.

Money isn't freedom? :lol: that's so wrong and funny you have $100 extra bucks Friday minus a tank of gas. Now go fill up at $1.81 or at $3.79 and tell us how much more expendable income you have to go enjoy some freedom.

WTF is wrong with YOU?

The moron is you. You obviously having either a reading comprehension problem or a problem with lying.

WTF is wrong with YOU , you Emo? :lol:

WTF is wrong with YOU?

The moron is you. You obviously having either a reading comprehension problem or a problem with lying.

NO reading problem here SphincterOps...So...I guess it leaves it to YOU...and your LIES?

PROVE ME WRONG SPHINCTER?

WTF is wrong with YOU?

NO reading problem here SphincterOps...So...I guess it leaves it to YOU...and your LIES?

PROVE ME WRONG SPHINCTER?

Every time I respond to your posts I prove you wrong.

Equality of opportunity, and paying one's fair share of enough taxes to keep the country prosperous- NOT VOODOO!

fair share??? The top 1% pay 40% of all Federal Taxes while the bottom 50% pay 0% and we're in a depression. If fair share will get us prosperous than let the bottom 50% pay a share, let alone a fair share!!

See why we are positive a liberal will be slow?

Oh really? Please elaborate. Please tell me the freedom and equality I personally prefer. Oh and back it up with quotes that I have made.

You prefer equality of outcomes. That means the government picking winners and losers. It means punishing the successful and rewarding the unsuccessful. Those goals are in direct conflict with the goal of freedom.

You are a prime example of what I was referring to in my last post! Thank you!!! Where have I ever said that I believe in 'equality of outcomes'? I asked you to back it up with a quote from me, but you like others, simply can't or won't do that. I wonder why? :lol:

Do you support Affirmative Action, Welfare, Social Security, Medicaid and Obamacare?

What aspects of the 'Great Society',

the aspects that amounted to near genocide against American blacks, destroyed the black family, sent the men to jail, the children to poverty, and the crime rate up 5 times!!

A liberal has to be deeply stupid to pretend his programs worked.

We could survive slavery, we could survive Jim Crow, but we could not survive liberalism- Walter Williams

Even in the antebellum era, when slaves often weren’t permitted to wed, most black children lived with a biological mother and father. During Reconstruction and up until the 1940s, 75% to 85% of black children lived in two-parent families. Today, more than 70% of black children are born to single women. “The welfare state has done to black Americans what slavery couldn’t do, what Jim Crow couldn’t do, what the harshest racism couldn’t do,” Mr. Williams says. “And that is to destroy the black family

Last edited:
Real Americans prefer freedom. Liberals prefer equality.

Damn right Liberals prefer equality and freedom.

Declaration Of Independence:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
AMENDMENT XIV

Passed by Congress June 13, 1866. Ratified July 9, 1868.

Note: Article I, section 2, of the Constitution was modified by section 2 of the 14th amendment.

Section 1.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

While all men are created equal, not all of them assail themselves of those qualities that are equal among all men.

You prefer equality of outcomes. That means the government picking winners and losers. It means punishing the successful and rewarding the unsuccessful. Those goals are in direct conflict with the goal of freedom.

You are a prime example of what I was referring to in my last post! Thank you!!! Where have I ever said that I believe in 'equality of outcomes'? I asked you to back it up with a quote from me, but you like others, simply can't or won't do that. I wonder why? :lol:

Do you support Affirmative Action, Welfare , Social Security, Medicaid and Obamacare?

Affirmative Action: Private companies not receiving tax dollars from the public should be able to hire who they want to. Government and companies who receive tax dollars, should hire the best people for the job and be prohibited from discriminating against people because of race, religion, gender, etc.

Welfare: Should be a hand up, not a handout or vocation. I personally think that the monies should be paid back at as a small loan and at a low percentage of a former recipient's gross income. The recipients need to actively seek employment and have a grace period where they can still receive benefits and have money from employment so they can get ahead and stay ahead. It should not be a cycle and there should be restrictions as to the amount of time someone can be on welfare. The recipients should not be cut off if the spouse moves in, it should follow the guidelines of the above grace period.

Social Security: The people who have been paying into it, should be able to receive their benefits. There should be an "opt out" option if one wants to fund their own retirement, if they choose the 'opt out' option, they can't go running to government to fund their retirement if it doesn't work out, unless they pay the arrears or amount they would have paid if they were paying it for that duration.

Medicaid: There should be health care for the truly indigent people.

Obamacare: I don't like the mandatory aspect of it.

Civil Liberties: The Bill of Rights is of utmost importance to me. How about you?

Taxes: Flat tax, why punish success. If we go out for a pizza and split the bill, why should I have to pay more than you because I earn more than you? I think that the 'Fairtax' is stupid because they allegedly want to 'keep government out of the way' but they want people to depend on that prebate check. How about you?

Foreign Policy: Read George Washington's 'Farewell Address' regarding peace and trade with all nations and no entangling alliances. How about you?

Political Parties: The more the merrier, why just be beholden to the 'big two'? How about you?

Gay Marriage: I have no problem with it, how about you?

Robert Samuelson:

"A recent Pew poll asked people to pick between “freedom to pursue life’s goals without state interference” and the “state guarantees nobody is in need.” Americans selected freedom 58 percent to 35 percent. European responses were reversed: Germany’s 36 percent to 62 percent was typical. By wide margins compared with Europeans, Americans believe that “success in life” is determined by individual effort and not by outside forces. Yet, in their voting habits, Americans often prefer security."

Bai somehow knows who is a "real American", and who is not. So lame it isn't even funny.

What aspects of the 'Great Society',

the aspects that amounted to near genocide against American blacks, destroyed the black family, sent the men to jail, the children to poverty, and the crime rate up 5 times!!

A liberal has to be deeply stupid to pretend his programs worked.

We could survive slavery, we could survive Jim Crow, but we could not survive liberalism- Walter Williams

Even in the antebellum era, when slaves often weren’t permitted to wed, most black children lived with a biological mother and father. During Reconstruction and up until the 1940s, 75% to 85% of black children lived in two-parent families. Today, more than 70% of black children are born to single women. “The welfare state has done to black Americans what slavery couldn’t do, what Jim Crow couldn’t do, what the harshest racism couldn’t do,” Mr. Williams says. “And that is to destroy the black family

Here's the question in it's entirety:

Why does it seem like some of you folks like to throw out a bunch of general hysterical shit to see if it sticks without really being specific and rationally discussing an issue? :lol:

Did the 'welfare state' destroy Walter Williams and his immediate family? If not then why is he saying 'us'? It certainly didn't destroy my family on either side of the family. In fact the Black side of my family has well educated professionals and entrepreneurs with intact family units. They certainly do not vote republican, they certainly are NOT 'Black conservatives'. My wife's co-workers and friends who are Black, have intact families and are working professionals with careers and they LOATHE republicans, we discuss politics and current events quite often. We agree on some issues and disagree on other issues, I don't hear or see them calling my an 'Uncle Tom', in fact it's just the OPPOSITE.

Maybe it's because I don't make ignorant generalizations about them and tell them that they are on a fucking plantation and only vote democrat because they want hand outs.

Real Americans prefer freedom. Liberals prefer equality.

Damn right Liberals prefer equality and freedom.

Declaration Of Independence:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
AMENDMENT XIV

Passed by Congress June 13, 1866. Ratified July 9, 1868.

Note: Article I, section 2, of the Constitution was modified by section 2 of the 14th amendment.

Section 1.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

While all men are created equal, not all of them assail themselves of those qualities that are equal among all men.

While true in some if not many cases, they should still have equal protection of our laws and Our Constitution, with the Bill of Rights as the guide.

Your very notion that the founders somehow wanted a small weak central government is ridiculous.

ok you're right it was Hitler Stalin and Mao who wanted a small weak central government and our Founders who wanted a huge powerful central government.

See why we are 100% positive a liberal will be slow, very very slow???

Those people came to power thanks to weak government structure. The founders, on the other hand, had tried a weak central government, found it lacking, and came together specifically for the purpose of creating a stronger federal government.

that all men are created equal

created equal does not mean that one has the right to stay financially equal with eternal welfare entitlements.

I know Michael Weiner incorrectly stated that "Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder", but what's the excuse of these wrong wingers truncating my posts and then trying to imply or outright misrepresent what I have said?

Where have I EVER stated that ' one has the right to stay financially equal with eternal welfare entitlements.'?

:lol:

The founders, on the other hand, had tried a weak central government, found it lacking, and came together specifically for the purpose of creating a stronger federal government.

yes dear stronger but still with only the few enumerated Republican, conservative, libertarian powers spelled out in the Constitution which modern liberals treasonously oppose..

Freedom of speech, for example, was barely passed because the government was not trusted enough to guard it. The fear was that if the government was involved it would destroy free speech not protect it.

You see what they did with the commerce clause- right. It was supposed to promote free trade between the states but now the liberal has bastardized it to socialize America.

Welcome to your first lesson in American History. By the way, middle of the road means too stupid to make a choice, let alone the conservative choice. Sorry.

Last edited:
that all men are created equal

created equal does not mean that one has the right to stay financially equal with eternal welfare entitlements.

I know Michael Weiner incorrectly stated that "Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder", but what's the excuse of these wrong wingers truncating my posts and then trying to imply or outright misrepresent what I have said?

Where have I EVER stated that ' one has the right to stay financially equal with eternal welfare entitlements.'?

cut the BS please. If you have one substantive thing to say in support of liberalism why be so afraid to state it???

Forum List

Back