Real Americans prefer freedom, liberals don't.

Real Americans prefer freedom, liberals don't.."

Incorrect.

The ONLY difference between libruls and "conservatives" is the fact that the latter hate Negroes.

if true I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away with your liberal tail between your legs

Conservatism is an UNPRINCIPLED dogma -

conservatism is about limited government or freedom from government. It is the philosophy of our Founders which you might find "unprincipled" because you lack the IQ to understand it.

See why we are 100% positive a liberal will be slow, very slow??

Last edited:
Contumacious hates all those who will not let him do legally what he dearly would like to: have a brain transplant. :lol:

Son, a libertarian is nothing but a wack and wank. You guys are here only for grins and chuckles.

Incorrect.

The ONLY difference between libruls and "conservatives" is the fact that the latter hate Negroes.

if true I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away with your liberal tail between your legs

conservatism is about limited government or freedom from government. It is the philosophy of our Founders which you might find "unprincipled" because you lack the IQ to understand it.

Quit stonewalling and answer the fucking question:

Conservatism is an UNPRINCIPLED dogma - did you notice how easy it was for Benedict Roberts to switch allegiances?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Incorrect.

Conservatism is an UNPRINCIPLED dogma - did you notice how easy it was for Benedict Roberts to switch allegiances?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I think

Thomas Sowell, Alan Keyes, Walter Williams and Herman Caine, Ward Connerly, Larry Elder, Ken Hamblin, J.C. Watts, Alan West

and all of the American Conservatives that ADORE these men would take issue with your "diff"...

For cryin out loud -- THERE -- is the braintrust and conscience of the Conservative movement...

Incorrect.

dear, judges rule against type all the time and politicians vote against type all the time. Roberts votes conservative 95% of the time. So what???

Incorrect.

I think

Thomas Sowell, Alan Keyes, Walter Williams and Herman Caine, Ward Connerly, Larry Elder, Ken Hamblin, J.C. Watts, Alan West

and all of the American Conservatives that ADORE these men would take issue with your "diff"...

For cryin out loud -- THERE -- is the braintrust and conscience of the Conservative movement...

I love those folks too.

But admit it, they are relatively newcomers. And not your typical "conservative, specially , Walter Williams and Thomas Sowell.

Incorrect.

I think

contumacious is the perfect illiterate liberal so has no ability to know what conservative principles are.

To him automatic liberal welfare entitlements are good and those who deny them are bad.

Thinking more deeply than that to formulate a theory based on conserved wisdom is not possible for a liberal.

But admit it, they are relatively newcomers. And not your typical "conservative, specially , Walter Williams and Thomas Sowell.

pure illiterate liberal doesn't know that both stand for Republican limited government or freedom from government above all as our Founders did.

Robert Samuelson:

"A recent Pew poll asked people to pick between “freedom to pursue life’s goals without state interference” and the “state guarantees nobody is in need.” Americans selected freedom 58 percent to 35 percent. European responses were reversed: Germany’s 36 percent to 62 percent was typical. By wide margins compared with Europeans, Americans believe that “success in life” is determined by individual effort and not by outside forces. Yet, in their voting habits, Americans often prefer security."

Is that right! You and this person are full of republican shit.

dear, judges rule against type all the time and politicians vote against type all the time. Roberts votes conservative 95% of the time. So what???

Maybe you do not understand the ramification of the ruling.

The fucker claims that the federal government can force me to buy insurance against my will. That i can be forced to economically support insurance companies and the so-called poor.

So he has supported the institution of slavery.

Even the case where he CONDITIONALLY supported our individual right to bear arms he did so but allowed federal regulations to remain.

So identify the 95% of the time where he agrees with the "conservatism"

Robert Samuelson:

"A recent Pew poll asked people to pick between “freedom to pursue life’s goals without state interference” and the “state guarantees nobody is in need.” Americans selected freedom 58 percent to 35 percent. European responses were reversed: Germany’s 36 percent to 62 percent was typical. By wide margins compared with Europeans, Americans believe that “success in life” is determined by individual effort and not by outside forces. Yet, in their voting habits, Americans often prefer security."

dear, if you disagree with OP you would have to have a reason. As a liberal it will not even occur to you to have a reason. Maybe your Mom can explain it to you??

Incorrect.

I think

I love those folks too.

That's a relief -- and thank God that Walter Williams and Thomas Sowell are Extraordinary and not just "typical" conservatives.. Williams is the folksiest genius I've ever enjoyed. And Sowell has no use for entertainment value in serious debate.

All these Conserv. heroes are relatively new to the party -- so one might even suspect a trend.. But without these guys --- I'd be hardpressed to name any rich white spokespeople for Conservative cause of note outside of a couple at National Review.

The fucker claims that the federal government can force me to buy insurance against my will. .

actually no!!! He said they can't force you to buy, and that doing so would violate the principles of the commerce clause.

He also said they could tax you as they have done for 200 years to encourage or discourage certain behavior. THe mandate is a tax, like any other. sorry

Incorrect.

I think

contumacious is the perfect illiterate liberal so has no ability to know what conservative principles are.

To him automatic liberal welfare entitlements are good and those who deny them are bad.

Thinking more deeply than that to formulate a theory based on conserved wisdom is not possible for a liberal.

I KNOW contumacious my dear man and YOU SIR are no Contumacious... :eusa_hand:

Seroiusly, only 25% of dupes hate negroes. The rest just wouldn't vote for or hire one...

Stevens will be an American hero forever, when you find out how great a thing ACA is, corporate chumps..

Robert Samuelson:

dear, if you disagree with OP you would have to have a reason. As a liberal it will not even occur to you to have a reason. Maybe your Mom can explain it to you??
No matter how you try to worm out of it, this is all pure conjecture and and opinion.
But to put it again so you might know what it is. It is bullshit.
Take that to your mother and have her explain it to you.

The fucker claims that the federal government can force me to buy insurance against my will. .

actually no!!! He said they can't force you to buy, and that doing so would violate the principles of the commerce clause.

He also said they could tax you as they have done for 200 years to encourage or discourage certain behavior. THe mandate is a tax, like any other. sorry

So you are also deficient in math.

In 1936 , the SCOTUS ruled that the government can ONLY tax to support those powers specifically enumerated

U.S. Supreme Court

U.S. v. BUTLER, 297 U.S. 1 (1936)

Shortly thereafter you idol FDR threatened to abolish the Supreme Court.

So scumbag Roberts had a legal precedent that he could have easily followed.

No matter how you try to worm out of it, this is all pure conjecture and and opinion.

dear, the OP was about scientific survey research, and published all over the world without dispute????????????????????????? What is wrong with you???

Forum List

Back