Real Racism: A History of the Democratic Party

Oh you liberals. So much fun. According to liberals, nly you fought for civil rights. Such arrogant little pricks you are. :lol:

Who's the white guy on the left? He's the man that you liberals love to hate.

Heston_Baldwin_Brando_Civil_Rights_March_1963.jpg

Description Civil Rights March on Washington, D.C. [Author James Baldwin with actors Marlon Brando and Charlton Heston.], 08/28/1963
Date 28 August 1963

Last edited:
Even today it is the Democrat party that continually pushes the idea that blacks and other minorities cannot make it through life on their own, and that they need "help" from government to get jobs, get education, etc. No such "help" is offered to Caucasians.

Some things never change. :cuckoo:

Completely ignoring "white privilege". And "good ol' boy connectivity".

Yes, their is 'black privilege', too, and if you want to witness "good ol' boy connectivity", study the relationship of black preachers and school superintendents and morticians in small towns.

Yes, their is 'white privilege' and etc in all American communities.

The problem first is recognizing one's own issues with race rather than being a witness to others.

Oh you liberals. So much fun. According to liberals, nly you fought for civil rights. Such arrogant little pricks you are. :lol:

Who's the white guy on the left? He's the man that you liberals love to hate.

Heston_Baldwin_Brando_Civil_Rights_March_1963.jpg

Description Civil Rights March on Washington, D.C. [Author James Baldwin with actors Marlon Brando and Charlton Heston.], 08/28/1963
Date 28 August 1963

Of course it's Charlton Heston, but let's explore that a little further; "Heston's political activism had four stages. In the first stage, 1955–61, he endorsed the Democratic candidates for president, and signed onto petitions and liberal political causes. From 1961 to 1972, the second stage, he continued to endorse Democratic candidates for president. In 1965-71, he served as the elected president of the Screen Actors Guild, and clashed with his liberal rival Ed Asner. Moving beyond Hollywood, he became nationally visible in 1963 in support of the Civil Rights bill, and in 1968 used his "cowboy" persona to publicize gun control measures. The third stage began in 1972. Like many neoconservatives of the same era who moved from liberal Democrat to conservative Republican, he rejected the liberalism of George McGovern and supported Richard Nixon in 1972 for President. In the 1980s, he gave strong support to his friend Ronald Reagan in his conservative presidency. In 1995, Heston entered his fourth stage by establishing his own political action fund-raising committee, and jumped into the internal politics of the National Rifle Association. He gave numerous culture wars speeches and interviews upholding the conservative position, blaming media and academe for imposing multiculturalism.".

In short, he wasn't a conservative when he was in that photo, the Heston we know today evolved into a conservative and railed against his prior positions. The conservatives in that era were in the vein of William F. Buckley................................they certainly weren't in favor of what Heston was in favor of then. ;)

Even today it is the Democrat party that continually pushes the idea that blacks and other minorities cannot make it through life on their own, and that they need "help" from government to get jobs, get education, etc. No such "help" is offered to Caucasians.

Yes, their is 'black privilege', too, and if you want to witness "good ol' boy connectivity", study the relationship of black preachers and school superintendents and morticians in small towns.

The problem first is recognizing one's own issues with race rather than being a witness to others.
Excuse me??? There is no such thing as "black privilege", by way of blacks being in the minority. Think of what you perceive as "black privilege" as "pushback" from "white privilege". Of course you have documentation to support your allegation???? Of course not...that would be too much like "right".
And why do I always feel like I'm conversing with retards when I engage a conservative?
Learn the difference between "their" and "there". Their vs There - Difference and Comparison | Diffen

And you morons have the nerve to compare yourselves with me. I went to school and not only learned the basics but the extraneous. How the fuck do you confuse "their" with "there"?

Oh my oh my. Always like the liberals, bitching about black people, and the fact that they have banded themselves in political alliance.

Oh no... wait a minute... it's not liberals at all.

You know... I find it so funny, that conservatives constantly go back again and again saying that "DEMOCRATS SUPPORTED SLAVERY, STARTED THE KKK,ETC!" with the implications that democrat = liberal. But anybody with half a brain knows that's not true, especially not in that era.

If you keep your ear to the ground, all around you the people you hear bitching about black people the most... whether it's black history month, or MLK, or black celebrities or black politicians, or your average every day black citizen, are conservatives.

Nothing has changed. They just lost the right to own those black people. They see black people, strong and politically idependent with minds of their own, and ONLY EVER respect those that choose to stick with the, and disparage EVERY SINGLE BLACK PERSON who chooses to align themselves differently on the political spectrum. That happens to be most of them, and so to try and malign black people even more, they make up bullshit like "black people are willfully slaves on the democrat plantation" or "black people just like democrats because they give them free stuff".

Anybody with two tenths of a brain in their head can understand the level of utter contempt and bitching going on against black people. You are never championing their causes, trying to better eliminate the harsh differences they've faced in this country over the past 100 plus years after slavery ended. No, you are instead always trying to pretend that slavery and racial injustice never happened, and demand that black people never get any special attention, never be acknowledged that they might still be disadvantaged, always complaining that white people never get the same treatment as them. All in doing so, you're actively showing the world that you're still trying to keep the black man down, and keep an edge over them. "If these black people get this... WELL WHAT ABOUT THE WHITE PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE NEED THAT, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NEVER HAD THAT!"

So where is this a plight on Black America or Hispanic America? Do you even know what this says? Read it, you posted it, you're so blind it's scary...

This only strengthens the truth, the Democrats have used minority's for their own gains, when and if they ever figure this out, it will ruin the DNC once and for all...

Are you calling minorities stupid? Unintelligent enough to not be able to figure something out that you say is blatantly obvious?

Yeah, that'll win them over.

This message is hidden because [MENTION=30343]poet[/MENTION] is on your ignore list.

Thanks for posting that.

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You are such a sopping pussy for putting people on an ignore list, and even more of a pussy for actually posting about it.

What, do you need attention?

Oh my oh my. Always like the liberals, bitching about black people, and the fact that they have banded themselves in political alliance.

Oh no... wait a minute... it's not liberals at all.

You know... I find it so funny, that conservatives constantly go back again and again saying that "DEMOCRATS SUPPORTED SLAVERY, STARTED THE KKK,ETC!" with the implications that democrat = liberal. But anybody with half a brain knows that's not true, especially not in that era.

If you keep your ear to the ground, all around you the people you hear bitching about black people the most... whether it's black history month, or MLK, or black celebrities or black politicians, or your average every day black citizen, are conservatives.

Nothing has changed. They just lost the right to own those black people. They see black people, strong and politically idependent with minds of their own, and ONLY EVER respect those that choose to stick with the, and disparage EVERY SINGLE BLACK PERSON who chooses to align themselves differently on the political spectrum. That happens to be most of them, and so to try and malign black people even more, they make up bullshit like "black people are willfully slaves on the democrat plantation" or "black people just like democrats because they give them free stuff".

Anybody with two tenths of a brain in their head can understand the level of utter contempt and bitching going on against black people. You are never championing their causes, trying to better eliminate the harsh differences they've faced in this country over the past 100 plus years after slavery ended. No, you are instead always trying to pretend that slavery and racial injustice never happened, and demand that black people never get any special attention, never be acknowledged that they might still be disadvantaged, always complaining that white people never get the same treatment as them. All in doing so, you're actively showing the world that you're still trying to keep the black man down, and keep an edge over them. "If these black people get this... WELL WHAT ABOUT THE WHITE PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE NEED THAT, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NEVER HAD THAT!"

Bravo! Right on the money!

So where is this a plight on Black America or Hispanic America? Do you even know what this says? Read it, you posted it, you're so blind it's scary...

This only strengthens the truth, the Democrats have used minority's for their own gains, when and if they ever figure this out, it will ruin the DNC once and for all...

Are you calling minorities stupid? Unintelligent enough to not be able to figure something out that you say is blatantly obvious?

Yeah, that'll win them over.

Well, didn't it work for President Romney?

Last edited:
There is no such thing as "black privilege", by way of blacks being in the minority.

All minorities have 'minority connection' and 'minority privilege' in America. I gave you the example of small town black professional leadership in private occupations. Another is Native American control of the government agencies on the major reservations.

And when you use the term 'retard' in reference to your opponents you are dissing and being insensitive to the challenged physically, mentally, and emotionally.

You indicate you are an artistic and professional. So was Hitler. So was Mussolini.

There is no such thing as "black privilege", by way of blacks being in the minority.

All minorities have 'minority connection' and 'minority privilege' in America. I gave you the example of small town black professional leadership in private occupations. Another is Native American control of the government agencies on the major reservations.

And when you use the term 'retard' in reference to your opponents you are dissing and being insensitive to the challenged physically, mentally, and emotionally.

You indicate you are an artistic and professional. So was Hitler. So was Mussolini.

WTF? Go back and re-read the nonsense you just wrote. I don't even have counter as everyone can see the weakness in your ridiculous position.

WTF? Go back and re-read the nonsense you just wrote. I don't even have counter as everyone can see the weakness in your ridiculous position.

Can't handle a solid inspection by an outsider of your imperfections. That's obvious.

You are a closet racist and snob. You wouldn't last 15 minutes in a stand-up dialogue with an opponent on a college campus or bookstore platform. One, your philsophical positions are indefensible, and, two, emotionally, you are so shallow and immature.

An aside: I bet you don't even read Langston Hughes or Claude McKay competently out loud to an audience.

Excuse me??? There is no such thing as "black privilege", by way of blacks being in the minority. Think of what you perceive as "black privilege" as "pushback" from "white privilege". Of course you have documentation to support your allegation???? Of course not...that would be too much like "right".
And why do I always feel like I'm conversing with retards when I engage a conservative?
Learn the difference between "their" and "there". Their vs There - Difference and Comparison | Diffen

And you morons have the nerve to compare yourselves with me. I went to school and not only learned the basics but the extraneous. How the fuck do you confuse "their" with "there"?

Poet is a get even brotha.....he want reperations for something noone alive did and noone alive had to suffer through

and I bet he's the type that thinks blacks cant be racist.....WOW!!!!!!!

Can't handle a solid inspection by an outsider of your imperfections. That's obvious.

You are a closet racist and snob. You wouldn't last 15 minutes in a stand-up dialogue with an opponent on a college campus or bookstore platform. One, your philsophical positions are indefensible, and, two, emotionally, you are so shallow and immature.

An aside: I bet you don't even read Langston Hughes or Claude McKay competently out loud to an audience.
I'm a racist, because I disagree with your view of black people???? LOL
You don't know me, or what I'm capable of....but you do, however, know I'm more than capable of handily handling mental midgets like you. And you pegged me correct by labeling me "a snob", as I am, in spades....and especially, in the close proximity of conservatives.
And fyi, I gave a performance , specifically reading from Langston Hughes, in concert with Kenneth Gayle and Rodney Waters, at The Heinen Theater, two years ago. Google them, retarded bitch.

This message is hidden because @poet is on your ignore list.

Thanks for posting that.

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You are such a sopping pussy for putting people on an ignore list, and even more of a pussy for actually posting about it.

What, do you need attention?

I dont put people on ignore, because I like to make fun of your stupidity!

Racist platform??? Girlfriend, did you see the last Republican convention? You could count the blacks and browns on two hands. Why? Because every liberal, and Democrat, and even quite a few Republicans (i.e. Colin Powell, and Lawrence Wilkerson) know that the Republican and Tea Parties harbor overt racists.
As to school vouchers: The Problem with School Vouchers ? Issues ? Education Voters Pennsylvania

Vouchers

The Problem With School Vouchers
"....As Huebert notes, the widespread introduction of vouchers could very well destroy what’s left of the independent, private schools. The government would have to establish criteria for which schools were eligible for the vouchers, and which weren’t: Taxpayers would be outraged if Joe Blow set up a “school” where he just popped in DVDs all day, and collected checks from the government...."
President Obama unconcerned? Have you been paying attention to the news? He's desperately trying to rein in guns, and assault weapons, while the Republican Congress, whores for the NRA, thwart his efforts, at every turn. And please. Ask yourself why Republicans haven't responded to the mass shootings, every other month, enough to legislate " background checks" , which is a common sense measure.
And nice try at propaganda, but no one is buying it, save your ilk.
High tech lynching? Oh, now it's fashionable to discuss "lynching", when it plays into your "playbook". Clarence Thomas is the whitest negro in the country, and a Stephin Fetchit of the 1st order. Don't think like we do? He's worse than any white racist legislator. The worst. No one believes that all of anybody should think like anyone else. One would hope they would be reasonable and rational. Find someone like that on the conservative side. Christie? Portman? McCain? Who you got? You know you've lost the argument when Clarence Thomas is your sacrificial lamb. LOLOLOL.

You think Clarence Thomas is not reasonable or rational....Please…. Who's "we"? Most people in this city, in this country for that matter wouldn't even know who Clarence Thomas is. I went to school in Detroit. You know what the graduation rate is here? 30%. People should be allowed to choose what schools their kids can attend.. Get it? Competition is a good thing, not some failed system where money for the kids is siphoned off by the teachers unions, corrupt school administrators and employees which is what happened here "my playbook" what is my playbook? You have no concept, you can't even think clearly because you have too much hate in your heart, which is the way liberals like it. You want to tell me you'd like people not to be allowed to defend themselves? Violent crime has went down 20% in MI since our CCW law went into effect sorry to tell you but criminals don't get guns legally

Clarence Thomas should be looked on as a model for black children unlike your boy Obama who was pretty much brought up privileged. Clarence Thomas came from nothing get it?

Clarence Thomas was born in 1948 in Pin Point, Georgia, a small, predominantly black community founded by freedmen after the American Civil War. When he was a child, the town lacked a sewage system and paved roads. He was the second of three children born to M.C. Thomas, a farm worker, and Leola Williams, a domestic worker.[5][6] They were descendants of American slaves, and the family spoke Gullah as a first language.[7] Thomas's first-known ancestors were slaves named Sandy and Peggy who were born around the end of the 18th century and owned by wealthy Liberty County, Georgia planter Josiah Wilson.[8] M.C. Thomas left his family when Thomas was two years old. Thomas's mother worked hard but was sometimes paid only pennies per day. She had difficulty putting food on the table and was forced to rely on charity.[9] After a house fire left them homeless, Thomas and his younger brother Myers were taken to live with his mother's parents in Savannah, Georgia. Thomas was seven when the family moved in with his maternal grandfather, Myers Anderson, and Anderson's wife, Christine (née Hargrove), in Savannah.[10]

Living with his grandparents, Thomas enjoyed amenities such as indoor plumbing and regular meals for the first time in his life.[5] His grandfather Myers Anderson had little formal education, but had built a thriving fuel oil business that also sold ice. Thomas calls his grandfather "the greatest man I have ever known."[10] When Thomas was 10, Anderson started taking the family to help at a farm every day from sunrise to sunset.[10] His grandfather believed in hard work and self-reliance; he would counsel Thomas to "never let the sun catch you in bed." Thomas's grandfather also impressed upon his grandsons the importance of getting a good education.[5]

Thomas was the only black person at his high school in Savannah, where he was an honor student.[11] He was raised Roman Catholic. (He later attended an Episcopal church with his first wife but returned to the Catholic Church in the late 1990s.[1]) He considered entering the priesthood at the age of 16, and became the first black student to attend St. John Vianney's Minor Seminary (Savannah) on the Isle of Hope.[10] He also briefly attended Conception Seminary College, a Roman Catholic seminary in Missouri. No one in Thomas's family had attended college. Thomas has said that during his first year in seminary, he was one of only "three or four" blacks attending the school.[11] Thomas told interviewers that he left the seminary in the aftermath of the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr. He had overheard another student say after the shooting, "Good, I hope the son of a bitch died."[6][12] He did not think the church did enough to combat racism

Clarence Thomas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pardon me??? I need to be educated about Clarence Thomas by the likes of you and Wiki?????? I sided with Anita Hill, in the hearings against him. And what was he doing "hitting on her", while having the white "trophy wife"????? I hate him, with all that is in me. He is a race traitor....a Stephin Fetchit Negro, who sides against the black community in every case he's heard. Comparing him to President Obama is a non sequitur. There is no comparison, in any sense of the word. Good day.

Ah so Poet hates RGIII as well....see I say people like Poet exist....

they think that blacks that dont tow the line of marxism,
being a democrat, ect
are race traitors
uncle toms
oreos

yeah that's the kind of person I was talking about when I said working for a black republican in the 9th congressional district in Memphis, TN...
People like Poet show their true colors.....

This is also why I laughed when JQ Public started that thread about Boehner's daugher, it was easy to see what he was trying to do, but in the end he looked foolish.....because he doesnt know anything about conservertives, just what he hears

The Dems in the lead and the repubs in solid support passed Civil Rights and Voting Rights on geographical lines, not party. The great majority of repub a nd dem Senators and Representatives in the north and west voted for and the southern dems and repubs voted almost 100% against.

Since then, the minorities have trended for the democratic party in overwhelming numbers because of people like buckeye, jtpr312, lonestar, and others on the board who are two-faced in their talk and their actions.

How you can say that with a straight face is beyond me.

Truth is the truth. Civil Rights in the 1960s was a Dem-lead strategy and package that the GOP helped make happen.

Revising the truth, reactionaries, is impossible.

No it wasnt, that's bullshit and revisionist history.....the democrats didnt support shit in the 50s, hell LBJ watered down the 1957 Civil Rights bill so the racists in the party wouldnt cause shit...he's a trojan horse, and you people fell for that crap

Forum List

Back