RealClearPolitics Senate Poll: 51 Republican seats, 49 Democrat

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
And that's with only 1/3 of the Senate seats up for grabs.

More and more voters keep telling them they will vote out the Democrats.

And there's still 4 more months of that to go, before the election.

30593d1404946293-realclearpolitics-senate-poll-51-republican-seats-49-democrat-rcp_senate_09jul2014.gif

Attachments

• $RCP_Senate_09Jul2014.gif
    $RCP_Senate_09Jul2014.gif
    120.2 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Encouraging. But the election is still too far away for me to pay attention to polls. The Republicans can screw up a wet dream.

Yet another subject the liberals really, really don't want to discuss...... :eusa_boohoo:

30593d1404946293-realclearpolitics-senate-poll-51-republican-seats-49-democrat-rcp_senate_09jul2014.gif

Fifty-one? I was predicting 53 a few months ago. Good news for the Dems I suppose.

Pump the brakes on that; there are more DEM seats up for grabs than GOP seats in this election.

Most polls I've seen have Begich winning or at a tie with Sullivan.

Fifty-one? I was predicting 53 a few months ago. Good news for the Dems I suppose.
Republicans gaining 6 seats while the Dems lose them, is "good news for the Dems"?

I hope the news gets better and better, each election. :D

Republicans gaining 6 seats while the Dems lose them, is "good news for the Dems"?

I hope the news gets better and better, each election. :D

--------------------------------------------------

Its like what the fellow told the Bankruptcy Judge: "We lost money on every sale. Made it up by volume".

This is why Obama is going balls to the walls with the Illegals.

AND it COULD be worse than either side is willing to let on.

Still four months till the election I will be more interested in polls when were a month out. Just a side note and make of it what you will Obama's approval rating is down to 41% this border situation gets much worse he will be under 40% soon.

Last edited:

If good people are listening to 'devil politics' to try to get them to vote Republican, people who are not wealthy would be shooting themselves in the foot and they need to know and understand that. The moment Republicans would take the Senate and keep the House, and capture the presidency, God forbid, It's All Over for the Middle Class, Senior Citizens, the Poor, Women, Minorities, and a host of other citizens. They need to think clearly in that by voting Republican, unless they are rich, they will surely be thrown under the bus as soon as Conservatives get into office. So folks, the grass is not always greener on the other side no matter how they may try to tempt you to think it is. You need to Keep the Democrats in office if you wish to prevent Cuts to benefits you have worked so hard for all of your life and that you rightfully deserve as well as a host of other things you should not have to endure under Republicans that would make life so much harder on you and those you love. A Vote For A Conservative Is A Vote For Your Own Hardship. Please remember that. It is just too important a matter not to!

Last edited:
B]If good people are listening to 'devil politics' to try to get them to vote Republican, people who are not wealthy would be shooting themselves in the foot and they need to know and understand that. The moment Republicans would take the Senate and keep the House, and capture the presidency, God forbid, It's All Over for the Middle Class, Senior Citizens, the Poor, Women, Minorities, and a host of other citizens. They need to think clearly in that by voting Republican, unless they are rich, they will surely be thrown under the bus as soon as Conservatives get into office. So folks, the grass is not always greener on the other side no matter how they may try to tempt you to think it is. You need to Keep the Democrats in office if you wish to prevent Cuts to benefits you have worked so hard for all of your life and that you rightfully deserve as well as a host of other things you should not have to endure under Republicans that would make life so much harder on you and those you love. COLOR="Red"]A Vote For a Conservative Is A Vote For Your Own Hardship.[/COLOR] Please remember that. It is just too important a matter not to![/B]

That takes care of the standard DNC-hysterical talking points. :cuckoo:

B]If good people are listening to 'devil politics' to try to get them to vote Republican, people who are not wealthy would be shooting themselves in the foot and they need to know and understand that. The moment Republicans would take the Senate and keep the House, and capture the presidency, God forbid, It's All Over for the Middle Class, Senior Citizens, the Poor, Women, Minorities, and a host of other citizens. They need to think clearly in that by voting Republican, unless they are rich, they will surely be thrown under the bus as soon as Conservatives get into office. So folks, the grass is not always greener on the other side no matter how they may try to tempt you to think it is. You need to Keep the Democrats in office if you wish to prevent Cuts to benefits you have worked so hard for all of your life and that you rightfully deserve as well as a host of other things you should not have to endure under Republicans that would make life so much harder on you and those you love. COLOR="Red"]A Vote For a Conservative Is A Vote For Your Own Hardship.[/COLOR] Please remember that. It is just too important a matter not to![/B]

That takes care of the standard DNC-hysterical talking points. :cuckoo:
It actually takes care of people gullible enough to believe RNC-hysterical talking points.
And You're
87.gif

Not a single one of these polls means a damn thing. We're over three months away from the start of early voting in any state, and the most recent results for all of the states in the OP are well within the margin of error.

Come back when you've got some kind of actual analysis to back up your claims. And before one of you conservatards says, "DURRRR ur jus mad cuz wrongpublicanz r gunna win," that really isn't the issue. Every single one of the states in the OP was previously guessed as going to the opposite party as it is now, proving that the source for these predictions is completely unreliable, especially this far out.

RCP counts GOP push polls as valid polls in their tallies, including polls from GOP shills Rasmussen and Gallup. That's why Republicans love RCP, because it aids them in denying reality.

If you'll all recall, the righties here were all pointing to RCP to brag about the imminent glorious victory of DearLeaderRomney. We saw how that turned out.

I'm not worried. A few republican candidates will make some half assed statement about "Legitimate rape", or a slur against American Hispanics, or senior citizens being Social Security welfare queens, or something similar. They do it every election.

RealClearPolitics Senate Poll: 51 Republican seats, 49 Democrat

Much too early. The Teabaggers/Republicans will likely fuck up and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Suing and impeaching Obama for starters...

Some voters are stupid all the time; some voters are stupid some of the time; however, I seriously doubt there will be enough stupid voters at the same time to give the Senate to Republicans in 2014.

Also, why would any sane voter give the Senate to the do-nothing Republicans?

Forum List

Back