🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Realities about the the Economics of the Rich

If it's taken from the same amount of accumulation there is a great variable, but since 50 million is many times more than 50,000....You have a different representation.....

A taxation of $1 for every $1 in income... is $0 in take home pay.
And wealth isn't illegal.
How sweet of you to allow legal weath accumulation..

That's not "sweet" that's freedom.
Thank you very much.
How much does freedom cost?

How much does it cost ?

It costs you only sometimes for your volunteer work in the military.

Outside of that, on an average day... it costs nothing... it only requires you to obey the law of the land.

How much does money cost ? it costs nothing.. it only requires you to go to school and learn and to use what you know.
They paid me in the Army..No volunteer shit, you are paid for 24/7-365............
Screw the laws, i don't like 'em, and I damn sure didn't get to vote on them........

Bullshit...The rich have manipulated Congress to the detriment of the Middle Class since at least Clinton.
PLEASE post that Bill Gates never handed over Legislation to members of Congress at a Banquet.

they have the right to their influence as well.

That wouldn't bother me so much as long as the rich don't have the right to lie and say that every American with a skill set doesn't have that skillset and so we must reach across the ocean to the Best & Brightest in that sh!thole called India.

They pay more taxes, they get what they're entitled to in return.
They earn more, but relative to the percentage, they, the little rich folks pay less as a percentage of income tax than you do.............

On what planet is 45 cents, less than 25 cents ?
If it's taken from the same amount of accumulation there is a great variable, but since 50 million is many times more than 50,000....You have a different representation.....

How sweet of you to allow legal wealth accumulation..unless it's from criminal activity, well I mean, you can do it, just give me a skim of da cream,

So who is responsible for this wealth accumulation that you speak of?

I know the answer, and I think you'll be surprised.

Bullshit...The rich have manipulated Congress to the detriment of the Middle Class since at least Clinton.
PLEASE post that Bill Gates never handed over Legislation to members of Congress at a Banquet.

That wouldn't bother me so much as long as the rich don't have the right to lie and say that every American with a skill set doesn't have that skillset and so we must reach across the ocean to the Best & Brightest in that sh!thole called India.

The fact is the poor don't have the skillset, if they did, they wouldn't be poor in a country such as the United States of America the land of opportunity.
and I grew up poor... the people that I grew up with are as dumb as a box of rocks.

Continuing to live the same way, wanting a different outcome in their lives.

They earn more, but relative to the percentage, they, the little rich folks pay less as a percentage of income tax than you do.............

How sweet of you to allow legal wealth accumulation..unless it's from criminal activity, well I mean, you can do it, just give me a skim of da cream,

Don't tell anyone, it must be kept secret..........

Why the Democrats of course!
Even BEFORE FDR!
Even BEFORE Napolean.
Even BEFORE The Roman Empire.

The rich don't rely on the Government, the Rich don't shop in stores whose niche in the marketplace is to serve the poor.

You should see their tax return, they use it to so the little rich can keep what you claim they don't have...........

You don't even know who you are talking to. Nearly half of the people in this country pay no income tax at all, so you are making assumptions that you are addressing somebody that pays income taxes.

The fact is the poor don't have the skillset, if they did, they wouldn't be poor in a country such as the United States of America the land of opportunity.
and I grew up poor... the people that I grew up with are as dumb as a box rocks.

Horse crap...I live in the NYC/LI area and I lots of people with advanced degrees who made plenty of money for MNCs and were replaced by the "Best & Brightest".
Maybe you ought move to a place where people are actually educated; you know, a BIG Liberal Municipality like NYC.

The rich don't rely on the Government, the Rich don't shop in stores whose niche in the marketplace is to serve the poor.

You should see their tax return, they use it to so the little rich can keep what you claim they don't have...........

You don't even know who you are talking to. Nearly half of the people in this country pay no income tax at all, so you are making assumptions that you are addressing somebody that pays income taxes.

Leave out the High School dropouts and you still have plenty of Corporate chicanery taking place in the border states.
And if we all 20 million of us move to South Dakota the problems will follow.

Even BEFORE FDR!
Even BEFORE Napolean.

Nope. The person responsible for wealth accumulation is you...... not just you, but all of us.

Sometime this week, you will buy gasoline from an evil multi-billion dollar company. Maybe you'll buy a program from Microsoft--another multi-billion dollar company. Did you pay your cell phone bill yet? You better, you need to transfer that wealth to the top. How about your satellite or cable bill? Are you going to stop at McDonald's or Wendy's this week for lunch? More wealth transferred to the top once again.

Now if we really feel that there is this nefarious wealth transfer, and we need government go give us back our money, wouldn't it be reasonable for us to return our products back to those that have accumulated this wealth from us? Well, you can't in some instances. You can't barf up that big mack and give it back to the millionaire franchise owner, nor cay you give back the internet time you bought from the rich man. But maybe you can return your computer if you want money back from these wealth accumulators.

and I grew up poor... the people that I grew up with are as dumb as a box rocks.

Horse crap...I live in the NYC/LI area and I lots of people with advanced degrees who made plenty of money for MNCs and were replaced by the "Best & Brightest".
Maybe you ought move to a place where people are actually educated; you know, a BIG Liberal Municipality like NYC.

NYC isn't where New Yorkers are educated, the educated come from upstate, in the state of New York.. and for the same reason, the lifestyle difference.

The Colleges are in NYC, the majority of the students are not from there.
:)

Even BEFORE FDR!
Even BEFORE Napolean.

Nope. The person responsible for wealth accumulation is you...... not just you, but all of us.

Sometime this week, you will buy gasoline from an evil multi-billion dollar company. Maybe you'll buy a program from Microsoft--another multi-billion dollar company. Did you pay your cell phone bill yet? You better, you need to transfer that wealth to the top. How about your satellite or cable bill? Are you going to stop at McDonald's or Wendy's this week for lunch? More wealth transferred to the top once again.

Now if we really feel that there is this nefarious wealth transfer, and we need government go give us back our money, wouldn't it be reasonable for us to return our products back to those that have accumulated this wealth from us? Well, you can't in some instances. You can't barf up that big mack and give it back to the millionaire franchise owner, nor cay you give back the internet time you bought from the rich man. But maybe you can return your computer if you want money back from these wealth accumulators.

Excellent...Gates stole, sued and gave stuff away for free to destroy the competition.
That's why I'm now 99% Apple.
And yes, I do know LOTS of people whose careers have been destroyed by some of these Corps.
And no, many of the scummiest corps who made it via their American White Collar work force have dumped said work force for Business Visas.
And yes, this DOES no happen often in South Dakata because...well, who the heck is in South Dakata?

NYC isn't where New Yorkers are educated, the educated come from upstate, in the state of New York.. and for the same reason, the lifestyle difference.

Don't even try that tactic...The colleges in Northern NYS are populated by outstanding High School graduates from NYC/LI who almost always come back to the Big City.

Don't even try that tactic...The colleges in Northern NYS are populated by outstanding High School graduates from NYC/LI who almost always come back to the Big City.

I know for fact that what you say is a lie, because unless they're millionaires that can afford a penthouse... they're not going to school and making money to ride the public city bus and be in that congestion.

And there is also no way that the cultural behaviors in America's "Big Cities" are acceptable by a private entity with a choice to take them in or not....

Nor does the big city's way of life today, create an educated culture of learning.

I know for fact that what you say is a lie, because unless they're millionaires that can afford a penthouse... they're not going to school and making money to ride the public city bus and be in that congestion.

And there no way that the cultural behaviors in America's "Big Cities" are acceptable by a private entity with a choice to take them in or not....

Nor does the big city's way of life today, create an educated culture of learning.

Amongst the kids I know, the average career span is about 5 years before they are making too much for their CEO to bear.
Their salaries can start in the mid 50s and rise to about 80K when they are replaced.
And boy are they shocked when they're replaced because every fool thinks they're special.

You ever hear of the Long Island Railroad or living in Park Slope or Downtown Brooklyn?
10 minutes from Manhattan.

For your information, there are many outstanding private schools in NYC and LI and I know more than a few kids who yawned their way to a perfect SAT score.

The biggest land barren in the country is the Federal government which owns 650 million acres, maybe the poor should petition them to get their fair share. No corporation on earth comes anywhere close to the nearly $4 trillion a year the federal government takes in. Again why don't the poor petition the federal government for their fair share.

The biggest land barren in the country is the Federal government which owns 650 million acres, maybe the poor should petition them to get their fair share.

Depends on how the land is being used.
I HATE those Roman Empire Democrats!
I HATE those Egyptian Empire Democrats!
Damn, until FDR, EVERYTHING was perfect!
Even the Civil War was perfect!

And there no way that the cultural behaviors in America's "Big Cities" are acceptable by a private entity with a choice to take them in or not....

Amongst the kids I know, the average career span is about 5 years before they are making too much for their CEO to bear.
Their salaries can start in the mid 50s and rise to about 80K when they are replaced.
And boy are they shocked when they're replaced because every fool thinks they're special.

You ever hear of the Long Island Railroad or living in Park Slope or Downtown Brooklyn?

For your information, there are many outstanding private schools in NYC and LI and I know more than a few kids who yawned their way to a perfect SAT score.

I'm sure that great schools exist in NYC.
Cussing like a sailor, littering, violence, threatening people, gang affiliation, criminal records, and wtf are you lookin' at white boy.... doesn't earn it.

I'm sure that great schools exist in NYC.
Cussing like a sailor, littering, violence, threatening people, and wtf are you lookin' at white boy.... doesn't earn it.

You really believe that Parochial Schools provide a mediocre education?

Myth :
The richest 85 people own more than the rest of the entire world combined.

Truth :
The rich own very little.

The Rich buy their things from sources with a much smaller number of locations, and a much smaller line of supply than the poor do.

The Rich don't use busses at all, much less the city transit bus.

The Rich are not on medicare or Medicaid.

The Rich don't attend public schools, so they aren't taking seats that should be sat in by a poor kid.

Also....
There are many, many, many, many millions of times more things geared towards the Poor and the Middle Class, compared to things geared towards the rich.

And the majority of the Rich, are Rich on only 1 Business.

Myth :
The Rich take the food out of the poor's mouth.

Truth :
The poor take their own food out of the poor's mouth.
They don't go to school.
They don't have the correct attitude about education and learning.
They refuse to abide by private rules, which make up the majority of the rules we all live by.

There is no such a thing as lifting your way to prosperity..
Prosperity requires thought.

1. In the state of Pennsylvania, and presumably in the rest of America and the rest of the world...
The City that is Philadelphia, that houses the state of Pennsylvania's poor....

Is a much bigger place than nearby Cheltenham and Elkin's park and Pottstown, and Willow Grove, Blue Bell and King of Prussia combined.... who houses the state of Pennsylvania's
Six figure income earners and higher.

2. For every Sears that serves the Middle working class, there is 10 Kmarts that serve the lower working class.

Likewise... for every 1 Dillard's that serve 6 figure earners, there are more than 100 Sears and Kmarts.

Go up one... Nieman Marcus that serves millionaires and greater, and there are twice as many Dillard's serving 6 figure earners.

There are as many Walmarts, Dollar Trees, and Thrift Stores serving the poor as there are anything above this level combined.

3. For every real luxury car, like a Mercedes Benz, a Jaguar, a Landrover, a BMW, a Audi....

There are tens of thousands of Toyotas, Nissans, Fords, Chevys, and Dodges.
For every Supercar, like a Lamborghini, there are millions of economy cars like Toyotas, Nissans, Fords, Chevys and Dodges...
There are also millions more things like BMWs and Audis, and Jaguars...

4. For every Mansion sold by Sotheby's international real estate, there are millions of rowhouses sold by Century 21, or even the sheriff's office.

So this crap about how the rich own everything, is a myth.

I'm rich.

They system is rigged in my favor.

I have access to numerous tax breaks and tax schemes to keep my tax rates lower than yours.

I investment income benefits from economies of scale--I have access to investment instruments and advice you don't.

When a company lays off a part of their work-forces, they kick back the savings to me in the form of dividends.

Every time I pass go I collect $200 and then I get an extra $15,000 you don't know about -- legally.

This is not myth.

This is the truth.

The rich really started royally fucking you during Reagan, we started giving it to you us the ass with the Bush tax cuts.

Forum List

Back