Record Covid 19 cases hit the US as clueless Biden does nothing to stop it

I Googled it too, the figures for South Africa are this; this average 4.5%death rate with Omnicron, significantly less than the 21.3% with Delta. Here in the U.S. last week's data was 60% increase in cases, 14% increase in hospitalizations BUT a 9% decrease in deaths. " Only " about 1,100 a day. Omicron is now the dominant strain in the United States has been for a while. So comparing it to a cold is utterly ridiculous.
WebMD - Better information. Better health.>news Omicron Cases Soar, But Deaths on the Decline.

More and more people that are vaxed, are coming down with COVID... Now what ????

Called a co-worker today just to see why he was missing in action, and yep him and his wife had COVID. Both fully vaxed.

Ok, so we tried to go the vaccine route, but now it's time to open up to the treatment's after infection. Let the free market reign.Most
Most of those contracting Covid after vaccination have a mild case, as opposed to those who have not gotten the vaccine.

download (40).jpeg
1640645793950.png
1641163237668.png

That is a bold faced lie. Why are you on here pounding the pulpit like Kruschev with his shoe spouting off lies?

American Blacks have the lowest percentage of vaccination followed by Hispanics.​

American Indians have the highest percentage followed by Asians then Caucasians.

How come Liberals and Democrats are not asking Why Blacks and Latinos aren’t getting vaccinated?

The hits just keep on coming
They simply stuffed ballot boxes at the swing states and backed up trucks at the polling stations while everyone slept. That's why they needed the extended vote counting deadlines and why they used the Scamdemic to illegally change election laws to favor mail in balloting. It's also why they illegally kicked out observers, or placed them so far out of view that they couldn't actually observe anything. It's also why they illegally allowed last second voter registration.

They created an insecure system and then they flooded that insecure system with fraudulent ballots.

Last edited:
I Googled it too, the figures for South Africa are this; this average 4.5%death rate with Omnicron, significantly less than the 21.3% with Delta. Here in the U.S. last week's data was 60% increase in cases, 14% increase in hospitalizations BUT a 9% decrease in deaths. " Only " about 1,100 a day. Omicron is now the dominant strain in the United States has been for a while. So comparing it to a cold is utterly ridiculous.
You are cherry picking data.
Not one person has died of Omicon; people do die from 19.
Israel says it's a cold.

I know you are a very sensitive person so I'll leave it at that.

Most of those contracting Covid after vaccination have a mild case, as opposed to those who have not gotten the vaccine.
But we were instructed to Get Vaccinatesd." One and Done "
Now we are being lectured that a 4th shot { Booster } may be coming to
a neighborhood near you. These aren't Vaccines PERIOD. Nor is a yearly flu
shot.There is still no Vaccine for the Flu or even AIDS.
The definition of vaccine is that it PREVENTS.
Israel has been on it's 4th shot for going on 2 months.
Natural Immmunity is far more protective than any Experimental
drug.Just yesterday we learned another hidden fact.That with the jab a
Woman may experience interruptions in her Menstrual cycle.
Gee that's nice to know.Like ain't it.

A Link from Reuters from 2 days ago...try again!
Whose to say Omicron isn't a ploy.That it's actually a yearly common cold.
And that testing for Covid has also been manipulated.Why would I say that.?
Because these Covid frauds have lied every step of the way.
It's like Climate Change.Same doggone thingy.
These Covid freaks also did eveything in their power to downgrade
and make UNavailable Therapeudics like Hydroxychloroquine and
Ivermectin.Using the attempted humiliation of Joe Rogan { Has huge following }
As Prime time example numero uno.

Whose to say Omicron isn't a ploy.That it's actually a yearly common cold.
And that testing for Covid has also been manipulated.Why would I say that.?
Because these Covid frauds have lied every step of the way.
It's like Climate Change.Same doggone thingy.
These Covid freaks also did eveything in their power to downgrade
and make UNavailable Therapeudics like Hydroxychloroquine and
Ivermectin.Using the attempted humiliation of Joe Rogan { Has huge following }
As Prime time example numero uno.
Israelis are on the verge of rioting.

That's quite a pathetic response.
The fact is that you quite blatantly cheering on all the Woke bullshit that the Progressives are pushing at us.
I predict that within a year you will be in favor of beastiality.

Someone should have pushed an education on you.

Forum List

Back