Record Covid 19 cases hit the US as clueless Biden does nothing to stop it

The evidence is your presence on the Threads where your fellow LibTards do what you just protested and you cheer them on.
I need do no more than allow you to make the usual fool out of yourself.
BTW, it's too late for you to delete ports from the past.
I know I'm telling the truth when it upsets so many people on this site. I believe in America I believe in the truth I don't believe in people who detract and try to destroy America.

I know I'm telling the truth when it upsets so many people on this site. I believe in America I believe in the truth I don't believe in people who detract and try to destroy America.
You don't upset me; I feel sorry for the children of people like you.

You remind me of the dangers of attempting to communicate with the mentally ill such as yourself.
Thank you for the laugh, you really need to change your name you are not an independent of any type you are practicing the attack and detract strategy that the far right use all the time. You're wasting your time it doesn't work on me.

Thank you for the laugh, you really need to change your name you are not an independent of any type you are practicing the attack and detract strategy that the far right use all the time. You're wasting your time it doesn't work on me.
Point out 3 things that you think make me a Right Winger.

Nothing that requires logic will work on you.
I bet you love trespassers and business visas and people who break into electronics stored on holidays.

Forum List

Back