Record Covid 19 cases hit the US as clueless Biden does nothing to stop it

Only an idiot would laugh about something so serious. Hindsight is something few of us have. We are all only human. At least biting is doing everything humanly possible to stop this virus including most important of all not making it political.

Hindsight, my ass.
El Presidente failed to prepare even tho' most experts said more variants were coming!

CHAOS, WEAKNESS, AND I NOW ADD THAT UTTER STUPIDITY ARE BIDEN'S BRAND.

That's a lie. A deeply racist lie.

The least likely people to be vaccinated in this country are blacks and hispanics.

Only half of the black population is vaccinated, so when the left are talking about denying unvaccinated people healthcare and other basic services, you KNOW what they really mean.

View attachment 584548
Your graph does not show whites who are trump supporters. That's what your original argument with Otto was about. This graph just shows whites in general if you account for the 40% less in vaccinated among Trump followers they are trailing blacks.

Hindsight, my ass.
El Presidente failed to prepare even tho' most experts said more variants were coming!

CHAOS, WEAKNESS, AND I NOW ADD THAT UTTER STUPIDITY ARE BIDEN'S BRAND.
I'm not going to argue with you. It's pointless, it's like talking to the wall. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. That must be true of asses too.

Your graph does not show whites who are trump supporters. That's what your original argument with Otto was about. This graph just shows whites in general if you account for the 40% less in vaccinated among Trump followers they are trailing blacks.
That's so cool.
The 3 largest areas in Nassau County that have the most cases are over 90% Black.

Surveys can never be that specific, citing specific data from one area doesn't apply to general statistics it only applies to that area.
It's amazing how you never post that reality when your fellow LibTards post bullshit that lack specifics.

It's amazing how you never post that reality when your fellow LibTards post bullshit that lack specifics.
Most of those liberal people aren't as foolish just to do that such a thing. And when I post something I posted it for myself I don't represent a whole group of people. That would be hypocritical. Something you don't seem to mind doing all the time.

Most of those liberal people aren't as foolish just to do that such a thing. And when I post something I posted it for myself I don't represent a whole group of people. That would be hypocritical. Something you don't seem to mind doing all the time.
In other words, your emotional disturbance is terrified to relate to your poorly functioning brain a reality it can't deal with.
I'm not surprised you're so messed up.

In other words, your emotional disturbance is terrified to relate to your poorly functioning brain a reality it can't deal with.
I'm not surprised you're so messed up.
Wow, what a stretch, I'm the one that can't deal with reality. You are absolutely ridiculous and couldn't be more sad.

Wow, what a stretch, I'm the one that can't deal with reality. You are absolutely ridiculous and couldn't be more sad.
The evidence is your presence on the Threads where your fellow LibTards do what you just protested and you cheer them on.
I need do no more than allow you to make the usual fool out of yourself.
BTW, it's too late for you to delete ports from the past.

They can control the virus, assuming that everybody will get the vaccine and not spread the virus.
In other words--all things being equal. That ain't happenin".
More and more people that are vaxed, are coming down with COVID... Now what ????

Called a co-worker today just to see why he was missing in action, and yep him and his wife had COVID. Both fully vaxed.

Ok, so we tried to go the vaccine route, but now it's time to open up to the treatment's after infection. Let the free market reign.

Biden isn't super human, he is only a man. I don't know anybody who's tried harder to get the unvaccinated vaccinated. Records are bringing being broken all around the world with these variants. Fortunately it will be over soon hopefully no more variants will be given the chance to mutate because of our unvaccinated populations. If you want to place blame on anybody place it on them. Then you'd be correct.

So you're saying the lack of vaccines that the CDC says do not stop you from getting covid or spreading it are the reason that the unvaccinated are causing mutations? Do you realize how stupid you sound or does that actually sound intelligent to you?

Forum List

Back