Record Drop In GDP In The Midst Of RNC "Defund Stimulus" Movement! Protesters May Get Dispatched To Washington, D. C.(?)

The record drop is only one percent below an expected 34% record drop.

Prices dropped, but so did everything else.

No Apparent "Antifa" response nationwide, noted. The RNC exists. "Antifa" does not exist! Cause and Effect is clearly shown. It wasn't "Antifa!"

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Better to not do the math for awhile, but only Deut 23: 19-20! Stimulus One monies only barely sent, even!)
You outdumb yourself regularly. Congrats
Stimulus One provided excess of spending power to people, lower income, with the highest marginal propensity to spend, (people who need stuff right away!). That is in the context of the recently announced Biden plan. Then RNC kept upwards of 75% of the Stimulus money from being spent.

RNC doesn't even work well for the economy, 2020.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(There are actually prayers for Matthew 25: 14-30!)

Says a guy whos' party wants to keep everything closed. And his sides retort---------------->what do you want, people to die! He also wants to give people MORE money than they earned working, then would ponder why people don't want to go back to work. Kinda like winning a mini lotto, isn't it.

These people are so phony and transparent, it isn't even funny any longer. My neighbor 4 doors down got a call from a pollster, asked his preference in the Presidential election, and for his congressional representative. He told me he said he was an independent, leaning towards Biden and the Democrat for the district.

I was like WHAT; since I knew there was no way! He told me------------------->he could not be sure it was a real pollster, and the way they are doxing people, he wasn't going to take a chance that a bunch of nuts would show up on his front lawn. He and his wife had already discussed it weeks ago, and they agreed on what they would say, or hang up, one or the other.

So I asked------------->why didn't you hang up instead of saying that! His reply------------->because they have been lying so much to America about Russia, Ukraine, and everything else, I figured I owed them a whopper back-)

Forum List

Back