Record number of Americans say they are worse off under Biden.

And yet, some people think we are better off than every before.

Gas prices skyrocketing

Food prices skyrocketing.

Rent skyrocketing.

Interest rates skyrocketing.

Crime skyrocketing in Blue cities and states.

Record number of people saying they are worse off than before Tater took office.

Millions of illegals flooding over the border.

Thousands of terrorists flooding over the border.

Tater is the laughingstock of the world.

How would this monstrosity help us in comparison:

THAT monstrosity is a figment of someones imagination.
I noticed you bitching about high prices due to inflation. Bitching about my Joe.
You know what gets stuck in my craw - idiots like you bitching about my Joe.

What's Mugshot Don's plan to deal with inflation? He flapped his ignorant gums a few days ago about leveling tariffs on everything. Wanna explain that nonsense to me?

I noticed you bitching about high prices due to inflation. Bitching about my Joe.

What's Mugshot Don's plan to deal with inflation? He flapped his ignorant gums a few days ago about leveling tariffs on everything. Wanna explain that nonsense to me?

YOUR Joe? He's EVERYONES Joe at the moment.

And half of it doesn't like how he's taking care of it.

MAYBE if you opened your eyes, he wouldn't be YOUR Joe anymore.

YOUR Joe? He's EVERYONES Joe at the moment.

And half of it doesn't like how he's taking care of it.

MAYBE if you opened your eyes, he wouldn't be YOUR Joe anymore.
Please answer my question. And do it CORRECTLY this time.

Inflation was 1.6% when President Trump left office, Dumbass.

Just being associated with that dumb fucking animal that talks about almost losing a cat in a kitchen fire while addressing people with unspeakable grief, missing children, families incinerated.... yeah, but it almost lost a corvette!

It's morally bankrupting. Some things are more important than money. Yeah, banks are collapsing, the country's credit rating was downgraded, Kumala hopped off a dick and just told us "most americans are a $400 unexpected expense away from bankruptcy"... everybody knows that fucktard-o-nomics ain't working. Why would that be the one thing the marxist shitlibs have touched in the last 50 years that didn't turn to shit? Answer: It isn't.

But it's the stench of that stammering shit clown that's really hurting the planet. Really, bed-shitting vegetable, you almost lost your cat?

biden almost lost my cat and corvette.jpg

Last edited:
A year ago Biden signed his Inflation Reduction Act into law. And inflation went down.
What specific part of the plan reduced inflation, Simp?

Bring a link to that specific part of the plan, and evidence it reduced inflation.

Watch the moron twist and squirm.

Trump doesn't have a economic plan to run on. Trump hasn't offered a solution to inflation. Trump knows only how to get himself arrested and finger printed. He's an embarrassment.

Forum List

Back