Records expunged for St. Louis couple who waved guns at protesters. They want their guns back

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

well I remember this case. Another case of the only people allowed to defend themselves in the us are blacks. good luck getting your guns back.

well I remember this case. Another case of the only people allowed to defend themselves in the us are blacks. good luck getting your guns back.
Weren’t they Democrats?

They will get their guns back. It will take a long time.

I wonder what expunged means?

Why are leftists enraged at them for defending their property?
How is pointing a [presumably] loaded firearm at a person "defending their property"?

And for the record, people who are afraid but are in a safe location, such as inside of their home with the doors and windows locked, do not leave the safety of that location to go outside where the alleged "threat" exists.

They wanted to intimidate people by showing that they had guns, and then stupidly pointing those guns at one or more individuals who were "passing by their home" per the news story.

Pointing a firearm at another person, whether it's loaded or not, is considered an assault as well as a felony in Washington State.

They were in the right.

Forum List

Back