Red parts o the country added millions to their population while blue areas lost BIG

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I told you America is fed up with the sicko pervert lefties

starts around 1:40

Counties that backed Trump by 10 points have added 1.2 million to their population

:)

What does wrinkled Laura Ingraham's nightly slant have to do with people supposedly moving from blue parts of the country to red parts of the country?

What does wrinkled Laura Ingraham's nightly slant have to do with people supposedly moving from blue parts of the country to red parts of the country?
what does Jack of No Trades have to do with sanity... reality... intelligence... morality?

it's a valid question

what does Jack of No Trades have to do with sanity... reality... intelligence... morality?

it's a valid question
The question stands. Your OP doesn't match your linked video. In fact, it has nothing to do with it...soooo?

You do know people take their political views with them when they move...right?

Thats not a good thing. Those perverts and authoritarians are going to bring their bullshit politics to red areas now.
Now people like me, who enjoy liberty, will have to put up with their bullshit.

Thats not a good thing. Those perverts and authoritarians are going to bring their bullshit politics to red areas now.
Now people like me, who enjoy liberty, will have to put up with their bullshit.
no, I think it is red people who are moving to where they can feel AT HOME. There may be a few sickos in the mix but

they won't feel too comfortable in places like TX, FL, OK

no, I think it is red people who are moving to where they can feel AT HOME. There may be a few sickos in the mix but

they won't feel too comfortable in places like TX, FL, OK
People move to red areas like the states above because of cost of living. They take their political views with them.
Which will turn these states purple eventually. :)

More swing states. Excellent.

People move to red areas like the states above because of cost of living. They take their political views with them.
Which will turn these states purple eventually. :)

More swing states. Excellent.
keep dreaming, perv

America hates the elite libs

I would say Get over it but I know you won't

Crybaby

What is it that you can do in a red state that you can’t do in a blue state?

keep dreaming, perv

America hates the elite libs

I would say Get over it but I know you won't

Crybaby
No. Alt-Right Nation has ginned up the hate. People move for work and for a lower cost of living. But they pack their political leanings to take with them.
Which will turn red areas....slowly more blue over time.

That's just economic reality.

Get over it. :)

starts around 1:40

Counties that backed Trump by 10 points have added 1.2 million to their population

:)

I moved from blue gulag Western Washington State to Southeastern South Dakota. I was just talking with the realtor who helped me find my home and he's now at about ten families that he has helped relocate from Washington/Oregon to two tiny rural towns close to me in the last year and a half.

I have encountered about five people or couples in checkout lines at the store who have moved from WA/OR to the population center of Sioux Falls in that year and a half.

The Left Coast is hemorrhaging people! I love it! We welcome those who leave their shithole leftist nasty habits and lack of morals behind when they move here.

No. Alt-Right Nation has ginned up the hate. People move for work and for a lower cost of living. But they pack their political leanings to take with them.
Which will turn red areas....slowly more blue over time.

That's just economic reality.

Get over it. :)
didn't read all this BS

but what I read is

delusional

I moved from blue gulag Western Washington State to Southeastern South Dakota. I was just talking with the realtor who helped me find my home and he's now at about ten families that he has helped relocate from Washington/Oregon to two tiny rural towns close to me in the last year and a half.

I have encountered about five people or couples in checkout lines at the store who have moved from WA/OR to the population center of Sioux Falls in that year and a half.

The Left Coast is hemorrhaging people! I love it! We welcome those who leave their shithole leftist nasty habits and lack of morals behind when they move here.

I have lived in WA and OR and also briefly in Sioux Falls, SD

I know what you're talking about. There was an excellent Church there in the NW and I miss it like crazy. But outside the Church.. OMG

Satan rules there

yeh, I know.. he kind of rules everywhere but it's different, depending on blue/red

The question stands. Your OP doesn't match your linked video. In fact, it has nothing to do with it...soooo?

You do know people take their political views with them when they move...right?
What makes you think democrats would be leaving blue states for red states? Doesn't make sense.

What makes you think democrats would be leaving blue states for red states? Doesn't make sense.
considering how insane leftists are, it certainly doesn't make sense.

But then again, pelosi bought a pc of property in Florida!

I guess those fake catholics don't like high taxes anymore than the poor people they rule do...

Which means exactly nothing. Just like what there is in Sioux Falls, SD. Nothing.
Did you ask these people in the checkout line why they moved to SD? I'll bet you any amount of money it wasn't lack of morals or habits in Eastern WA.
It was about a lower cost of living. Why else would you move there? Don't get me wrong, beautiful country, but I wouldn't move there.

Which means exactly nothing. Just like what there is in Sioux Falls, SD. Nothing.
Did you ask these people in the checkout line why they moved to SD? I'll bet you any amount of money it wasn't lack of morals or habits in Eastern WA.
It was about a lower cost of living. Why else would you move there? Don't get me wrong, beautiful country, but I wouldn't move there.
I would move to Rapid City in a heartbeat if it wasn't for family.

Forum List

Back