Religion should be private

In the beginning Obama created Obama. He looked upon his creation and said it was good. Gooder than good, better than BET (which isn't hard to do seeing how they only play reruns of Spike Lee movies.) And all democrats fell to their knees before Obama, as Obama did fall to his knees before gay hookers.

And lo it came to pass, that a retard in the desert did shout out the word of Obama, and that retard they did call Willie after his fondness for an organ of the same name. And Willie did spit bile at the Constitution while worshiping his god. And Willie did declare his god greater than the rights of man, and did demand that all surrender to his little tin god that was Obama.

And the people did collectively yawn...

Yeah, it does, and that is has how SCOTUS sees it. Tough to be you.
Piss on SCOTUS. I have a constitution. It's good to be me. I'm free and a citizen. A couple activist lawyers don't tell me what to do.
Yup, SCOTUS does.
Nope. SCOTUS doesn't legislate. Any decision can be overruled by the people by the amendment process. The people have the final say. Sucks to be you.
I have already instructed you on the people and the amendment process. Until then, it is SCOTUS.

Come on Jake. SCOTUS can only render an opinion. SCOTUS cannot enforce anything.
Those are your words, not mine, so your mischaracterization is a lie. SCOTUS opines, and the far right whines.

Now you're ttol
Piss on SCOTUS. I have a constitution. It's good to be me. I'm free and a citizen. A couple activist lawyers don't tell me what to do.
Yup, SCOTUS does.
Nope. SCOTUS doesn't legislate. Any decision can be overruled by the people by the amendment process. The people have the final say. Sucks to be you.
I have already instructed you on the people and the amendment process. Until then, it is SCOTUS.

Come on Jake. SCOTUS can only render an opinion. SCOTUS cannot enforce anything.
Those are your words, not mine, so your mischaracterization is a lie. SCOTUS opines, and the far right whines.
Now you're trolling. Any SCOTUS decision can be overruled by the amendment process. Make a point or move on, troll.

Now you're ttol
Yup, SCOTUS does.

Now you're trolling. Any SCOTUS decision can be overruled by the amendment process. Make a point or move on, troll.
Says the foreign troll, SV. SCOTUS opines, she whines, but . . . she can put together an amendment process. Good luck, Sally. Ride it, baby.

Yup, SCOTUS does.

Renders an opinion or opines. Whatever turns you on.

hey Kimbo keep personal Religion out of Govt...

Keep government out of religion. That's the problem we have today.

I agree.
However, if a small town government wishes to open their meetings with prayer, that right should not be infringed.
Too bad if anyone is offended.

I would start it with a Muslim prayer....not because I am Muslim which I am not but on principle

Now you're ttol

Says the foreign troll, SV. SCOTUS opines, she whines, but . . . she can put together an amendment process. Good luck, Sally. Ride it, baby.

Losers troll. I can post this all day. Any SCOTUS decision can be overruled by the amendment process. Citizens rule, not SCOTUS.

I agree.
However, if a small town government wishes to open their meetings with prayer, that right should not be infringed.

I would start it with a Muslim prayer....not because I am Muslim which I am not but on principle

Now you're ttol

Losers troll. I can post this all day. Any SCOTUS decision can be overruled by the amendment process. Citizens rule, not SCOTUS.
I instructed you on that, Sally. Start an amendment process. You are now trolling. In the meantime, SCOTUS opines and the world declines to follow Sally.

I agree.

Now you're ttol

I instructed you on that, Sally. Start an amendment process. You are now trolling. In the meantime, SCOTUS opines and the world declines to follow Sally.

Even congress can overrule a SCOTUS decision. You know that, don't you?

Yup, SCOTUS does.

Renders an opinion or opines. Whatever turns you on.
Either would be fine. The lie is your inference that I ever said SCOTUS ever enforced anything.

In the meantime, you and I will go to church and week-day services and perform on church duties as usual without any interference from the government. Being an American is wonderful.

I agree.
Now you're ttol

They can withdraw jurisdiction before an opinion is reached, yes, but they can't overrule a SCOTUS decision unless they begin a successful amendment process.

You must be studying for your naturalization test. You still have a ways to go, but good on you.

I agree.
Now you're ttol

They can withdraw jurisdiction before an opinion is reached, yes, but they can't overrule a SCOTUS decision unless they begin a successful amendment process.

You must be studying for your naturalization test. You still have a ways to go, but good on you.

Wrong.

Overruling the Court

Wrong. Overruling the Court
And if SCOTUS disagrees, the law has no force. ProspectWatch has no power.

That is what happened with the Bush tribunal system. SCOTUS declared nearly six tribunal laws unconstitutional, before Congress got the law right to SCOTUS satisfaction.About the Supreme Court

That is what happened with the Bush tribunal system. SCOTUS declared nearly six tribunal laws unconstitutional, before Congress got the law right to SCOTUS satisfaction.About the Supreme Court
And then SCOTUS can be overruled by new congressional law or the amendment process. That's the point here, not Bush. You're a rank amateur with nothing but bluff and trolling. Go bluff some naive college kids.

And then SCOTUS can be overruled by new congressional law or the amendment process. That's the point here, not Bush. You're a rank amateur with nothing but bluff and trolling. Go bluff some naive college kids.
I have been teaching you all this. SCOTUS decides until an amendment is ratified. No way around it.

I have been teaching you all this. SCOTUS decides until an amendment is ratified. No way around it.
Nope. Earlier you stated that SCOTUS has the final word. Now you're lying because you've been proven wrong. Here is more to further your education.

How can US Supreme Court decisions be overturned? - Homework Help - eNotes.com

Last edited:
None of that counts. This does.

The Court and Constitutional Interpretation - Supreme Court of the United States

"The republic endures and this is the symbol of its faith."
- CHIEF JUSTICE CHARLES EVANS HUGHES
Cornerstone Address - Supreme Court Building

"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"-These words, written above the main entrance to the Supreme Court Building, express the ultimate responsibility of the Supreme Court of the United States. The Court is the highest tribunal in the Nation for all cases and controversies arising under the Constitution or the laws of the United States. As the final arbiter of the law, the Court is charged with ensuring the American people the promise of equal justice under law and, thereby, also functions as guardian and interpreter of the Constitution.

Your religion (if any) should be as private as your genitals.

Anyone who exposes either their genitals or their religion in public should be arrested and given a 2 year minimum prison sentence.

Discuss.

Well, you first must have some law that the religious folks are breaking before you can legally even charge them with anything. Just because you don't approve doesn't cut it.
========

Exposing their religion in public would be just as illegal as exposing their genitals.

My concept calls for a law against exposing your religion in public that's how they would get a 2 year minimum sentence without possibility of parole.
Prisons would rapidly become the most religious of all institutions, turning out more believers than went in. Have a problem with that?

Forum List

Back