Rembember that time when Obama was "unpresidential"? Me neither. Now there is only Drumpf.

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
Remember all those things about Obama that were "unpresidential"?
  • Taking selfies.
  • Fistbumping.
  • A First Lady who wants our children to be healthy.
  • Daughter going to a party while on a college visit.
  • March Madness brackets.
  • Chews gum.
  • Trots down the stairs when exiting Air Force One.

Thank goodness for Donald Drumpf. He's a respectable type. Won't have any of that nonsense. Oh no. Instead he'll restore integrity and honor to the White House and we can be proud of.

• Twitter hissy fits.
  • Sexist insults of women.
  • First Lady nudey pics.
  • Daughter he wants sex with.
  • Threatening war crimes.
  • Making fun of people with disabilities.
  • Encouraging violence in politics.

Discuss.

Last edited:
I only recall Obama as ineffective. His mannerisms are inconsequential. His accomplishments count.

It would seem we have VERY different ideas of what makes one "Presidential"

Obama+trayvon+if+I+had+a+son.PNG

Yea real Presidential. Race baiting jerk is what he is.

Remember all those things about Obama that were "unpresidential"?
  • Taking selfies.
  • Fistbumping.
  • A First Lady who wants our children to be healthy.
  • Daughter going to a party while on a college visit.
  • March Madness brackets.
  • Chews gum.
  • Trots down the stairs when exiting Air Force One.

Thank goodness for Donald Drumpf. He's a respectable type. Won't have any of that nonsense. Oh no. Instead he'll restore integrity and honor to the White House and we can be proud of

• Twitter hissy fits.
  • Sexist insults of women.
  • First Lady nudey pics.
  • Daughter he wants sex with.
  • Threatening war crimes.
  • Making fun of people with disabilities.
  • Encouraging violence in politics.

Discuss.

You do love the guy. Actually, no matter how he looks when he speaks, his knee jerk blaming of cops before there is any evidence and global apology tours where two great examples of his being extremely unpresidential. As for Michelle, at least she was proud of her country "for the first time"

I only recall Obama as ineffective. His mannerisms are inconsequential. His accomplishments count.
did well considering the complete blackout of the republican party who despised all dems and refused to work with them

lol, just wow. do we need to go through this AGAIN? how the left has "such selective" memories to try and fool people in this country.

If someone can point out a time that he hasn't acted like thug and acted Presidential, that would be a miracle to see.

did well considering the complete blackout of the republican party who despised all dems and refused to work with them
Who worked with him...besides the Chinese, the Iranians, the Russians, and the Mexicans....all of whom bent him over and made him smile?

Right, while the Democrats tried so hard to work with Republicans. Hmm, what did Democrats offer in compromises again? You know, when Obama was telling them they lost, they get to sit in the back of the bus?

lol, just wow. do we need to go through this AGAIN? how the left has "such selective" memories to try and fool people in this country.

If someone can point out a time that he hasn't acted like thug and acted Presidential, that would be a miracle to see.

:lol:

In other words, you've got nothing. You just want to label Obama as something, and that's all the "evidence" you can muster. You're a damn joke and the GOP is better off without you.

In other words, you've got nothing. You just want to label Obama as something, and that's all the "evidence" you can muster. You're a damn joke and the GOP is better off without you.

When did you start being a Republican? It must have been after you started this thread

Right, while the Democrats tried so hard to work with Republicans. Hmm, what did Democrats offer in compromises again? You know, when Obama was telling them they lost, they get to sit in the back of the bus?
Obstruction is only allowed and good when it's their party of choice the ones doing it.
how that party has so many people brainwashed to be good little tools is almost scary

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Obstruction is only allowed and good when it's their party of choice the ones doing it.
how that party has so many people brainwashed to be good little tools is almost scary

Yep, and no answer has been forthcoming

When did you start being a Republican? It must have been after you started this thread

Before you were born, probably. The problem for you is that I'm a true Republican and true conservative, as opposed to a liberalized cino like you who is so twisted backwards you actually think electing Trump would be a good idea. I suppose it's not your fault. That's what happens when you grow up in a trailer park with inadequate genetic diversity.

How about Hillary barking like a dog? Real presidential, lol. You're an idiot.

Before you were born, probably. The problem for you is that I'm a true Republican and true conservative, as opposed to a liberalized cino like you who is so twisted backwards you actually think electing Trump would be a good idea. I suppose it's not your fault. That's what happens when you grow up in a trailer park with inadequate genetic diversity.
FINALLY ,,after many years A republican I can respect ,,,the swim man

How about Hillary barking like a dog? Real presidential, lol. You're an idiot.

That would be a fun thread. Clinton barking like a dog wasn't Presidential at all. You should start the thread and we can all talk about it.

Forum List

Back