Remember John Edwards?

If you weren't an idiot, you'd realize that putting the interest of the investor class over the working class never works out well for the working class.
Ok, you think I’m an idiot

Maybe so

But I’ not stupid enough to support biden and the democrats

No, you look at the fucking disaster that was Trump, and say, "GIVE ME MORE OF THAT, PLEASE", no doubt while bending over and spreading your buttcheeks.
Trump was not a diaster

He did not accomplish as much was we hoped but biden proves that things can always be worse

Trump was not a diaster

He did not accomplish as much was we hoped but biden proves that things can always be worse
1 Million dead from Covid
25 million jobs lost
First president since Hoover to post a net job loss
GDP shrank by 2.8% in 2020.
Riots in the streets.
8 Trillion in new debt.

How is this NOT a disaster?

25 million jobs lost
Riots in the streets.
8 Trillion in new debt.

Covid was not trump’s fault

He did everything a president should have done to make up for mistakes and lack of preparedness by local democrat leaders

25 million jobs lost
Riots in the streets.
8 Trillion in new debt.

Ok so now a disaster is the fault of the President? What a joke.

LOL he is not responsible for the piss poor response from state Governors and Fauci's stupidity.
Then what was the point of him being president?

Funny thing, we had all sorts of outbreaks under previous presidents, and they had no problem working with Fauci and the Governors (which is kind of a cool band name).

But Trump knows more about wars than the general and more about disease than the doctors.

Covid was not trump’s fault

He did everything a president should have done to make up for mistakes and lack of preparedness by local democrat leaders
EXCEPT For being flip floppy & making it political, All MOST ALL were not prepared for the virus.

Then what was the point of him being president?

Funny thing, we had all sorts of outbreaks under previous presidents, and they had no problem working with Fauci and the Governors (which is kind of a cool band name).

But Trump knows more about wars than the general and more about disease than the doctors.
we did not have the Idiot Fauci saying stupid shit about lock downs in the other incidents and we did not have Governors overreact and shut their states down costing millions to lose work and businesses to fail. We did not have Idiot Governors ordering the sick to be housed with the very people most susceptible to the illness either. All for something with no higher a death rate then the flu. Then we did not have Fauci ordering doctors not to treat patients with proven medicines that worked either.

So what?

Frankly, I'd like to put Trump on trial for his Covid incompetence, attempted coup and half a dozen other things.

This is like getting Al Capone on income tax evasion.
You are a good lil Hitler wannabe.

25 million jobs lost
Riots in the streets.
8 Trillion in new debt.

More dead on Tater's watch.

GDP growth the last two quarters of Trump's term avg 19.6%. Then Tater took office and screwed it up with Bidenflation.

Tater will likely end up adding more to the debt without a pandemic, Simp.

It was bad because of Trump's criminal negligence.

Countries that took the threat seriously like Japan and Canada didn't have anywhere near our problems.
KKKanada's death rate is higher than ours, Dumbass.

And that's with the commie healthcare system utopia you clowns want in the US.

KKKanada's death rate is higher than ours, Dumbass.
This is why I have you on ignore.

1717440459712.png

EXCEPT For being flip floppy & making it political, All MOST ALL were not prepared for the virus.
I dont know what you are trying to say

Trump responded as well as can be expected with a couple of damn fools like Dr Fauci and the Scarf Lady advising him

Covid treatment was basically a local issue that mayors snd governors were unprepared for

Forum List

Back