Remember Stenger

The Capitol Sergeant at Arms who was there 1/6 and issued writings about professional agitators and doors being opened for protestors. Guess what? He was found dead.
Remember Stenger
Allow me to assist

Michael Stenger, the Senate's sergeant-at-arms at the time of the deadly Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol, died on Monday, officials said.
Stenger, 71, had been suffering from cancer, a source told Fox News congressional correspondent Chad Pergram.

"It is with great sadness that we inform you that former Sergeant at Arms, Michael C. Stenger, passed away this morning," the Office of the Senate Sergeant at Arms and Doorkeeper said. No officials cause of death was immediately released.
Stenger resigned on Jan. 7, 2021, the day after the deadly attempted uprising, after receiving widespread criticism.
Both then-Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., and then-Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., criticized the response to the riot, with Schumer vowing to fire the sergeant-at-arms if he wasn't gone before Schumer became majority leader.

The Capitol Sergeant at Arms who was there 1/6 and issued writings about professional agitators and doors being opened for protestors. Guess what? He was found dead.
Remember Stenger
You need to have a sourced link for your facts in the OP. I had closed this thread as Evil supplied the link, and I reopened it.

No bunny. He unlocked it after you cited the same sourcing that’s been published here before.
Damn..that snuck right past me...is four months old. Here in Current Events--wonder why I was fooled~

Perhaps why you 'forgot' the link--from 4 months ago? Your sad excuse for an OP is phrased to lead one to assume that his death was recent--very Trump-like~

Damn..that snuck right past me...is four months old. Here in Current Events--wonder why I was fooled~

Perhaps why you 'forgot' the link--from 4 months ago?
Well first you had one response/defenxe but now another. Not up to me to keep tabs on when original sourcing was provided in the original threads
Stenger situation widely known and discussed here before. Just had more bite to it now and gotta be careful with raining hackles

Well first you had one response/defenxe but now another. Not up to me to keep tabs on when original sourcing was provided in the original threads
Stenger situation widely known and discussed here before. Just had more bite to it now and gotta be careful with raining hackles
Yeah..I hate an old-fashioned rain of hackles~

Can't find any official cause of death. Here is part of his testimony.

Well they say he had cancer but not sure that’s confirmed cause of death. It worked out good for the 1/6 hoax that he wasn’t around to follow up on his observations. They forced him out the very next day

Forum List

Back