Remember the Red Hen Restaurant That Booted Trumps Spokesman?

Can't run a bunch of homeless negro out of Starbuks but you can evict DC $125K press honky? Did I wake up in Bizzaro world?
so much hypocritical/etc crap in the comparisons
MORE proof for all you leftists/blacks that the MSM is crap/anti-white/etc
leftists/blacks are hypocrites--they make themselves look stupid

I love it when Moon Bats get their comeuppance.

This Trump Derangement Syndrome is a serious mental illness. In this case the lady should have got treatment. That way he would not have had her business suffer but also the businesses of other establishments in the area.

They not only killed their own business but also the town of Lexington’s tourism industry after the mayor came out in support of the Red Hen.

All of these woke now going broke businesses makes you wonder about Trumps real support numbers.

Tourism still suffering after The Red Hen denied Sanders
Lol, the tourism board of a town with less than 8,000 residents is in a panic.

How much tourism do you suppose they really see?

From my understanding the town relies on it to survive.
They've only got one real attraction. "Stonewall" Jackson's house.

17 Reasons to Visit Lexington and the Rockbridge Area in 2017

Just doing a quick google search they have far more restaurants than a town of 8000 could support unless everyone ate out every night.

They have more than a dozen B&Bs.

They are very much a tourist dependent town.
I don't see the attraction but I guess so.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - On Saturday, the owner of the Red Hen confirmed that their business model will change next week and the establishment will become part of the ‘In-N-Out’ burger chain. “Absolutely Yes, We are excited about our new identity”, said owner Stephanie Wilkinson. “Business is business, and my labradoodle needs a pedicure.” No cost estimates were provided for the re-modelling of the building.

I mean really. The Left boycotts Chick Fil A, In n Out, etc and lines become blocks long as a result, and the Lefts businesses go broke when they take leftist positions.

Pretty much clarifies how popular the Left are in America.

Good to see that discrimination doesn't pay. I also agree with the article that the problem goes beyond the Red Hen. Tourism based on attracting baby boomers had best evolve to bring in young families.

The Huckleberry Chick actually still has people willing to defend her? Fuck her - she has no soul or integrity remaining. Real Journalists should boycott her pressers. Let Infowars and Gateway Pundit cover 'em.

Mrs. Betty Bowers‏ @BettyBowers
Hark, @PressSec! After every press conference, I’m never sure if you were: (a) chewing gum; (b) chewing tobacco; (c) choking on lies; (d) trying to talk out of the side that didn't have a stroke; or (e) swallowing your tongue. Regardless, thoughts and prayers, dear!

Last edited:
The Huckleberry Chick actually still has people willing to defend her? Fuck her - she has no soul or integrity remaining. Real Journalists should boycott her pressers. Let Infowars and Gateway Pundit cover 'em.

Hark, @PressSec! After every press conference, I’m never sure if you were: (a) chewing gum; (b) chewing tobacco; (c) choking on lies; (d) trying to talk out of the side that didn't have a stroke; or (e) swallowing your tongue. Regardless, thoughts and prayers, dear!

DV4p_LCVoAAGk_W.jpg
You are obviously a fringe of a very very small minority.

They've only got one real attraction. "Stonewall" Jackson's house.

Actually, the city has 2 major universities, Washington & Lee and VMI.

But in any event, why isn't Mueller's staff holding their Christmas parties

DV4p_LCVoAAGk_W.jpg

You don't get it, it isn't Ms. Sanders appearance that the merchants in Lexington don't care for, its her conservatism. Conservatives aren't welcome at the Red Hen regardless of what they look like. And Conservatives are respecting that, and staying away

They not only killed their own business but also the town of Lexington’s tourism industry after the mayor came out in support of the Red Hen.

All of these woke now going broke businesses makes you wonder about Trumps real support numbers.

Getting political is bad business.
Not for those who take conservative positions.
So you think business should be political then eh?

Nothing new that sissie lefties think ugly photos of Trump's press secretary substitute for a logical argument. The crazy sissie left hounded Sara Palin at the same time they were pressuring the Hussein administration to admit fake women (who had to take medication or the rest of their lives or grow a freaking beard) into the U.S. Military. The crazy left threatened the state of North Carolina with financial ruin unless they risked the lives of real women by admitting freakazoid hairy fake women into the ladies room. Something ain't right in the liberal mind.

Getting political is bad business.
Not for those who take conservative positions.
So you think business should be political then eh?
It’s their choice. Twitter and Facebook went political and lost billions as a result. CNN went political and viewership is waiting rooms.

In n Out contributed a small amount of money and good sales even went higher. Founder of CFA says he supports traditional marriage and lines went around the block.

It is good to see the market in action. This is how things should go do, no government interference needed

In other words, it's OK when free market forces shuts a liberal establishment down but when it comes to a conservative baker, let loose the full weight of the Fed on their asses!

In the case of the baker, it was not the free market, but the state.
Nope, it was the Constitution.

It is good to see the market in action. This is how things should go do, no government interference needed

In other words, it's OK when free market forces shuts a liberal establishment down but when it comes to a conservative baker, let loose the full weight of the Fed on their asses!

In the case of the baker, it was not the free market, but the state.
Nope, it was the Constitution.
Dufus, SCOTUS said what about the case?

The other ugly fact that has the Left's panties all twisted in a knot is the fact that they know Trump has lost VERY FEW supporters since election yet is taking on more new ones and converts every week.

We don't expect a PRETTY president, we expect an EFFECTIVE one.

That's hilarious - He's losing college educated suburban women by the butt-ton.
Hell, even toothless high school dropouts are giving him the finger.
Donald Trump may be losing support from the uneducated white voters who got him elected, according to a new poll

ABC News/Wash Post 8/26 - 8/29 879 RV 38 60 -22
IBD/TIPP 8/23 - 8/30 902 A 36 56 -20

/——/ You finally are catching on. How does it make you feeeeeeeel, Libtard? You dish it out but can’t take it.

The other ugly fact that has the Left's panties all twisted in a knot is the fact that they know Trump has lost VERY FEW supporters since election yet is taking on more new ones and converts every week.

We don't expect a PRETTY president, we expect an EFFECTIVE one.

That's hilarious - He's losing college educated suburban women by the butt-ton.
Hell, even toothless high school dropouts are giving him the finger.
Donald Trump may be losing support from the uneducated white voters who got him elected, according to a new poll

ABC News/Wash Post 8/26 - 8/29 879 RV 38 60 -22
IBD/TIPP 8/23 - 8/30 902 A 36 56 -20
5A61F7E8-4F95-4938-B3BF-7472BA8B70DB.jpeg

Forum List

Back