Remember the Red Hen Restaurant That Booted Trumps Spokesman?

Lol, the tourism board of a town with less than 8,000 residents is in a panic.

How much tourism do you suppose they really see?

Billy Bob up the road in Kerrs Creek used to pop in for coffee -
He's boycotting those Morans now! :)

C-OvomzV0AAY-km.jpg
They have a confederate generals house, the RWNJs will be back soon.

They not only killed their own business but also the town of Lexington’s tourism industry after the mayor came out in support of the Red Hen.

All of these woke now going broke businesses makes you wonder about Trumps real support numbers.

Tourism still suffering after The Red Hen denied Sanders
Which goes to show that we are not yet in the America that MLK Jr. hoped for when people are judged by their character.

How true, and you're one of the most bigoted and hateful of all. I am sorry for the business that have been affected who were not on the progressive bandwagon, they suffer due to the asshattery of others and that is regretful. Hopefully they will vote out the idiot mayor, and get someone in who is more inclusive, and less hateful, like MLK envisioned.

So if you like history, you are a RWNJ? I guess if you want to erase history you are a LWNJ. The Red Hen serves Soy Lattes. The LWNJ Soy Boys will be back soon. Don't forget your skinny jeans!

C-OvomzV0AAY-km.jpg

Maybe Lexington should raze the house, and rechristen the lot as the Stokely Carmichael Memorial Parking Lot in honor of the great 1960's liberal leader?

C-OvomzV0AAY-km.jpg

Maybe Lexington should raze the house, and rechristen the lot as the Stokely Carmichael Memorial Parking Lot in honor of the great 1960's liberal leader?
Lenin Square.

C-OvomzV0AAY-km.jpg

Lenin Square.

Seattle already has a statue and memorial to Vlad Lenin in their public park.

However, there is room for memorial to Uncle Joe Stalin.

It is good to see the market in action. This is how things should go do, no government interference needed

In other words, it's OK when free market forces shuts a liberal establishment down but when it comes to a conservative baker, let loose the full weight of the Fed on their asses!
That holier than thou baker should have set up shop in a state without PA laws. It is that simple and of course he is not going to "win."

Few people win against government intrusion into our lives, and that is the best argument for less government intrusion.

It is good to see the market in action. This is how things should go do, no government interference needed

In other words, it's OK when free market forces shuts a liberal establishment down but when it comes to a conservative baker, let loose the full weight of the Fed on their asses!

In the case of the baker, it was not the free market, but the state.
Nope, it was the Constitution.
Dufus, SCOTUS said what about the case?
SCOTUS said the decision by the CCRC was violating the Baker's Constitutional rights. Idiot.

They've only got one real attraction. "Stonewall" Jackson's house.

Actually, the city has 2 major universities, Washington & Lee and VMI.

But in any event, why isn't Mueller's staff holding their Christmas parties
The Huckleberry Chick actually still has people willing to defend her? Fuck her - she has no soul or integrity remaining. Real Journalists should boycott her pressers. Let Infowars and Gateway Pundit cover 'em.

Mrs. Betty Bowers‏ @BettyBowers
Hark, @PressSec! After every press conference, I’m never sure if you were: (a) chewing gum; (b) chewing tobacco; (c) choking on lies; (d) trying to talk out of the side that didn't have a stroke; or (e) swallowing your tongue. Regardless, thoughts and prayers, dear!

DV4p_LCVoAAGk_W.jpg

You don't get it, it isn't Ms. Sanders appearance that the merchants in Lexington don't care for, its her conservatism. Conservatives aren't welcome at the Red Hen regardless of what they look like. And Conservatives are respecting that, and staying away
/——-/ Hows that boycott of In and Out Burger working for you libtards?

They not only killed their own business but also the town of Lexington’s tourism industry after the mayor came out in support of the Red Hen.

All of these woke now going broke businesses makes you wonder about Trumps real support numbers.

Getting political is bad business.
Not for those who take conservative positions.
So you think business should be political then eh?
It’s their choice. Twitter and Facebook went political and lost billions as a result. CNN went political and viewership is waiting rooms.

In n Out contributed a small amount of money and good sales even went higher. Founder of CFA says he supports traditional marriage and lines went around the block.
Well Chick Fil A is delicious. We'll see what happens with in n out, I'd stay away from politics if I was a business.

These pusillanimous pissants aren't true "Liberals". They're ignorant hateful stooges.

Getting political is bad business.
Not for those who take conservative positions.
So you think business should be political then eh?
It’s their choice. Twitter and Facebook went political and lost billions as a result. CNN went political and viewership is waiting rooms.

In n Out contributed a small amount of money and good sales even went higher. Founder of CFA says he supports traditional marriage and lines went around the block.
Well Chick Fil A is delicious. We'll see what happens with in n out, I'd stay away from politics if I was a business.
The market has defined where America stands politically.

Where are the libs? I would have thought that the Red Hen incident would have motivated liberals from around the country and across the planet to flock to a place where conservatives are humiliated and refused service?

That's certainly what the broad who owns the Red Hen thought, that her move was good for business.

They just got their welfare checks the first of the month...business is bound to pick up.
rimshotemot-1.gif

Last edited:
Where are the libs? I would have thought that the Red Hen incident would have motivated liberals from around the country and across the planet to flock to a place where conservatives are humiliated and refused service?

That's certainly what the broad who owns the Red Hen thought, that her move was good for business.

They just got their welfare checks the first of the month...business is bound to pick up.
Red Hen is one of those $40 for a tablespoon of food on the plate joints.

In the case of the baker, it was not the free market, but the state.
Nope, it was the Constitution.

The state took action against the baker. The free market had nothing to do with it. The case went to the SCOTUS. He won.

That holier than thou baker should have set up shop in a state without PA laws. It is that simple and of course he is not going to "win."

Involuntary servitude was outlawed by the 13th Amendment in all States.

RIGHT, K-Lady. There's another fine business incentive for ya! Set up business where you live until the government comes along with a hostile new law for a few years that makes it impossible to operate and just close shop and try to absorb the massive difficulty and expense of relocating your home, family and business telling all your employees tough coconuts, and hope to find another state you can relocate to and pray THEY TOO don't set up a hostile law against you! :spinner:

HOW DARE a business decide WHAT business it wishes to conduct and HOW! THOSE DAMNED HOLY ROLLERS!

Do you know how many times utilities, etc., have threatened to hang up or walk away on me just because they didn't like some minor expletive of mine! I once called the gas company to give them a meter reading and the woman was a dolt and I had to keep repeating myself. I finally muttered to myself: "Jesus Christ" and she threatened to hang up on me. But have a Christian baker refuse to put what they deem as lewd and offensive language and imagery on a cake and we better sick ERIC HOLDER on their ass!

WHY DON'T WE exercise your own logic and set a rule here that requires the C word in every sentence? Want to know how often I can use words that offend you? What if USMB required you to use them? You wouldn't want to have to read that in every post shoved in your face all day long much less write and use them yourself, but you think it OK to put a baker out of business if he/she doesn't? You are the pinnacle of hypocrisy!
You're right. My apologies.

It's really stupid that the whole town is getting a bad rep for this, though. A lot of people have heard of the Red Hen but if you asked them what town it was in? Most wouldn't have clue.

Forum List

Back