Remember the Red Hen Restaurant That Booted Trumps Spokesman?

They not only killed their own business but also the town of Lexington’s tourism industry after the mayor came out in support of the Red Hen.

All of these woke now going broke businesses makes you wonder about Trumps real support numbers.

Tourism still suffering after The Red Hen denied Sanders
Which goes to show that we are not yet in the America that MLK Jr. hoped for when people are judged by their character.

Please. If you want to be judged, go to the nearest leftist. You idiots judge people by their skin color, race, religion, gender, self identity, ethnic background, political views and everything else. The only thing you don't judge anyone by is the content of their character.

Yet more "Get Woke, Go Broke"!

Keep it up, Proggies!

They not only killed their own business but also the town of Lexington’s tourism industry after the mayor came out in support of the Red Hen.

All of these woke now going broke businesses makes you wonder about Trumps real support numbers.

I would go to a red hen but there are none here where I live. Sanders needed to be singled out for her looks if nothing else.

What a nasty POS you are.

Lol, the tourism board of a town with less than 8,000 residents is in a panic.

How much tourism do you suppose they really see?

You obviously don't know anything about the DC area. They are heavily dependent on it where they are, racist

It is good to see the market in action. This is how things should go do, no government interference needed
I agree...but it kinda sucks the actions of two liberal idiots took down the whole town.

I haven't heard the town repudiate what they did. Maybe they should take out an ad that says everyone is welcome, what happened doesn't reflect the values of the rest of the town. That would be a lot more effective than what they're doing now

Which goes to show that we are not yet in the America that MLK Jr. hoped for when people are judged by their character.

That’s right because the owner of the restaurant ran off a person because of their politics. Now, America is judging her character.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
They want to throw their fits without consequences. Hell, they want to live their lives without consequences and have conservatives blamed for or pay for it.

Getting political is bad business.
Not for those who take conservative positions.
So you think business should be political then eh?
It’s their choice. Twitter and Facebook went political and lost billions as a result. CNN went political and viewership is waiting rooms.

In n Out contributed a small amount of money and good sales even went higher. Founder of CFA says he supports traditional marriage and lines went around the block.
Well Chick Fil A is delicious. We'll see what happens with in n out, I'd stay away from politics if I was a business.
The market has defined where America stands politically.
Then why did Hillary get more votes than Trump? You seem very confused. Chick Fil A does good in spite of political views, not because of. They have delicious food and good service. The Red Hen is just a single restaurant, and those go under quite regularly. It may have already been doing poorly so they tried this for some attention.

That’s right because the owner of the restaurant ran off a person because of their politics. Now, America is judging her character.

I didn't give a shit about anyone's politics when I was a business owner. I did regular work for Democrat congressmen, Planned Parenthood, a rapper, the gay community. I only cared about one color. Green. That's why I was in business.

I support businesses discriminating. More work for me ...

I would go to a red hen but there are none here where I live. Sanders needed to be singled out for her looks if nothing else.

What a nasty POS you are.
So being truthful is nasty? Look at her face and tell me her dad did not beat her severely as a child.

Lol, the tourism board of a town with less than 8,000 residents is in a panic.

How much tourism do you suppose they really see?
Less than they are getting now thanks to libtards.

It’s their choice. Twitter and Facebook went political and lost billions as a result. CNN went political and viewership is waiting rooms.

In n Out contributed a small amount of money and good sales even went higher. Founder of CFA says he supports traditional marriage and lines went around the block.
Well Chick Fil A is delicious. We'll see what happens with in n out, I'd stay away from politics if I was a business.
Then why did Hillary get more votes than Trump? You seem very confused. Chick Fil A does good in spite of political views, not because of. They have delicious food and good service. The Red Hen is just a single restaurant, and those go under quite regularly. It may have already been doing poorly so they tried this for some attention.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

OMG, you think Hillary ran for the popular vote? You think she's that stupid? You're hysterical, racist.

Seriously, you really think she did that?

That's true, sounds like a stunt some liberal would try.

Chicken fillet has nasty food.

I didn't give a shit about anyone's politics when I was a business owner. I did regular work for Democrat congressmen, Planned Parenthood, a rapper, the gay community. I only cared about one color. Green. That's why I was in business.

I support businesses discriminating. More work for me ...

I totally agree, show me the money and I’ll work with you. Politics and business don’t mix, unless of course they are buying something from me. :)

That comment renders you immaterial.
The “why” is immaterial as it is not the determinant for who gets elected. Let go of your frayed fantasy of feelings and step out into the refreshing sunlight of reality

Chicken fillet has nasty food.

BS, you are a left wing dumb ass, you only say and think what your party tells you.

Forum List

Back