Remember this?

15781579_1196910727013197_8186962557836926626_n.jpg

Obama to Putin: I'll Surrender America After Re-election - Breitbart

Remember when the Right hated Putin and hated Obama for not hating Putin?

Funny how things have changed isn't it?
Ya it is funny how things have changed.
I remember when he accused romney of trying to start a cold war.

I remember when every fucking one of you RWnuts agreed with Romney. Now you think Romney was an idiot because you've converted to the Trump cult.

It's funny, that's all. It's funnier than shit, mostly because it's so emblematic of the mind of the modern American rightwinger,

the ultimate tell-me-how-to-think-follower.

You lost.

So you went from seeing Russia as a threat to seeing Russia as good mentor and friend for Trump because Trump won the election?

Uh, dumbass,

that's the point of this thread. Thanks for being the first to contribute yourself as confirmation.
Obama wanted to be Putin's friend until Putin told him to kiss his ass. Now that Putin says he will work with Trump, you go berserk. Get over it snowflake, you lost.

That's the worst rightwing spin ever on this issue, and God knows that's a high bar to clear.
What spin, Obama wanted Putin to wait till after the election so he could work better with him. Putin saw a pussy and told him to kiss his ass, and you are still butt hurt over it.

So Obama's a pussy for wanting to work with Putin,

but Trump's a superhero for wanting to work with (and kowtow to) Putin?

See? This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about and you people don't even know you're confirming every word I've said.

what is being confirmed here is that you are a biased brainwashed tool of the far left who has no idea how the real world works.

You lost.

So you went from seeing Russia as a threat to seeing Russia as good mentor and friend for Trump because Trump won the election?

Uh, dumbass,

that's the point of this thread. Thanks for being the first to contribute yourself as confirmation.
Obama wanted to be Putin's friend until Putin told him to kiss his ass. Now that Putin says he will work with Trump, you go berserk. Get over it snowflake, you lost.

That's the worst rightwing spin ever on this issue, and God knows that's a high bar to clear.
What spin, Obama wanted Putin to wait till after the election so he could work better with him. Putin saw a pussy and told him to kiss his ass, and you are still butt hurt over it.

See? This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about and you people don't even know you're confirming every word I've said.
Who cares? The obamas and clintons are now in anal history. That's all that really matters on this day. The destruction is over and reconstruction begins.

Uh, dumbass,

Who cares? The obamas and clintons are now in anal history. That's all that really matters on this day. The destruction is over and reconstruction begins.

agree, the election of November 2016 was a rejection of: Clinton, Obama, democrats, liberals, the lying media, the lying pollsters, stupid hollyloonies, brain dead academia, and the establishment pukes in DC (both parties). The people won.

Remember when the moonbats just shrugged when the DNC got hacked, because they believed their own bullshit that Hildabeest was going to win?

Remember when the moonbats went "meh" over the DNC hack, because they thought the opposition research from it against Cheeto Jesus would bring about his downfall?

But then they got bitch slapped in the election. :lmao:

You lost.

Uh, dumbass,

No before Putin told Obama to pound sand liberals loved him. But now that Putin says he will work with Trump you are butt hurt. Heck even Hillary failed to work with Putin. Now we have a real leader again, and that bothers you?

Uh, dumbass,

No before Putin told Obama to pound sand liberals loved him. But now that Putin says he will work with Trump you are butt hurt. Heck even Hillary failed to work with Putin. Now we have a real leader again, and that bothers you?

So you support Trump saying we should ignore Russian hacking?

lol. of course you do.

Remember when the moonbats just shrugged when the DNC got hacked, because they believed their own bullshit that Hildabeest was going to win?

Remember when the moonbats went "meh" over the DNC hack, because they thought the opposition research from it against Cheeto Jesus would bring about his downfall?

But then they got bitch slapped in the election. :lmao:

You're in the wrong thread, Grandpa.

agree, the election of November 2016 was a rejection of: Clinton, Obama, democrats, liberals, the lying media, the lying pollsters, stupid hollyloonies, brain dead academia, and the establishment pukes in DC (both parties). The people won.

The above from the tard who still claims that Trump won the popular vote.

Can you be more retarded than that?

Who said this?

“The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.”

No! It wasn't Trump in a tweet last week. But it might as well have been.

(it was Obama in one of the 2012 debates)

lolol, follow your Master, Trumptards.

Forum List

Back