Remember what Hillary said about challenging election results in the debate?

Clinton isn't asking for a recount.

From what I read, she has joined forces with it.
Where did you read that?
Try something other than your fake news....
Morning, owebo! I can read the sarcasm from your keyboard....(chuckle!). Sadly, your scorn is wasted. The OP quoted from a Herman Caine site which is not exactly known for purity and balance.

I have seen the link from CNN posted since, however. That's another chuckle, since all I see on this board is scorn from Republicans for anything CNN says when it quotes Trump. But I do also see that the Clinton campaign is 'joining' the effort, which I did not believe at the time. Nevertheless, there is no word that Clinton is contesting the election...anyhow I certainly hope not. It would set a precedent I think we do not want. How about you? Forget who won/lost and think about future elections that could do irreparable harm to the process and divide the nation even further every 4 years.

Where did you read that?
Morning, owebo! I can read the sarcasm from your keyboard....(chuckle!). Sadly, your scorn is wasted. The OP quoted from a Herman Caine site which is not exactly known for purity and balance.

I have seen the link from CNN posted since, however. That's another chuckle, since all I see on this board is scorn from Republicans for anything CNN says when it quotes Trump. But I do also see that the Clinton campaign is 'joining' the effort, which I did not believe at the time. Nevertheless, there is no word that Clinton is contesting the election...anyhow I certainly hope not. It would set a precedent I think we do not want. How about you? Forget who won/lost and think about future elections that could do irreparable harm to the process and divide the nation even further every 4 years.
There you go....CNN, the premier fake news site......

Where did you read that?

The problem is not that she wants this recount, the problem is it seems to happen every time a Democrat loses. This is the third time in a row where a Democrat lost and "rigging the election" was promoted.

This has cost us millions of dollars in the past and this complaint by the left will likely cost us millions more.

If there was some indication that something was amiss, we would be less objectionable to it. But the fact is there is no evidence of tampering or foul play. It's just that (again) the Democrat lost.

Where did you read that?

The problem is not that she wants this recount, the problem is it seems to happen every time a Democrat loses. This is the third time in a row where a Democrat lost and "rigging the election" was promoted.

This has cost us millions of dollars in the past and this complaint by the left will likely cost us millions more.

If there was some indication that something was amiss, we would be less objectionable to it. But the fact is there is no evidence of tampering or foul play. It's just that (again) the Democrat lost.
it's a republican tactic....remember Al Frankin, look at the R who challenged him, look at the R governor in North Carolina....

Where did you read that?

it's a republican tactic....remember Al Frankin, look at the R who challenged him, look at the R governor in North Carolina....
I think Ray is referring to the 2K election where Gore challenged a S. Florida county. Not that Republicans stood still for that. They sent legions of disrupters in the form of Congressional clerks to make a mockery of the process. But it WAS a challenge. Nor will I ever forget the smug face of Katherine Harris as she announced the count in favor of Bush. And I am proud of Al Gore for his class in accepting the loss. I am not sure who is the third losing Democrat however.

Where did you read that?

I think Ray is referring to the 2K election where Gore challenged a S. Florida county. Not that Republicans stood still for that. They sent legions of disrupters in the form of Congressional clerks to make a mockery of the process. But it WAS a challenge. Nor will I ever forget the smug face of Katherine Harris as she announced the count in favor of Bush. And I am proud of Al Gore for his class in accepting the loss. I am not sure who is the third losing Democrat however.
image.jpeg

Hillary Clinton declared she would abide by the election results...now she has chosen to break her word....

She is a lying, flip-flopping LOSER....

...and not one liberal has mentioned how she gave Trump shit about saying he would not immediately accept the results, how she has lied, how she has FLIP-FLOPPED...

...because when a liberal does it, it's all good.

What a pathetic bunch of hypocritical Snowflakes.

Where did you read that?

I was referring to presidential elections here.

Where did you read that?

Proud of Gore? In the end he was so desperate to win that AFTER he declared every vote must count he then suggested that all the absentee ballots be thrown out, disenfranchising voters, because they were a potential roadblock for a recount. (He snd his supporters then broke the law - ignoring a court order to stop the recount...and in the end they sadly reported Bush had WON!)

That liberal peckerhead talked about how every vote had to count when it sounded good and when he thought it would help him get his recount - which he still LOST - but he had no problem f*ing voTers in order to get his way.

2016 is simply 'Florida 2k 2.0'!

Sore losing, butthurt liberals can't handle the fact they lost and are trying everything - from seditiously calling for the overthrow of the govt & assassination of Trump to threatening Electoral College voters to declaring - without evidence - Russia stole the election (which is funny coming from the group that rigged their own primary and encouraged illegals to vote)!

Where did you read that?

That would be John Kerry. The left cried about the exit polls not matching the results and charged the Diebold machines were rigged by GW. None of it was true of course, but then everybody had to get rid of their Diebold machines and replace them with different ones. Again, millions of dollars needlessly spent to placate the Democrats.

Proud of Gore? In the end he was so desperate to win that AFTER he declared every vote must count he then suggested that all the absentee ballots be thrown out, disenfranchising voters, because they were a potential roadblock for a recount. (He snd his supporters then broke the law - ignoring a court order to stop the recount...and in the end they sadly reported Bush had WON!)

That liberal peckerhead talked about how every vote had to count when it sounded good and when he thought it would help him get his recount - which he still LOST - but he had no problem f*ing voTers in order to get his way.

Sore losing, butthurt liberals can't handle the fact they lost and are trying everything - from seditiously calling for the overthrow of the govt & assassination of Trump to threatening Electoral College voters to declaring - without evidence - Russia stole the election (which is funny coming from the group that rigged their own primary and encouraged illegals to vote)!
Easy, you should eat more fiber.

That would be John Kerry. The left cried about the exit polls not matching the results and charged the Diebold machines were rigged by GW. None of it was true of course, but then everybody had to get rid of their Diebold machines and replace them with different ones. Again, millions of dollars needlessly spent to placate the Democrats.
Thanks, Ray. I forgot that one. And the Diebold machines were genuinely suspect. I'm glad they're gone. But you are right about the challenge. As I recall, I paid little attention to it. Although I am still pissed at the Swiftboaters and will take my anger at the dirtbags to the grave, I never felt the need to challenge the results of the election, nor do I now.

Thanks, Ray. I forgot that one. And the Diebold machines were genuinely suspect. I'm glad they're gone. But you are right about the challenge. As I recall, I paid little attention to it. Although I am still pissed at the Swiftboaters and will take my anger at the dirtbags to the grave, I never felt the need to challenge the results of the election, nor do I now.

I'm certainly glad you feel that way. The heart of the Diebold complaints were here in my state and there was nothing wrong with the machines. No reason to suspect them. I have the FactCheck link if you'd like to see it, but I think you already know the machines were fine.

I think the recount and investigation should be done in california, we need to know how many illegals voted for her stank lying ass.
nobody wants her, we just want her and her molester husband to fade off into hell where they belong.

I'm certainly glad you feel that way. The heart of the Diebold complaints were here in my state and there was nothing wrong with the machines. No reason to suspect them. I have the FactCheck link if you'd like to see it, but I think you already know the machines were fine.
Actually, Ray, I'd like that link. It would be nice to settle the matter once and for all. I need to know when I am wrong. That's mostly how I learn.

I think the recount and investigation should be done in california, we need to know how many illegals voted for her stank lying ass.
nobody wants her, we just want her and her molester husband to fade off into hell where they belong.
Prunes is also a tasty way to rid your guts of the bile that churns up hate.

Prunes is also a tasty way to rid your guts of the bile that churns up hate.
so should I send them to the liberals? is that what you are suggesting?
I mean, I you are talking about me, I certainly do not have plans to riot, kill, beat or light things on fire. Unlike the liberals as they express their uncontrollable hate.

Are you talking Bush v Gore? The case where Bush took Gore to court ?

Forum List

Back