Remember what Hillary said about challenging election results in the debate?

Morning, owebo! I can read the sarcasm from your keyboard....(chuckle!). Sadly, your scorn is wasted. The OP quoted from a Herman Caine site which is not exactly known for purity and balance.

I have seen the link from CNN posted since, however. That's another chuckle, since all I see on this board is scorn from Republicans for anything CNN says when it quotes Trump. But I do also see that the Clinton campaign is 'joining' the effort, which I did not believe at the time. Nevertheless, there is no word that Clinton is contesting the election...anyhow I certainly hope not. It would set a precedent I think we do not want. How about you? Forget who won/lost and think about future elections that could do irreparable harm to the process and divide the nation even further every 4 years.

The problem is not that she wants this recount, the problem is it seems to happen every time a Democrat loses. This is the third time in a row where a Democrat lost and "rigging the election" was promoted.

This has cost us millions of dollars in the past and this complaint by the left will likely cost us millions more.

If there was some indication that something was amiss, we would be less objectionable to it. But the fact is there is no evidence of tampering or foul play. It's just that (again) the Democrat lost.
it's a republican tactic....remember Al Frankin, look at the R who challenged him, look at the R governor in North Carolina....
I think Ray is referring to the 2K election where Gore challenged a S. Florida county. Not that Republicans stood still for that. They sent legions of disrupters in the form of Congressional clerks to make a mockery of the process. But it WAS a challenge. Nor will I ever forget the smug face of Katherine Harris as she announced the count in favor of Bush. And I am proud of Al Gore for his class in accepting the loss. I am not sure who is the third losing Democrat however.
Proud of Gore? In the end he was so desperate to win that AFTER he declared every vote must count he then suggested that all the absentee ballots be thrown out, disenfranchising voters, because they were a potential roadblock for a recount. (He snd his supporters then broke the law - ignoring a court order to stop the recount...and in the end they sadly reported Bush had WON!)

That liberal peckerhead talked about how every vote had to count when it sounded good and when he thought it would help him get his recount - which he still LOST - but he had no problem f*ing voTers in order to get his way.

2016 is simply 'Florida 2k 2.0'!

Sore losing, butthurt liberals can't handle the fact they lost and are trying everything - from seditiously calling for the overthrow of the govt & assassination of Trump to threatening Electoral College voters to declaring - without evidence - Russia stole the election (which is funny coming from the group that rigged their own primary and encouraged illegals to vote)!

Are you talking Bush v Gore? The case where Bush took Gore to court ?
I think people on here are discussing current events, please try to keep up, It will prove to be less confusing to you in the long run.

The problem is not that she wants this recount, the problem is it seems to happen every time a Democrat loses. This is the third time in a row where a Democrat lost and "rigging the election" was promoted.

This has cost us millions of dollars in the past and this complaint by the left will likely cost us millions more.

If there was some indication that something was amiss, we would be less objectionable to it. But the fact is there is no evidence of tampering or foul play. It's just that (again) the Democrat lost.
it's a republican tactic....remember Al Frankin, look at the R who challenged him, look at the R governor in North Carolina....
I think Ray is referring to the 2K election where Gore challenged a S. Florida county. Not that Republicans stood still for that. They sent legions of disrupters in the form of Congressional clerks to make a mockery of the process. But it WAS a challenge. Nor will I ever forget the smug face of Katherine Harris as she announced the count in favor of Bush. And I am proud of Al Gore for his class in accepting the loss. I am not sure who is the third losing Democrat however.
Proud of Gore? In the end he was so desperate to win that AFTER he declared every vote must count he then suggested that all the absentee ballots be thrown out, disenfranchising voters, because they were a potential roadblock for a recount. (He snd his supporters then broke the law - ignoring a court order to stop the recount...and in the end they sadly reported Bush had WON!)

That liberal peckerhead talked about how every vote had to count when it sounded good and when he thought it would help him get his recount - which he still LOST - but he had no problem f*ing voTers in order to get his way.

Sore losing, butthurt liberals can't handle the fact they lost and are trying everything - from seditiously calling for the overthrow of the govt & assassination of Trump to threatening Electoral College voters to declaring - without evidence - Russia stole the election (which is funny coming from the group that rigged their own primary and encouraged illegals to vote)!

I think people on here are discussing current events, please try to keep up, It will prove to be less confusing to you in the long run.

You brought it up!

I think the recount and investigation should be done in california, we need to know how many illegals voted for her stank lying ass.
nobody wants her, we just want her and her molester husband to fade off into hell where they belong.
Prunes is also a tasty way to rid your guts of the bile that churns up hate.
so should I send them to the liberals? is that what you are suggesting?
I mean, I you are talking about me, I certainly do not have plans to riot, kill, beat or light things on fire. Unlike the liberals as they express their uncontrollable hate.
Wow! I see the 'mote/beam' parable did a complete fly-by at your house.

Morning, owebo! I can read the sarcasm from your keyboard....(chuckle!). Sadly, your scorn is wasted. The OP quoted from a Herman Caine site which is not exactly known for purity and balance.

I have seen the link from CNN posted since, however. That's another chuckle, since all I see on this board is scorn from Republicans for anything CNN says when it quotes Trump. But I do also see that the Clinton campaign is 'joining' the effort, which I did not believe at the time. Nevertheless, there is no word that Clinton is contesting the election...anyhow I certainly hope not. It would set a precedent I think we do not want. How about you? Forget who won/lost and think about future elections that could do irreparable harm to the process and divide the nation even further every 4 years.

No, I'm talking 2016, the election in which Hillary LIED by claiming she would accept the results of the election, demonized Trump for saying he wouldn't, and now Has FLIP-FLOPPED her hypocritical, self-serving ass off ... while her hypocritical, ass-kissing Snowflake supporters give her a complete pass - which is what they did (like CNN) with all her scandals.

That would be John Kerry. The left cried about the exit polls not matching the results and charged the Diebold machines were rigged by GW. None of it was true of course, but then everybody had to get rid of their Diebold machines and replace them with different ones. Again, millions of dollars needlessly spent to placate the Democrats.
Thanks, Ray. I forgot that one. And the Diebold machines were genuinely suspect. I'm glad they're gone. But you are right about the challenge. As I recall, I paid little attention to it. Although I am still pissed at the Swiftboaters and will take my anger at the dirtbags to the grave, I never felt the need to challenge the results of the election, nor do I now.

I'm certainly glad you feel that way. The heart of the Diebold complaints were here in my state and there was nothing wrong with the machines. No reason to suspect them. I have the FactCheck link if you'd like to see it, but I think you already know the machines were fine.
Actually, Ray, I'd like that link. It would be nice to settle the matter once and for all. I need to know when I am wrong. That's mostly how I learn.

No problem. Scroll down to Past Conspiracy Theories:

Does Tagg Romney ‘Own’ Ohio Voting Machines?

You brought it up!
no, I dont believe I brought up Bush and Gore.
is all well within your mind today? you seem somewhat disoriented, more so than usual.

I think the recount and investigation should be done in california, we need to know how many illegals voted for her stank lying ass.
nobody wants her, we just want her and her molester husband to fade off into hell where they belong.
Prunes is also a tasty way to rid your guts of the bile that churns up hate.
so should I send them to the liberals? is that what you are suggesting?
I mean, I you are talking about me, I certainly do not have plans to riot, kill, beat or light things on fire. Unlike the liberals as they express their uncontrollable hate.
Wow! I see the 'mote/beam' parable did a complete fly-by at your house.
I suppose that is possible, whatever you mean by it. Perhaps this parable you hold so closely doesn't stop at homes that are occupied by U.S citizens?
I suppose its something worth looking into.

That would be John Kerry. The left cried about the exit polls not matching the results and charged the Diebold machines were rigged by GW. None of it was true of course, but then everybody had to get rid of their Diebold machines and replace them with different ones. Again, millions of dollars needlessly spent to placate the Democrats.
Thanks, Ray. I forgot that one. And the Diebold machines were genuinely suspect. I'm glad they're gone. But you are right about the challenge. As I recall, I paid little attention to it. Although I am still pissed at the Swiftboaters and will take my anger at the dirtbags to the grave, I never felt the need to challenge the results of the election, nor do I now.

I'm certainly glad you feel that way. The heart of the Diebold complaints were here in my state and there was nothing wrong with the machines. No reason to suspect them. I have the FactCheck link if you'd like to see it, but I think you already know the machines were fine.
Actually, Ray, I'd like that link. It would be nice to settle the matter once and for all. I need to know when I am wrong. That's mostly how I learn.

No problem. Scroll down to Past Conspiracy Theories:

Does Tagg Romney ‘Own’ Ohio Voting Machines?
Thanks, Ray. Ohio is such an important electoral State that there will probably always be conspiracies about it. Not to mention it usually beats the crap out of my beloved U of M ever year. I still have my "Woody is a Pecker" bumper sticker, even if I no longer have the attached car.

Libs/dems who can prove they were anti-Electoral College BEFORE the election I might give a pass to for being consistent-the rest are hypocrites who're upset that they didn't get their way.
15095017_1456416031053696_3664464872511812565_n.jpg

as a watchdog, Clinton's team will be there at the recount as representation

AND SO WILL TRUMP'S TEAM be there and participate, for their representation....

Right wing minions are just following their fake news and pretending to be outraged over what they are TOLD to be outraged over!
Why would we, we won!

as a watchdog, Clinton's team will be there at the recount as representation

AND SO WILL TRUMP'S TEAM be there and participate, for their representation....

Right wing minions are just following their fake news and pretending to be outraged over what they are TOLD to be outraged over!
Why would we, we won!
Trump will have monitors at the recount, just as Clinton..... because he would want to ensure the recount was done properly.

During the campaign, Clinton made a major issue of Trump's refusal to say he would accept the results of the election no matter what. Now she is suddenly interested in contesting the results of the election, an election she had previously conceded.

Judge Jeanine uses Hillary's own words to prove she is nothing but a whining hypocrite. Check it out:

Judge Jeanine: I, for one, am appalled, Hillary
candidate recounts are part of the legal process in elections

Get real!

While election challenges are part of the law, they are extremely rare. In this case, the election challenges would not have been conducted as a matter of law and you should know that (hint: Jill Stein petitioned for a recount and petitions are not necessary in automatic recounts). Although the petitions were made by Jill Stein, the Clinton camp announced they would participate in the recount.

“Nearly three weeks after Election Day, Hillary Clinton’s campaign said on Saturday that it would participate in a recount process in Wisconsin incited by a third-party candidate and would join any potential recounts in two other closely contested states, Pennsylvania and Michigan.

The Clinton campaign held out little hope of success in any of the three states, and said it had seen no “actionable evidence” of vote hacking that might taint the results or otherwise provide new grounds for challenging Donald J. Trump’s victory. But it suggested it was going along with the recount effort to assure supporters that it was doing everything possible to verify that hacking by Russia or other irregularities had not
affected th4e results. ”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/26/u...l-join-push-for-wisconsin-ballot-recount.html

During the campaign, Hillary Clinton severely chastised Trump for not agreeing to accept the results of the election in advance, regardless of the outcome. Now the same Hillary Clinton is saying she will back a challenge to the election. Perhaps in fantasyland where ultra-liberals often reside one can both accept and challenge a result at the same time. In the real world such self-contradictory foolishness is not allowed and Hillary Clinton is a hypocrite.

Judge Jeanine has a JD (Juris Doctorate) and so do I and others on this forum. You obviously have no legal background. If you did, you would have realized the insignificance of your statement “candidate recounts are part of the legal process in elections.” This statement has no bearing on whether or not Clinton was a hypocrite. If you had a legal background you would know the significance of every word and its definition. You would know the difference between accepting a result and challenging it in any way including legal process. Clinton did not accept the results; therefore she is a hypocrite.

I will give you the last word. I am done with you and this thread.

The Clintons lie. Not exactly breaking news there. The Clintons will not go away quietly and with dignity. It's not who they are. They're corrupt money/power-hungry scumbags. It is what it is.

Could she be more full of shit?

What happened to her speech about how it's been done for 240 years, blah blah blah.

Hillary Rodham Clinton wasn't lying, was she?

She said it with such conviction and such condescending certainty that it almost seemed like she wasn't lying her ass off when she said it...but now we know she was, and is.....utterly full of shit.

The Clintons lie. Not exactly breaking news there. The Clintons will not go away quietly and with dignity. It's not who they are. They're corrupt money/power-hungry scumbags. It is what it is.

It's still news. She is contesting a POTUS election. That's newsworthy....as is her lies.

I know what you meant. You meant it's not "new" news that she is a liar.

Interesting, huh? What an audacious and disingenuous political hack. She is completely going against what she said in the debate when Trump said he would have to wait and see what the results were before he decides if he is going to ask for a recount. This is what she said about that. Try to read it without laughing out loud, knowing she is challenging the results.

CLINTON: So that is not the way our democracy works. We've been around for 240 years. We've had free and fair elections. We've accepted the outcomes when we may not have liked them. And that is what must be expected of anyone standing on a debate stage during a general election. You know, President Obama said the other day when you're whining before the game is even finished...it just shows you're not up to doing the job. And let's -- you know, let's be clear about what he is saying and what that means. He is denigrating -- he's talking down our democracy. And I, for one, am appalled that somebody who is the nominee of one of our two major parties would take that kind of position.

:bsflag:
utter bull crud on your part, sorry ....you can't rewrite history...

Donald never said a word about recounts and other LEGAL steps taken in elections... he just said that he could just not accept the election results...if that's what he felt like doing....and he said the election was rigged/ well.....MAYBE it was rigged and donald was right, eh?

the process of recounts ARE LEGAL processes taken in elections, before certification that candidates can LEGALLY take, as Jill Stein is taking.

Well,
Trump had this to say about recounts .last month - when he was all fer em.

"Of course I would accept a clear election result, but I would also reserve my fight to contest or file a legal challenge in the case of a questionable result.

"That was sort of an unprecedented question. If Al Gore or George Bush had agreed three weeks before the election to concede the results and waive their right to a legal challenge or a recount, then there would be no Supreme Court case and no Gore v. Bush. ...

In effect, I'm being asked to waive centuries of legal precedent designed to protect the voters."

Donald Trump is calling ‘hypocrisy’ on the recount effort. That’s not really fair.

Forum List

Back