🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Remembering 9/11/01: May this country never forget the events of 9/11/01 and pass it on to our kids

Those, as bad as they were, affected a tiny percent of the population.

The Patriot act targets the entire population
As it should have seeing TERRORIST KILLINGS in all states!
Not only are you a coward... You're insidiously traitorous to this nations founding principles of freedom. Go kill yourself.
Yes an Anti-American terrorist loving muslim sympathizer can try to say that...your previous posts assure people know exactly what a subversive you are!
You're clearly drunk, or illiterate. Possibly both.
Yes, cant debate it so attack me....I'm ASSHOLE PROOF so continue!
There’s nothing to debate. You proved yourself a coward; and then went on to make nonsensical replies to posts that only exist in your head. Crying about Muslims, and communists. But you made your point clear some pages ago. You’re a bootlicking, statist coward that has no problem trading away everyone’s freedom, including your own; so that you can hide between the red, white and blue folds of the skirt of the nanny state you so badly want.

So much for your call for unity
What's the matter, snowflake? 'Offended' that I called out a transplanted domestic enemy who hates this nation and is right now attempting to continue to divide this nation while doing her best to aid and abet the enemies who 'did something' on 9/11/01?

Nope, just loved the irony of you of all people taking about unity. There is not a more blindly loyal partisan on the board than you. To you it is always party before country
With you dimwits it's Comrad before country.

So, just admit you are cool with having less freedom and fewer liberties as long as you feel safe.

It is ok to be a coward, there are lots of them out there
And we understand you want to see many more Americans die....you truly are a communist piece of shit!

In fact, this report provides a mountain of evidence that the Patriot Act has saved lives. ... To let the Patriot Act's laser-guided tools sunset would be to disarm the FBI and rollback our ability to target terrorists here at home, and would return us to the vulnerabilities we faced before September 11, 2001.Jul 13, 2004
View attachment 278679
Department of Justice (.gov) › archive
The USA PATRIOT Act at Work - Department of Justice

Oh the irony of someone that trades freedom for security calling someone else a communist!

Too bad you are too stupid to see the irony.
Yes saving just one life with the Patriot act was not worth it....BUT....

How many other rights are you willing to give up to save lives?

Give up guns and save a lot of lives.

Make the national speed limit 45 and save a lot of lives

Ban booze again and save a lot of lives.

How much freedom is a coward like you willing to give up to feel safe?

'Rights' are only as good and as valid as how much the ones providing / ensuring / protecting those rights are willing to allow them to exist / not be trampled / / not be stripped.

As I stated, I can provide a lot more to this discussion, but this discussion is really not part of this thread topic...

So, just admit you are cool with having less freedom and fewer liberties as long as you feel safe.

It is ok to be a coward, there are lots of them out there
And we understand you want to see many more Americans die....you truly are a communist piece of shit!

In fact, this report provides a mountain of evidence that the Patriot Act has saved lives. ... To let the Patriot Act's laser-guided tools sunset would be to disarm the FBI and rollback our ability to target terrorists here at home, and would return us to the vulnerabilities we faced before September 11, 2001.Jul 13, 2004
View attachment 278679
Department of Justice (.gov) › archive
The USA PATRIOT Act at Work - Department of Justice

Oh the irony of someone that trades freedom for security calling someone else a communist!

Too bad you are too stupid to see the irony.
Yes saving just one life with the Patriot act was not worth it....BUT....

How many other rights are you willing to give up to save lives?

Give up guns and save a lot of lives.

Make the national speed limit 45 and save a lot of lives

Ban booze again and save a lot of lives.

How much freedom is a coward like you willing to give up to feel safe?

Well asshole how many have been killed malicious by guns compared to the lives saved simply by WOUNDING a potential murder or rapist.....got a link to an answer

A speed limit doesn't kill it is the driver....let's ban drivers...OK

I Ccan ban booze can you ban drugs of all types....doubt it, you are a subversive.

How much death can you put up with....going my way saves more!

How about we ban abortions....100k+ killed each year

You went and served in the army overseas to protect America ? How so? As far as we all know we go bomb, kill and occupy other countries and appoint puppets so that country can be loyal to us how is that protecting Americans freedoms back home ?
That's right, lil' snowflake, get it all out....let go.....just release all of that pent-up America-hating bile you carry around with you....what better day to do so than on THIS day?!

:itsok:
Naaah..try another game. Your intentions were uncovered from the beginning you are just a hateful bigot. You tried to pass a unifier lol...who are you fooling ?

As far as we all know we go bomb, kill and occupy other countries and appoint puppets so that country can be loyal to us

Well, at very least, in the ME, their oil must be loyal to the almighty dollar.
Saddam and others tried to change that and we all know what happened to them. Colonialism and thuggery at it's best.

You went and served in the army overseas to protect America ? How so? As far as we all know we go bomb, kill and occupy other countries and appoint puppets so that country can be loyal to us how is that protecting Americans freedoms back home ?
That's right, lil' snowflake, get it all out....let go.....just release all of that pent-up America-hating bile you carry around with you....what better day to do so than on THIS day?!

Naaah..try another game. Your intentions were uncovered from the beginning you are just a hateful bigot. You tried to pass a unifier lol...who are you fooling ?
Too late, snowflake. You dropped your discipline for 1 second, and all your hate for this country, the military - those who provide the freedoms you love so dearly and exercise by attacking them and this nation, on the anniversary of day that 3,000 Americans were slaughtered by the people Obama armed, financed, supported, defended, and even 'loaned' the US military to in order to help them take over their own country (Libya) - just came spewing out.

If Barry and Ilhan could see you now they would be so pleased....

Not only are you a coward... You're insidiously traitorous to this nations founding principles of freedom. Go kill yourself.
Yes an Anti-American terrorist loving muslim sympathizer can try to say that...your previous posts assure people know exactly what a subversive you are!
There’s nothing to debate. You proved yourself a coward; and then went on to make nonsensical replies to posts that only exist in your head. Crying about Muslims, and communists. But you made your point clear some pages ago. You’re a bootlicking, statist coward that has no problem trading away everyone’s freedom, including your own; so that you can hide between the red, white and blue folds of the skirt of the nanny state you so badly want.
You apparently want NO LAW as it would interfere with what you want....so now we have proven that you aren't just a communist but a complete ANARCHIST. Yes, your anti ethics, morals and principles are fully on display....thank you ANARCHIST for showing your true colors!...Please keep calling me a coward....from an ANARCHIST like you I wear it as a badge of honor!

You apparently want NO LAW as it would interfere with what you want....so now we have proven that you aren't just a communist but a complete ANARCHIST. Yes, your anti ethics, morals and principles are fully on display....thank you ANARCHIST for showing your true colors!...Please keep calling me a coward....from an ANARCHIST like you I wear it as a badge of honor!
You’re a full blown moron. A person cannot be both communist, and anarchist. You wouldn’t know your ass from a hole in the ground if you had a copy of Grays Anatomy shoved up your ass, while I shoved dirt over you. Much like has happened to you in this thread. You’re too uneducated for my time with that; I leave you to your blissful ignorance. Which should be of comfort to a coward such as yourself. Never let anyone tell you that suicide isn’t an option. Cowardice, and fear are libertys greatest enemies. Those whom are infected by such are a disease upon the body of free men.

Too late, snowflake. You dropped your discipline for 1 second, and all your hate for this country, the military - those who provide the freedoms you love so dearly and exercise by attacking them and this nation, on the anniversary of day that 3,000 Americans were slaughtered by the people Obama armed, financed, supported, defended, and even 'loaned' the US military to in order to help them take over their own country (Libya) - just came spewing out.

If Barry and Ilhan could see you now they would be so pleased....
Blah blah blah....that's what you just did.

You’re a full blown moron. A person cannot be both communist, and anarchist. You wouldn’t know your ass from a hole in the ground if you had a copy of Grays Anatomy shoved up your ass, while I shoved dirt over you. Much like has happened to you in this thread. You’re too uneducated for my time with that; I leave you to your blissful ignorance. Which should be of comfort to a coward such as yourself. Never let anyone tell you that suicide isn’t an option. Cowardice, and fear are libertys greatest enemies. Those whom are infected by such are a disease upon the body of free men.
Oh my GOD.....This communist anarchist is one of the dumbest bastards on USMB....ROTFLMFAO

Anarcho-communism, also referred to as anarchist communism, communist anarchism, free communism and libertarian communism, is a political philosophy and anarchist school of thought which advocates the abolition of the state, capitalism, wage labour and private property (while retaining respect for personal property, ...

So much for your call for unity
What's the matter, snowflake? 'Offended' that I called out a transplanted domestic enemy who hates this nation and is right now attempting to continue to divide this nation while doing her best to aid and abet the enemies who 'did something' on 9/11/01?
I think they should all be voting for Beto who hates his ownself and his parents for having him white! and yet, look at all he has. It bothered him soooooo much. fk people are truly stupid to even give this loser the fking time of day. Beto

MSNBC's "Morning Joe" hosts urged Beto O'Rourke to "stop apologizing" for being a man, white or wealthy

Oh my GOD.....This communist anarchist is one of the dumbest bastards on USMB....ROTFLMFAO

Anarcho-communism, also referred to as anarchist communism, communist anarchism, free communism and libertarian communism, is a political philosophy and anarchist school of thought which advocates the abolition of the state, capitalism, wage labour and private property (while retaining respect for personal property, ...
So far you're the only pussy welcoming less freedom, and more power to the state. As for your silly definition you offer up to be my position... Demonstrate your assertion with quotes from me that extoll these principles. Don't worry coward we'll wait.

Last edited:
on the anniversary of day that 3,000 Americans were slaughtered by the people Obama armed, financed, supported, defended, and even 'loaned' the US military to in order to help them

Captain "Train Wreck" I presume?

So far you're the only pussy welcoming less freedom, and more power to the state. As for your post silly definition you offer up to be my position... Demonstrate your assertion with quotes from me that extoll these principles. Don't worry coward we'll wait.
You can wait all you want you showed you are a ANARCHIST and a communist anarchist at best... but you can keep going... you are our entertainment.... your DERANGEMENT will become legendary

So far you're the only pussy welcoming less freedom, and more power to the state. As for your post silly definition you offer up to be my position... Demonstrate your assertion with quotes from me that extoll these principles. Don't worry coward we'll wait.
You can wait all you want you showed you are a ANARCHIST and a communist anarchist at best... but you can keep going... you are our entertainment.... your DERANGEMENT will become legendary
You’ve got nothing. That’s a wrap. You can go back to hiding under the covers now...

You’ve got nothing. That’s a wrap. You can go back to hiding under the covers now...
Losers always say that same shit...LOSER! Says what about anarchism and communism....what a fucking know nothing!:321:

Last edited:
h06ovt3tayl31.jpg

Losers always say that same shit...LOSER! Says what about anarchism and communism....what a fucking know nothing!:321:
Get back to us when your writing skills improve, and you can back up your claim.

Forum List

Back