Remembering Democrats Gift to the Nation

Candy has no idea what you are referencing. The Cult Media never exposed any of Fauci's flaws.

Cult Media???? You mean FOX, Newsmaxx, AON, Breitbart???? Cult Networks don't subscribe to Standard Journalistic practices of facts and verification. That's why they have paid out more than a billion dollars in settlements to people they have defamed with deliberate lies to mislead the public about the results of the 2020 election, about their misinformation and lies about covid, Seth Rich, Jews, Blacks, gays, and other minorities, and immigrant "caravans".

All of which YOU slavishly believed when they initially lied about them, and which you continue to believe to this day, even as your news sources, Trump, and his former attorneys continue to pay out tens of millions of dollars in settlement of court cases over their lies, slanders, and bullshit.

That's the very definition of a Cult, Billie. And your baseless attacks on Dr. Faucci are nothing more than cultist hate speech.

You cannot blame Donald Trump for his failures and 1 million senseless deaths from covid. Every day, Faucci went on TV after Trump lied to the people, and tried to clean up the misinformation Trump was spouting. Until he was forbidden to talk to the press.

1 million people died because Trump did not do ANYTHING Faucci suggested at all. He did the opposite. And when it all went wrong, he then blamed Faucci for all of it.

As we learned more yes...But, in the run up, people like you were all over the news vowing not to take the vaccines, because "Trump produced them"...

But, as soon as Biden won, he started pushing, and mandating them...Remember that? or only the small part you want to highlight?

When Trump was "pushing" the shots, he was "pushing" the CDC to release them before the test results were in. He wanted shots in arms BEFORE the election, to help his re-election chances. ALL of Trump's covid responses were geared around how they affected his re-election chances. Trump rejected and bullied the scientists at every turn, and we watched him do that.

The ONLY thing that Biden and Harris said was that if Dr. Faucci said the shot was OK, they'd take it, but NOT until the scientists approved it. Not on Trump's say so, because Trump wasn't at all concerned about what happened to the American people at all, and he was lying to them at every turn. He only cared about how the pandemic affected his election chances.

Once the data was in, the MORE we learned, the safer we realized they are. There were very few adverse reactions.

Birth Control pills have a 1/1000 serious adverse reaction problem. Women die from blood clots, especially those who smoke. A lot of women can't take them at all, and I'm one of them, although I tried.

Compare this to the safety rate of the covid shots: Fewer than 1/100,000 adverse reactions. Canada had over 100,000,000 shots in arms, and adverser reactions in 0.0056% of those shots. That's a risk I'm more than willing to take.

There is absolutely NO relationship between these two things. 10 million Americans were sick with covid the day Joe Biden took office. More than 50,000 people were testing positive on a daily baisis, and 3,000 people were dying every day.

There were NO failures under Joe Biden in dealing with covid. Trump let the virus run free to create "herd immunity". Dr. Fauccci warned that if the virus were allowed to fun free, more than a million Americans would die, and then he said "But weren't not going to do that". But that's exactly what Trump did.

When Biden took office, the initial supplies of vaccine were gone, and Trump hadn't bothered to buy any more vaccines. Too busy planning Januaryy 6th to bother with saving American lives, I guess. Biden had to source the vaccines and then get them out to the states.

The fact that Biden had vaccines in all the arms that wanted them by September was incredible. Vaccinating more than 1 million people per day.
Xiden was allowing, of the people tested, positive Covid people into the country.....https://nypost.com/2021/09/20/wh-defends-not-requiring-neg-covid-test-from-illegal-migrants/

Yeah,....I am sure there is no relation between the historic number of deaths, and the new variants that poured into the country, and the fact Xiden allowed people with the virus in the country....please

Sure Biden was president during Covid longer than Trump.
That didn't answer my question....you said, i lied...what about?

and you are right, Xiden was President much longer during the Covid deaths then Trump...that's my point.

No, I took the shot and so did my son. Guess what, nothing happened to me or any family members that took the shot.
Good for you…I took it as well, being a truck driver….But, we really don’t know the Long term effects of what could happen…Put it this way, we are a country who has a large segment who are real time guinea pigs.

What Democrats said was they would not take the vaccines based on Trumps assurances they were safe but they would trust the opinions of medical professionals

Given the lies Trump was telling about COVID cures, that was wise advice
No, it sowed distrust among Americans, then Joe turned on a dime and pushed it on them…dems politicized Covid and bear the shame of that.

When Trump was "pushing" the shots, he was "pushing" the CDC to release them before the test results were in. He wanted shots in arms BEFORE the election, to help his re-election chances. ALL of Trump's covid responses were geared around how they affected his re-election chances. Trump rejected and bullied the scientists at every turn, and we watched him do that.
Even if so, don’t forget how dems politicized it at every turn…Even as Americans were dying…Your hatred for Trump outweighed working together for the good of the country.
The ONLY thing that Biden and Harris said was that if Dr. Faucci said the shot was OK, they'd take it, but NOT until the scientists approved it. Not on Trump's say so, because Trump wasn't at all concerned about what happened to the American people at all, and he was lying to them at every turn. He only cared about how the pandemic affected his election chances.
What kind of bull shit was that? Who do you think was advising Trump?
Once the data was in, the MORE we learned, the safer we realized they are. There were very few adverse reactions.

Birth Control pills have a 1/1000 serious adverse reaction problem. Women die from blood clots, especially those who smoke. A lot of women can't take them at all, and I'm one of them, although I tried.

Compare this to the safety rate of the covid shots: Fewer than 1/100,000 adverse reactions. Canada had over 100,000,000 shots in arms, and adverser reactions in 0.0056% of those shots. That's a risk I'm more than willing to take.

So far…long term effects are not yet known.

Hmmm, the election was certified on Jan 6, and dementia Joe was sworn in on Jan 21, doesn’t sound to me like he tried to overthrow anything.
He failed. His hardest work isn’t that good. He failed at overthrowing the country, he failed handling covid, he failed building a wall funded by Mexico, he failed repeal and replace, he failed balancing the budget, he failed at everything except tax cuts for the wealthy and being in office when judges died.

Another Democrat created tragedy, just so they can say, a Republican could not lead.

Always remember, it could of been worst, we could of had a Democrat president.
We had the worst response in the world when we historically have the best .

Trump did that

He failed. His hardest work isn’t that good.
That's your opinion, and a partisan one at that...
He failed at overthrowing the country
That's because he never tried to "overthrow" the country. Show me where he's been charged, and or convicted for attempting to "overthrow" the country?
he failed handling covid
Not true, He did everything in his power to help the needs of the States. To include fast tracking a vaccine....

he failed building a wall funded by Mexico
Man, you dems are real pieces of work...You block everything possible concerning funding Building a border wall, knowing that he never meant that Mexico was going to stroke the check, rather revenue due to tariffs would be plenty to fund the building of the wall...So, you are either obtuse, don't know what the hell you're talking about, or lying....I think it's #3.

he failed repeal and replace
That's a congressional failure.
he failed balancing the budget,
Again, a congressional failure.
he failed at everything except tax cuts for the wealthy and being in office when judges died.
lol...What a joke...I'm just glad that the tax cuts, and SCOTUS judges stung you so deeply...You deserve it.

Forum List

Back