Remembering Robert E. Lee: American Patriot and Southern Hero

Yet amazingly, you cheer for totalitarian government when you think it's in the right.

Not amazingly, you're wrong.

He's 100% right. Lincoln was the first totalitarian dictator.

Wrong, you bitter little loser.

What country do you live in?

I'm a subject in of an Empire that used to be a free country until Komrade Lincoln came to power.

Why are you afraid to say the name of the country you live in, little traitor coward? Are all your fellow LARPer wannabe traitor geek buddies sackless losers like you?

Yet amazingly, you cheer for totalitarian government when you think it's in the right.

I'm a subject in of an Empire that used to be a free country until Komrade Lincoln came to power.

Why are you afraid to say the name of the country you live in, little traitor coward? Are all your fellow LARPer wannabe traitor geek buddies sackless losers like you?

Go play with yourself in the corner, turd.

Go play with yourself in the corner, turd.

Answer the question, cowardly loser.

Like all Leftists...as in you.....

Wrong again, imbecile.

I say, you've cut me to the quick! The incisive thrust of your logical cutlass has struck me to the bone! Alas, I fear the wound is fatal! Oh, untimely death!

laughing-019.gif

You might want to avoid using the word "logic" until or unless you learn what it means.

This thread needs a bump because some turds like Fakey decided to suck the discussion into their own threads.
I have that troll on ignore, though thinking of taking him off since a few trolls are needed to generate discussion.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'd have half the members in this forum on ignore if I considered the quality of their posting. Unkotare is one of the dumber ones.

This thread needs a bump because some turds like Fakey decided to suck the discussion into their own threads.
I have that troll on ignore, though thinking of taking him off since a few trolls are needed to generate discussion.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'd have half the members in this forum on ignore if I considered the quality of their posting. Unkotare is one of the dumber ones.

Guess what? The traitors still lost, wannabe.

No, the traitors won.

No, the traitors won.

No matter what you girls may tell yourselves at your 'role-play' club, the traitorous rebel dogs were duly brought to heel.

Just read that new book on him...always admired him- and southern soldiers- but he is an example of the danger of being too much for states rights...Virginia was the greatest state until that time.

No, the traitors won.

No matter what you girls may tell yourselves at your 'role-play' club, the traitorous rebel dogs were duly brought to heel.
Uh huh....just waxing euphoric thinking of how one of those "traitors" blew a hole through Lincoln's face. Now there was a shot heard 'round the world

Forum List

Back