Remembering why the Bill of Rights was not part of Constitution and why the income...

all you are advocating is selfishiness and mean-spiritedness,

dear that makes you a bigot. You think you are superior by advocating unselfishness and a loving spirit! If true why not give us your best policy example of your superiority, or, just admit to being a liberal bigot without a clue?

why not ask your mom to help back you out of the hole you dug??

Guy, I advocate pragmatism.

I don't advocate universal health care because I'm such a swell guy. I advocate it because it's practical. Because letting people die of treatable diseases because they are poor ("Let them Die!", the Paul Supporter screamed at a GOP debate, and no one corrected him!) is not only wrong, it's impractical.

Your own party realizes it has an image problem with "Let him die" and cheering executions and screaming "slut" and "legitimate rape". They think they just need a little repackaging, but what you really need to change is the product.

I don't advocate universal health care because I'm such a swell guy. I advocate it because it's practical. Because letting people die of treatable diseases because they are poor ("Let them Die!", the Paul Supporter screamed at a GOP debate, and no one corrected him!) is not only wrong, it's impractical.

so again you prove yourself a liberal bigot. You feel morally superior because you don't want to let people die while selfish mean-spirited Republicans supposedly do!!! Do you enjoy being a bigot and feeling superior without reason?

Your own party realizes it has an image problem

so what????? the idea of freedom had an image problem for a million years until out Founders made it look good!!

They think they just need a little repackaging, but what you really need to change is the product.

so why doesn't the liberal bigot tell us what the product should be if not freedom??

Do you even have the brains to read the neswpapers. Do you know that China just switched to capitalism and is now getting rich after centuries of liberal en masse starvation???

Wrong. Rights are not a result. They are rules that tell us which laws are just and which are unjust.

That's nonsense. Try again.

As opposed to your conception of rights, it's perfectly sensible, commie.

So if a legal statute says I can own another human being, that doesn't violate anyone's rights?

Not if the person you might own has no right to be "not owned."

Incredible! You just endorsed slavery!

People in need were cared for by their neighbors and churches. However, I am not opposed to welfare for those who are unable to care for themselves. It should be at the state and local level, and not part of the federal government.

The federal government has stepped in where local and state governments either failed to lead or was asked to help.

those are the facts. We stopped living in the early 19th century about 200 years ago

Your belief that anyone needed the interference of the federal government is what we're laughing at. And then you call it a "fact!"

Hilarious!

Perhaps welfare is a form of freedom from want?
Did the founders have a plan for welfare or were people just left on their own in our new nation, as today's Republicans seem to think and want to return to?

The Founders would be appalled at the conception of welfare. They had no "plan" to implement what they believed to be organized plunder.

maybe thats true for an idiot but for Aristotle Locke and our Founders there were natural rights, thank God!!!

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights{natural rights}

Who is Aristole Locke?

I think he's related to Quantum Galileo?

You're harping on a missing comma? You really are pathetically shallow, aren't you?

[

so again you prove yourself a liberal bigot. You feel morally superior because you don't want to let people die while selfish mean-spirited Republicans supposedly do!!! Do you enjoy being a bigot and feeling superior without reason?

I enjoy the fuck out of not having to support inhumanity and try to rationalize it, which is what I did for years when I was a Republican. After a certain point, I couldn't. Probably the point right after my Romney-loving boss decided to eliminate my job because I ran up too many medical bills.

Point was, the Paul Supporter screamed Let him Die, and 9 Republican candidates on that stage said NOTHING about it. Not even Huntsman, who was actually almost a decent human being.

[
so what????? the idea of freedom had an image problem for a million years until out Founders made it look good!!

You really think the Founding Slave-rapists were about freedom? They were a bunch of rich, slave-owning douchebags who didn't want to pay their taxes. Fact is, Freedom probably moved along better in the UK and Canada than it did here.

so why doesn't the liberal bigot tell us what the product should be if not freedom??

Do you even have the brains to read the neswpapers. Do you know that China just switched to capitalism and is now getting rich after centuries of liberal en masse starvation???

Are you really trying to claim the Chinese are "Free" because they switched from Communism to Corporatism (they used to call it "Facism", but that was a brand that has an even worse rep the "Conservatism" does.)

I got to spend some time with a colleague from China. They have no free elections, and if she wants to have a second baby, she has to pay the government a $20,000 bribe.

Incidently, the other thing she was amazed about when we drove through downtown Chicago was that it was a big city that wasn't covered in a smog bank because we have strong environmental rules.

So if your argument is that Capitalism has made China better in a country where they have no real freedom, massive pollution and government co-ercion, but it's all good because a few douchebags are getting rich (and being told by the government not to flaunt it.)

Show me an inalienable right and I'll show you how easily it can alienated from you.

Perhaps, as many believe, GOD gives you those rights at birth, but keeping them is your own concern.

Point was, the Paul Supporter screamed Let him Die, and 9 Republican candidates on that stage said NOTHING about it. Not even Huntsman, who was actually almost a decent human being.

dear, Huntsman is a very loving father but under no obligation to correct crazy people to suit a bigot like you!!

You really think the Founding Slave-rapists were about freedom?

dear, did you think the Girl Scouts gave us the Constitution?? Our saintly Founders did and it is stilll working. It just set 1.4 billion free in China, for example!! THye are like Gods!! They very heroic and revolutionary about slavery given that they were born and raised owning slaves. I'm sure you would have done as well- right? You are after all morally superior!! and not bigoted at all.

Last edited:
Are you really trying to claim the Chinese are "Free" because they switched from Communism to Corporatism

dear, under lberalism 20 million would starve to death in a single year, now 20 million are free to buy cars!!

Its one of the greatest miracles in human history but you lack the IQ to understand it!! Sorry!!

Perhaps welfare is a form of freedom from want?
Did the founders have a plan for welfare or were people just left on their own in our new nation, as today's Republicans seem to think and want to return to?

The Founders would be appalled at the conception of welfare. They had no "plan" to implement what they believed to be organized plunder.

yes exactly, welfare was not in the Constitution and when our Founders governed under their Constitution they did not impliment welfare programs. Liberals cant imagine a world without Federal welfare programs. That is how slow and stupid they really are!!

the income tax was ruled unconstitutional because it was a direct tax,
on people that could not be avoided, thus the government had more power and control than it deserved

No, the ruling was that an income tax on income derived from property (rents etc) was the same as a tax on the property and therefore a direct tax .

too stupid!!! a direct tax was unconstitutional because it could not be be avoided like an excise or transaction tax. The Federal governemnt was not allowed that kind of direct control over innocent citizens

But, of course, the liberals changed that. Wilson was a horrible president. Not only was income tax made law during his administration, but he handed power over our money to the federal reserve. Major dumbass made two unconstitutional decisions.

the income tax was ruled unconstitutional because it was a direct tax,
on people that could not be avoided, thus the government had more power and control than it deserved

No, the ruling was that an income tax on income derived from property (rents etc) was the same as a tax on the property and therefore a direct tax .

too stupid!!! a direct tax was unconstitutional because it could not be be avoided like an excise or transaction tax. The Federal governemnt was not allowed that kind of direct control over innocent citizens

But, of course, the liberals changed that. Wilson was a horrible president. Not only was income tax made law during his administration, but he handed power over our money to the federal reserve. Major dumbass made two unconstitutional decisions.

Imagine that, we're had 100 years of Wilsonian liberal growth since Wilson and still there is no end in sight for the growth liberals desire. What does that tell us?

It seems the liberals who spied for Stalin and gave him the A bomb knew what the end game would look like!!

Last edited:
You really think the Founding Slave-rapists were about freedom?

dear, did you think the Girl Scouts gave us the Constitution?? Our saintly Founders did and it is stilll working. It just set 1.4 billion free in China, for example!! THye are like Gods!! They very heroic and revolutionary about slavery given that they were born and raised owning slaves. I'm sure you would have done as well- right? You are after all morally superior!! and not bigoted at all.

Our founders were a bunch of rich assholes who didn't want to pay their fair share. They were responsible for the basic retardation of this country- that if you want to be a great country, it's going to cost you.

America is great because of FDR and Ike and Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt, guys who were about freedom. The Slave-rapers, not so much.

Are you really trying to claim the Chinese are "Free" because they switched from Communism to Corporatism

dear, under lberalism 20 million would starve to death in a single year, now 20 million are free to buy cars!!

Its one of the greatest miracles in human history but you lack the IQ to understand it!! Sorry!!

Guy, I talk to Chinese folks every day. The Chinese are not free and they aren't prosperous.

And frankly, if only 20 million out of 1.3 BILLIOn can buy a car, that makes a car kind of a luxrury item. Some in this Liberal America we take for granted.

America is great because of FDR

Actually FDR was the Great Depression and WW 2( 60 million killed)!! He represented the worst 15 years in American History!

See why we are positive a liberal will be slow, so very very slow!!

dear, Huntsman is a very loving father but under no obligation to correct crazy people to suit a bigot like you!!

Well, Huntsman is a Mormon. I really don't have high expectations for them.

But frankly, the fact this was not corrrected ON THE SPOT shows how bad off the GOP has become. As has cheering executions or booing a veteran who happens to be gay. This is how far the GOP has fallen that these are the folks the candidates have to kow-tow to.

Forum List

Back