Remembering why the Bill of Rights was not part of Constitution and why the income...

America is great because of FDR

Actually FDR was the Great Depression and WW 2( 60 million killed)!! He represented the worst 15 years in American History!

See why we are positive a liberal will be slow, so very very slow!!

the Great Depression started under your boy Hoover, and FDR got us out of it. Also, kind of hard to blame him for a war other people started, isn't it? War started in 1939 (or 1931 in Asia), we didnt get in until 1941.

Seriously, are you some kind of retard? I mean, I can blame Talk Radio for your sort, but I think I'd be slandering talk radio.

Ed, I was trying to talk to you like you are a grown up, but it just appears you are some kind of inbred Talk Radio retard.

Just remember, no one is trying to steal your helmet.

FDR got us out of it with a world war 10 years later that killed 60 million.
liberals are worse than stupid. What other conclusion is possible??

****Here's what Henry Morgenthau, FDR's Secretary of the Treasury (the man who desperately needed the New Deal to succeed as much as Roosevelt) said about the New Deal stimulus: "We have tried spending money.We are spending more than we ever have spent before and it does not work... We have never made good on our promises...I say after eight years of this administration we have just as much unemployment as when we started... And an enormous debt to boot!"

"The New Republic"( at the time a FDR greatest supporter") noted. In June 1939, the federal public works programs still supported almost 19 million people, nearly 15% of the population" [page 313]

In fact in 1939, unemployment was at 17%, and there were 11 million additional in stimulus make work welfare jobs. Today when the population is 2.5 times greater we have only 8 million unemployed. Conclusion: legislation to make Democrats illegal
is urgently needed

Guy, you can put up these half-ass crap you find on a revisionist website all day.

But there's a reason why FDR has all sorts of memorials and schools named after him and Hoover and Coolidge don't

so then why is the liberal so afraid to give us the very best reason so we call all have a good laugh!!

What does your fear tell us?

tax was unconstitutional:

1) Many of our Founders were afraid that if government got the right to protect free speech, for example, they would instead eliminate it.

Such was the fear of liberal government.

2) the income tax was ruled unconstitutional because it was a direct tax, i.e., a direct tax on a person's income that could not be avoided, whereas before taxes had been on transactions that one could much more easily avoid but simply not making a particular transaction.

Such was the disdain for what liberal government could do with our money versus what we could do with our own hard earned money.

It's not your money. Property rights are created by government so if the government says it's their money, it's their money.

Property rights are created by the government, therefore the government has a right to take your property?

How can anyone with two or more brain cells believe that?

What about wealth, does the government create that, too?

Of course not. Our rights came BEFORE government. The whole reason we were supposed to have a government is so an elected group of public servants could serve the country. It should be considered a great honor. Funny how these days, it's just a lucrative career. It was never intended that people would become wealthy serving the country and the constitution was clear as to where the power should remain. Of course, politicians have steadily given themselves more money and more power over the years. Now they act like rulers instead of servants. tsk tsk

Income tax is unconstitutional. During the Wilson administration, our country took a turn to the left. First with the creation of permanent income tax, and I'll bet they promised it would never go higher than 7%. They always lie when they come up with their schemes. Just like with Social Security and Obamacare. Lies, lies and more lies. Second was the creation of the federal reserve. All of those things are unconsitutional and we should correct them right away.

Leave it to liberals to dislike the way this country was founded. They don't get it that we are supposed to be free people with liberty. That goes against what they stand for, so they have challenged that and changed it at every opportunity. The amazing thing is that they got away with it. Never too late to correct it.

And instead of migrating to a place that was set up the way they like, they chose to shred our constitution and change this country to their liking. How arrogant.

tax was unconstitutional:

1) Many of our Founders were afraid that if government got the right to protect free speech, for example, they would instead eliminate it.

Such was the fear of liberal government.

2) the income tax was ruled unconstitutional because it was a direct tax, i.e., a direct tax on a person's income that could not be avoided, whereas before taxes had been on transactions that one could much more easily avoid but simply not making a particular transaction.

Such was the disdain for what liberal government could do with our money versus what we could do with our own hard earned money.

It's not your money. Property rights are created by government so if the government says it's their money, it's their money.

Property rights are created by the government, therefore the government has a right to take your property?

Someone who sees himself as a loser who can never acquire anything on his own likes the idea of acquiring things freely!!

What about wealth, does the government create that, too?

Of course not. Our rights came BEFORE government. The whole reason we were supposed to have a government is so an elected group of public servants could serve the country. It should be considered a great honor. Funny how these days, it's just a lucrative career. It was never intended that people would become wealthy serving the country and the constitution was clear as to where the power should remain. Of course, politicians have steadily given themselves more money and more power over the years. Now they act like rulers instead of servants. tsk tsk

Income tax is unconstitutional. During the Wilson administration, our country took a turn to the left. First with the creation of permanent income tax, and I'll bet they promised it would never go higher than 7%. They always lie when they come up with their schemes. Just like with Social Security and Obamacare. Lies, lies and more lies. Second was the creation of the federal reserve. All of those things are unconsitutional and we should correct them right away.

Leave it to liberals to dislike the way this country was founded. They don't get it that we are supposed to be free people with liberty. That goes against what they stand for, so they have challenged that and changed it at every opportunity. The amazing thing is that they got away with it. Never too late to correct it.

And instead of migrating to a place that was set up the way they like, they chose to shred our constitution and change this country to their liking. How arrogant.

Do you have the Court cases in which Social Security, income tax as per the 16th amendment, Obama-care, or the Federal Reserve were found to be unconsititional?

the Great Depression started under your boy Hoover, and .

the perfect illliterate strikes again. Hoover was a liberal. ever heard of the Hoover Dam!!!!!! See why we are 100% positive

FDR got us out of it

with a world war 10 years later that killed 60 million
liberals are worse than stupid. What other conclusiion is possible??

Oh ye. Have you figured out an excuse how Reagan's defecit spending to pump the economy was good yet Roosevelt's was bad?

Come up with an answer.and report back.

Oh ye. Have you figured out an excuse how Reagan's defecit spending to pump the economy was good yet Roosevelt's was bad?

too stupid. If I said Reagan deficit spending was good I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away for 10th time with your liberal strawman between your legs.

too stupid. If I said Reagan deficit spending was good I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away for 10th time with your liberal strawman between your legs.

Yes! A coherant opinion! I don't even care if it is right or wrong.

So in your opinion the Reagan recovery was based on deficit spending, tariffs which pumoed domestic auto production and steadied by a bailout of uninsured savings and loans.

What do you think that "former" New Dealer Reagan did right again?

So in your opinion the Reagan recovery was based on ?

too stupid I never said a word about the Reagan recovery. Do you even have any idea who you're talking to???????????????

The guy who said Reagan was a hero to conservatives is who you are.

Can you tell me why Reagan is such a hero with the deficit spending, the import restrictions and the s&l bailout? These are all things you have spoken against.

If you do not think Reagan should be their hero just say so.

Guy, you can put up these half-ass crap you find on a revisionist website all day.

But there's a reason why FDR has all sorts of memorials and schools named after him and Hoover and Coolidge don't

so then why is the liberal so afraid to give us the very best reason so we call all have a good laugh!!

What does your fear tell us?

That he led us through the Great Depression, established the modern middle class, and won world war II (A war started by other people because Republicans removed America from the international stage).

I'm sure they didn't cover this in your Home School textbook where they told you Jesus rode a dinosaur.

Rights are entirely a manmade concept.

That said, they are obviously one of our best inventions.

Of course, now you are into reality, but we needed to make it into some kind of higher cause. Imagine if Jefferson had just written: We hold these truths to be self evident, the guys with the biggest armies decide why we have governments, why we exist and who owns all the stuff. But as I mentioned the Declaration was great propaganda and its purpose was to gain followers--and it worked.
A good history project is analyzing the constitution to find the snippets of the Declaration.

Of course, now you are into reality, but we needed to make it into some kind of higher cause. Imagine if Jefferson had just written: We hold these truths to be self evident, the guys with the biggest armies decide why we have governments, why we exist and who owns all the stuff. But as I mentioned the Declaration was great propaganda and its purpose was to gain followers--and it worked.
A good history project is analyzing the constitution to find the snippets of the Declaration.

too stupid!! Take a stuffed animal away from a 2 month old and you'll see that he wants his property back. Try to kick a dog off a piece of property that he has circled and trampled for his own place and you'll see he wants his property back. If one Koala bear invades the territory of another you'll see a fight to the death over property rights.

Locke and Jefferson realized individual property rights were natural rights and so had to at the heart of government if peace was desired. Liberal swine want to be human tyrants who ignore human nature and impose their own Nazi like agenda.

This is why our liberals spied for Stalin.

thats exactly why men like Hitler Stalin and Mao felt free to make rights and why our genius Republican Founders sought to deny men the ability to make rights!!

As a typical liberal its way over your head of course!!

Forum List

Back