Remove statues of Margaret Sanger, Planned Parenthood founder tied to eugenics and racism

Do you really think you're the first pro-lifer liar to lie about Sanger? Your side has been lying about her for decades. We get it already. You lie about _everything_.

And why do you lie? Because she said women should be allowed to control their own sex life. Conservatives despised her for that back then, and they despise her for the same reason now. Conservatives are control freak authoritarians, and everything they do has the purpose of extending their control over others.
Lie about her, so lets go, name us the most eggregious lie?

Where are there public statues to Sanger?
Right here:

Planned-Parenthood-clinic-building.jpg

Sanger said it was about the "cultivation of the better racial elements".
Referring to the human race, and not any individual race.

Thank you for that perfect example of a dishonest person lying about the context of a quote. I'll let you know when I need any more of my points proven conclusively.

Referring to the human race, and not any individual race.
As opposed to a Martian race or something? Even using your spin as P.P. points out, it is not a defensible statement. Even using your spin she is arguing some are better than others.

Lie about her, so lets go, name us the most eggregious lie?
I've already talked about several.

I think the most egregious is the pro-life lying about the Negro Project quote. Sanger talks about how dishonest race-baiters of her era were going to lie and try to paint it as an attempt to exterminate blacks. Modern dishonest race-baiters now claim that meant Sanger was trying to exterminate blacks.

Do you really think you're the first pro-lifer liar to lie about Sanger? Your side has been lying about her for decades. We get it already. You lie about _everything_.

And why do you lie? Because she said women should be allowed to control their own sex life. Conservatives despised her for that back then, and they despise her for the same reason now. Conservatives are control freak authoritarians, and everything they do has the purpose of extending their control over others.
This isn't about control.

This is about preventing the slaughter of the innocent unborn.

As opposed to a Martian race or something? Even using your spin as P.P. points out, it is not a defensible statement.
Not the point, as everyone agrees that kind of eugenics talk was wrong, even if it was quite mild.

The point is that you were trying to spin it as being racist. I hope you don't embarrass yourself by denying that.

Even using your spin she is arguing some are better than others.

So she was just like modern Republicans, except without the racism.

I don't kniw if abortion is politics.
I don't know if we should tear down statues of Margaret Sanger or
put up new ones..

I do love seeing Pelosi Schumer and biden wallowing in the mud humbled by the Supreme Court clearly one-third of the United States government

This is a big victory for the bill of rights

the 10th Amendment specifically..!!!

Good thinkin founders !
This is a mom and pop country.

Sanger was the carrie nation of infanticide, was hillary's hero.
Not sure why...

Obama tried to pull the same shit
Ignoring marbury v madison.

Stupidest constitutional law professor ever.

Pelosi insists abortion is all about/for
The children.
The pope hates her 2.
Blatant lie

Sanger advocated sensible parenting
Don’t have children you can’t support

You would think Conservatives would love her

Not the point, as everyone agrees that kind of eugenics talk was wrong, even if it was quite mild.

Well that sure was a long trip to what was initially said and you had a problem with.

The point is that you were trying to spin it as being racist. I hope you don't embarrass yourself by denying that.

So she was just like modern Republicans, except without the racism.

You were also defending what she said.

This isn't about control.

This is about preventing the slaughter of the innocent unborn.
Unfortunately it's both.
The 10th amendment is secure.
United States
Not the Democrats' space to give away.

Just like the fentanyl Mexican front.

America isn't owned by the liberals.

Not "their citizenships" to give away..

Forum List

Back