Rep Apologizes for Obama 'Tar Baby' Comment

This thread is stupid and the OP is only here to stir up shit. They tried to with the Palin thread.

nice going..

Last edited:
But it's Ok to call conservatives terrorist.

I'm sure there's a story somewhere that uses terroist in some other fashion than to imply people that murder innocent by standards.

Whens the last time anyone ever head the term tar baby?

Let alone heard anyone call someone a tar baby.

There are terrorist groups out there that never murdered anyone. All they do is destroy property or do damage that doesn't involve killing people.

US Court: Domestic Terrorism Includes Non-Violence | Presstorm Media
Animal Liberation Front - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Earth Liberation Front - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are terrorist groups out there that never murdered anyone. All they do is destroy property or do damage that doesn't involve killing people.

1) The point of terrorism is to terrorize.

2) Those groups have hurt people.

3) They haven't killed anyone yet. The fact they've risked it and even hurt people says more about their luck in not killing someone more than their ability to kill someone.

Just for the record:

Tar baby - something from which it is nearly impossible to extricate oneself.

The congressman did not call Obama a tar baby, but referred to his policies, which the context makes perfect sense when matched with the official definition. The congressman still made a mistake using this word for the simple fact that when you're in that position, you have to stay a step ahead of the party of demonizing, race baiting assholes. The term was not racially motivated in the least bit, it's all spin, but he has to be smart enough to not give moonbats any type of ammunition......

I'm sure there's a story somewhere that uses terroist in some other fashion than to imply people that murder innocent by standards.

and how does that make it OK for the VP to call me a terrorist?

[

Funny you omited the Weatherman from you list of terrorist orgs. :doubt:

The Tea Party has done none of what you listed. From your first link... the term (terrorist) ceases to have any meaning except as a buzzword for despotism.

Not at all. The inference made by the Congresspeople in chambers is tasteless and Biden going along with the jibe is wrong.

"I think he got what he wanted, which is built on the repubs strategy: Play the race(ist) card, so you get the words out there. Then, when the dems protest, righties can try to deflect attention by saying dems are playing the race card.

It's exactly what the do. Think about it. They get the words out there but then claim dems are overly PC and playing the race card when standing up to them."

"I think he got what he wanted, which is built on the repubs strategy: Play the race(ist) card, so you get the words out there. Then, when the dems protest, righties can try to deflect attention by saying dems are playing the race card.

It's exactly what the do. Think about it. They get the words out there but then claim dems are overly PC and playing the race card when standing up to them."

You must spend the other half of your day chasing your tail....

If he did?

Nope.

I don't think it's kosher to call the President a gangster, thug, marxist, liar and a host of other nicities blurted out by Republican politicians either.

Civility should be the order in politics.

That..and they get to "Code Talk" to the base.

As in "Yeah boys..I hate the fact he's black too..like you guys."

:lol:

Do they use "negro dialect" ?

Nevermind, i'll ask Harry Reid that question.......

[

Funny you omited the Weatherman from you list of terrorist orgs. :doubt:

The Tea Party has done none of what you listed. From your first link... the term (terrorist) ceases to have any meaning except as a buzzword for despotism.

Why is that "funny"?

The Weatherman tried not to hurt anyone..but wound up killing several people.

Not so sure about the Tea Party..yet.

But it seems that Cantor had a magic bullet problem a while back..

Eric Cantor and the Magic Bullet - Coop's Corner - CBS News

Seems to have taken a page out of Rove's book.

Do they use "negro dialect" ?

Nevermind, i'll ask Harry Reid that question.......

They might.

brerrabbit.jpg

What's racist about this?

Why is that "funny"?

Funny because I knew you would lie about not meaning to hurt anyone.

Ayres, who in 1970 was said to have summed up the Weatherman philosophy as: “Kill all the rich people. Break up their cars and apartments. Bring the revolution home, Kill your parents, that’s where it’s really at.

Then use a loaded accusation against the TP, again.

If he did?

Nope.

I don't think it's kosher to call the President a gangster, thug, marxist, liar and a host of other nicities blurted out by Republican politicians either.

Civility should be the order in politics.

The Birther movement alone is enough to trump right-wing whining about name-calling for all time.

White people. If you feel as thought the term 'tar baby' is not offensive to blacks, go up to one, the biggest one you can find, and call him one. Let us know how it turned out. Pussy's behind keyboards.

California girl is the biggest apologist of everything right I have ever seen. Wow.

Why is that "funny"?

Funny because I knew you would lie about not meaning to hurt anyone.

Ayres, who in 1970 was said to have summed up the Weatherman philosophy as: “Kill all the rich people. Break up their cars and apartments. Bring the revolution home, Kill your parents, that’s where it’s really at.

Then use a loaded accusation against the TP, again.

Yeah..Ayers was known for being pretty sarcastic. Interestingly enough..was he ever charged with Murder? Or anything?

G. Gordon Liddy..who really has killed people by his own admission..did what..several years in jail before he started whining? Then threatened to point to graves?

And um..Orlando Bosch..remember him? Real life terrorist. Guess who gave him a pardon.

Oh yeah. George HW Bush. The guy bombs a plane..KILLING OVER 70 people...and Poppa Bush? Lets him loose.

Killed real people.

So go on.

Pals around with terrorists? Heck the Bushes..open businesses with their families and let them loose. And who the fuck funded that crazy bastard before he planned and executed 9/11.

Forum List

Back