Rep. Chip Roy standing up for American womenhood

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The radicals want to force American chicks into warfare, but Mr. Roy has told the others it will be "over his dead body".

Roy looks like a good choice for the 2nd Trump Administration next year, and could help the Republicans with the broad vote in November.

Americans dames aren't interested in combat, and who can blame them. Time to call Sleepy Joe out on this issue. "Keep the Foxes out of Foxholes" might be a good meme.

The radicals want to force American chicks into warfare, but Mr. Roy has told the others it will be "over his dead body".

Roy looks like a good choice for the 2nd Trump Administration next year, and could help the Republicans with the broad vote in November.

Americans dames aren't interested in combat, and who can blame them. Time to call Sleepy Joe out on this issue. "Keep the Foxes out of Foxholes" might be a good meme.

i believe chip is sincere, i agree that females should be protected as a matter of southern manhood and their higher utilitarian value.

we are nowhere near out of society's most expendable commodity, boys, however

certainly women are welcome to join in any fight, and "be prepared" applies to girl scouts as well.

but then we get to the politics.

our larger goal is equality. for boys and girls to be equal they must have equal responsibilities to go along with the equal rights. bots are responsible for draft registration at 18. you see where that is going.

don't worry about your little girl. it is "selective service."

"many are called but few are chosen"

This is just another RWNJ straw man. Nobody has said anything about sending women into combat.

I have been against the Selective Service as a whole for more than forty years.
But the Chipster can go pound sand. If men have to register, so should women. It's one of the things that always grated me.
And it's one of the things that would make politicians think twice before conscripting young people to send them to fight wars that had nothing to do with national security.

This is just another RWNJ straw man. Nobody has said anything about sending women into combat.
Women are now able to serve in any type of combat role in the U.S. military, including as pilots, vehicle drivers, mechanics, and infantry officers. In 2016, all Military Occupational Specialties (MOS) were opened to women as long as they qualified. Since then, women have made significant progress in the military, including: us women in combat - Google Search

Women are now able to serve in any type of combat role in the U.S. military, including as pilots, vehicle drivers, mechanics, and infantry officers. In 2016, all Military Occupational Specialties (MOS) were opened to women as long as they qualified. Since then, women have made significant progress in the military, including: us women in combat - Google Search
They are allowed, not required.

Right. Because everyone knows women can't possibly make these decisions for themselves. Good job keeping women uhhh...safe Mr. Roy.

i believe chip is sincere, i agree that females should be protected as a matter of southern manhood and their higher utilitarian value.

certainly women are welcome to join in any fight, and "be prepared" applies to girl scouts as well.

our larger goal is equality. for boys and girls to be equal they must have equal responsibilities to go along with the equal rights. bots are responsible for draft registration at 18. you see where that is going.

Women don't belong in combat because generally, women and men are not physical equals.

"they must have equal responsibilities" .........................................like fatherhood??? Abject nonsense!!

Greg

You have to be able to march in formation. Lots of practice in boot camp.
Exactly.
It's like firefighters. Would you like to be carried in the arms of a strong man from a burning building or dragged out by your heels by a woman.

Exactly.
It's like firefighters. Would you like to be carried in the arms of a strong man from a burning building or dragged out by your heels by a woman.
Am I already half burned up? If not, I'll walk out on my own. If I am, let the crematorium finish.

Big deal. The draft ended decades ago and kids laugh at registering with the Selective Service today while government and corporate hiring doesn't require Selective Service registration.

Forum List

Back