Rep. Doug Collins' bill would hold China accountable for their actions.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Unlikely to pass. The corporate interests of both parties will prevail
Maybe there's a reason we've had missiles aimed at them for so long after all.
1589744469760.png

How will the Trump-hating media spin this ?

Congressman Doug Collins discusses introducing legislation to hold the Chinese Communist Party accountable for coronavirus pandemic.

Never mind about Doug Collins. He has alway been a ranting dick.

Congressman Doug Collins discusses introducing legislation to hold the Chinese Communist Party accountable for coronavirus pandemic.

1589745310089.png

Sounds like an indirect shot at me.:rolleyes:
Care to elaborate slick?
Saw him during impeachment on what could only be described as a bare hindged rant. Ha don trouble find a hit on doug collins rant. Can understand doing a committee investigation into misdeeds of China, Trump, Mitch, Pelosi, but a bill to hold China responsible? Most people would investigate first hold accountable later. This is just some ignorant Trumpets playing to the home trump fans, not meaning a damn thing, something Doug is good at.

They'll need a way to ensure it doesn't have reciprocal application. Meaning if we can sue China for the Wuhan virus, can China sue the US for global warming?

Plus damages are based on there being a tort, or wrong doing, and there is little if any evidence it a) came from a biohazard lab, and b) was released on purpose or due to gross negligence.

Definition Tort: a wrongful act or an infringement of a right (other than under contract) leading to civil legal liability.

Saw him during impeachment on what could only be described as a bare hindged rant. Ha don trouble find a hit on doug collins rant. Can understand doing a committee investigation into misdeeds of China, Trump, Mitch, Pelosi, but a bill to hold China responsible? Most people would investigate first hold accountable later. This is just some ignorant Trumpets playing to the home trump fans, not meaning a damn thing, something Doug is good at.
I loved that rant. We need more like him and less of you.
Good day sir.

As most of you know I'm a bit compulsive about the issue of Chinas rise. I read alot of maintstream stories and those from Europe, trying to keep my finger on the pulse. I believe I have a decent talent of "reading between the lines". I have no direct knowledge, this is just my opinion from gleaning from different sources in U.S, Canada and Europe (with a special interest in reading how those in the region speak publicly).

Once Western citizen realize that the communists and those on their payroll want for them what their citizens are experiencing, than you will really see nationalism rise. Not just demands for fairness as Trump is demanding, but demands for going on the offense (which I believe Western Intel must be doing already, as we saw in the Hong Kong election results for pro-democracy). There needs to be a blunting of Chinas influence. With 1.3B run by communists, we have no choice.

Japan is already gearing up, Taiwan is being denied recognition in the W.H.O even as many countries are demanding it (and the paid for patsy leader is denying), Australia has called out China, so has Germany and their media. What do you think all of these intelligence agencies will be focusing on? I am willing to bet that many in CIA and FBI are realizing that Trump is a far better option than many for the national interests of the U.S than most, if not all alternatives.

Again, I have no special access, just my gut feeling. The West today is far different than in the 1980's, the International influence on the U.S in particular, is especially alarming (as you guys have to keep peace on this planet, some are determined to not allow you this power). I like Cotton and Collins. The West needs more like this as it comes to dealing with the communists.

Japan is already gearing up, Taiwan is being denied recognition in the W.H.O even as many countries are demanding it (and the paid for patsy leader is denying), Australia has called out China, so has Germany and their media. What do you think all of these intelligence agencies will be focusing on? I am willing to bet that many in CIA and FBI are realizing that Trump is a far better option than many for the national interests of the U.S than most, if not all alternatives.
There's a civil war behind closed doors going on.

Good day sir.
Look slick. I saw the headline on the thread, open saw the reference to fox news didn't want to hear his rant. It's not like he is known for writing incisive editorials as his voice is better for histrionics. All links found went back to the Fox News vid. Did quick search for a bill, I could read. Did not see a number. Could not find an article. Figured it was just some more trump faithful rally ranting, blew it off and responded. Trump has said he is proud of the steps and assistance china has done, and I don't think he will be declaring world war III anytime soon, so what Dougy is ranting about just don't matter.

Good day sir.
Look slick. I saw the headline on the thread, open saw the reference to fox news didn't want to hear his rant. It's not like he is known for writing incisive editorials as his voice is better for histrionics. All links found went back to the Fox News vid. Did quick search for a bill, I could read. Did not see a number. Could not find an article. Figured it was just some more trump faithful rally ranting, blew it off and responded. Trump has said he is proud of the steps and assistance china has done, and I don't think he will be declaring world war III anytime soon, so what Dougy is ranting about just don't matter.
Now you're just trolling and trying to flame people.
Democrats got nothing left but raccoon in the corner TDS driven clawings at anonymous Americans like me. You remind me of one of the fucks that wired the WTC on 9/11. Go count your blood money Jpaul. Bremer's nephew or whoever you are.

So what powers does the bill give the president that he doesn't already have now? Trump has aggressively deployed sanctions throughout his term in office and so the bill seems unnecessary to me. Either the congressman is trying to kick Trump in the ass to exercise his power or is merely grandstanding. I suspect the latter.

Good day sir.
Democrats got nothing left but raccoon in the corner TDS driven clawings at anonymous Americans like me. You remind me of one of the fucks that wired the WTC on 9/11. Go count your blood money Jpaul. Bremer's nephew or whoever you are.
WTC was in 1993 I was still in uniform, available if needed, though part of that year wearing it in another country. Count my "blood money"? Lay of the pipe and come up for air. As for 9/11 well it was 9/13 before I was on the phone to RCPAC volunteering for the Afghanistan mission and being told there wasn't one. Which I answered with "Your getting ready to have one, so when you get it, count me in." Got a nice letter thanking my patriotism, but since I had retired 4 years earlier ect,etc, along with another really nice certificate signed by some impressive people. I'm Buford's nephew and he served his country in time of war also, just like my dad and my brother. Did You?

Good day sir.
WTC was in 1993 I was still in uniform, available if needed, though part of that year wearing it in another country. Count my "blood money"? Lay of the pipe and come up for air. As for 9/11 well it was 9/13 before I was on the phone to RCPAC volunteering for the Afghanistan mission and being told there wasn't one. Which I answered with "Your getting ready to have one, so when you get it, count me in." Got a nice letter thanking my patriotism, but since I had retired 4 years earlier ect,etc, along with another really nice certificate signed by some impressive people. I'm Buford's nephew and he served his country in time of war also, just like my dad and my brother. Did You?
One of my brothers. Poppy's Persian Gulf war.

Good day sir.
One of my brothers. Poppy's Persian Gulf war.
That was a good war. Take names, kick ass, kickm' the fk back over the boarder, declare a no fly zone and come home mission accomplish with no mission creep. Poppy Bush was alright. Can't say so much for the Sonovabush. You are probably proud of you brother. You should be. They did a hell of a job and had some great leadership.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back