Rep. Joe Kennedy To Bring Transgender Soldier To Trump's State of the Union Address

I think he should bring about a dozen or so of the ladies Trump sexually assaulted for fun. Put them right behind the teleprompter.

Nothing but slander...
It's not like it's a secret. Trump boasted about it. Are you calling him a liar?

What About the 19 Women Who Accused Trump of Sexual Misconduct?

If that's so, put up or shut up. If a whole string of Democrats have been brought down by sexual harassment allegations over the last year, why hasn't Donald Trump? Surely you people would like to see him step down more than you did all those Democrats, but he's still in office. Where is the media outrage? Where are the trials? Where are all these women?

It looks more to me like you people tried to set him up and once again, failed badly.
Democrats miscalculated. They had no idea that they were going to suffer from metooism and no one was going to believe them.

Ladies and gentlemen, there are no words, but in the Democrats mind, it's....

....Yeeee Hawwww!!!
file5.jpeg

hqdefault.jpg

patricia-king-291400796308661e7141b6d912f162891015f052-s700-c85.jpg

Joe Kennedy to bring transgender soldier to Trump's State of the Union

I wonder if you are turned on by these photos. The truth is homophobic people hate gay and lesbian people because they hate themselves.. Why you ask? Because homophobic people have engaged in gay sex and liked it, but hate themselves for liking it, or, they are gay curious and and can't admit it to anyone, not even themselves.

Which are you S_M?

Utter bullshit. By the same logic, I'd actually like fried liver and onions because I tried it once and didn't like it.

You leftists are deranged people.

Life, Liberty and Happiness to all is not a character flaw and not deranged. Science tells us something about those who hate LGBTQ people they don't know:

Is there a link between being in the closet and being homophobic?

Read the link JG and look in the mirror and be honest with yourself.

....Yeeee Hawwww!!!
file5.jpeg

hqdefault.jpg

I wonder if you are turned on by these photos. The truth is homophobic people hate gay and lesbian people because they hate themselves.. Why you ask? Because homophobic people have engaged in gay sex and liked it, but hate themselves for liking it, or, they are gay curious and and can't admit it to anyone, not even themselves.

Which are you S_M?

Again, you liberals are some sick puppies.

Read post #62, seems to apply to you and McGarrett too.

....Yeeee Hawwww!!!
file5.jpeg

hqdefault.jpg

Which are you S_M?

Again, you liberals are some sick puppies.

Read post #62, seems to apply to you and McGarrett too.

Just more Bullshit.....

You liberals are a sick bunch....

Forum List

Back