Zone1 REPARATION NOW! The US Owes $350,000 To Every Black American

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forty acres and a mule was part of Special Field Orders No. 15, a wartime order proclaimed by Union General William Tecumseh Sherman on January 16, 1865, during the American Civil War, to allot land to some freed families, in plots of land no larger than 40 acres (16 ha). Sherman later ordered the army to lend mules for the agrarian reform effort.

Hmmmmm...sounds like one dude, not the US government.

Thanks for the link. Glad I could use it to dispel your confusion.
We owe it we (our country) enslaved human beings. Do you deny that we enslaved human beings and never paid them for labor?

Again, time to repeat a lesson, because some people just don't want to get it.

ALL RISE!

This afternoons lesson:

Americans Wealth Was Built With the Bodies of Slaves!

“But lack of clarity about history is also a tragedy for greater society, because it leads to a false confidence about the simplicity of rectifying racial injustice through appeals to personal goodness rather than structural intervention.”
-Emily Walton

“By a conservative estimate, in 1860 the total value of slaves was at least ten times more than the gold and silver then circulating nationally($228.3 million, “most of it in the North,” the authors add), total currency($435.4 million), and even the value of the South’s total farmland ($1.92billion). Slaves were, to slavers, worth more than everything else they could imagine combined.”

If you equate that in modern dollars slaves were worth more than 16 billion in cash, and more than 71 billion as property. That is a conservative estimate, meaning the amount could be far more. In 1860, Slaves were worth more than the gold, silver, total U.S.currency, plus all the farmland in the South combined in 1860, but did not receive a dime.

During slavery, wealthy slave owners created and sold slave-backed securities.

In the 1830s, powerful Southern slaveowners wanted to import capital into their states so they could buy more slaves. They came up with a new, two-part idea:mortgaging slaves; and then turning the mortgages into bonds that could be marketed all over the world.

First, American planters organized new banks, usually in new states like Mississippi and Louisiana. Drawing up lists of slaves for collateral, the planters then mortgaged them to the banks they had created, enabling themselves to buy additional slaves to expand cotton production. To provide capital for those loans, the banks sold bonds to investors from around the globe — London, New York, Amsterdam,Paris. The bond buyers, many of whom lived in countries where slavery was illegal, didn’t own individual slaves —just bonds backed by their value. Planters’ mortgage payments paid the interest and the principle on these bond payments. Enslaved human beings had been, in modern financial lingo, “securitized.”

As slave-backed mortgages became paper bonds, everybody profited — except, obviously, enslaved African Americans whose forced labor repaid owners’ mortgages. But investors owed a piece of slave-earned income. Older slave states such as Maryland and Virginia sold slaves to the new cotton states, at securitization-inflated prices, resulting in slave asset bubble. Cotton factor firms like the now-defunct Lehman Brothers — founded in Alabama — became wildly successful. Lehman moved to Wall Street, and for all these firms, every transaction in slave-earned money flowing in and out of the U.S. earned Wall Street firms a fee.

The infant American financial industry nourished itself on profits taken from financing slave traders, cotton brokers and underwriting slave-backed bonds. But though slavery ended in 1865, in the years after the Civil War, black entrepreneurs would find themselves excluded from a financial system originally built on their bodies.
-Edward E. Baptist and Louis Hyman, American Finance Grew on the Back of Slaves

Slavery made the U.S. a lot of money and most of that money went into the new technological advancements that led to the industrial age. It is money on which the compound interest today has kept America rich.

If you equate that in modern dollars slaves were worth more than 16 billion in cash, and more than 71 billion as property. That is a conservative estimate, meaning the amount could be far more. In 1860, Slaves were worth more than the gold, silver, total U.S.currency, plus all the farmland in the South combined in 1860, but did not receive a dime.

Their former owners didn't receive a dime either, after the Civil War.

You owe us a minimum of 15 trillion dollars.

So understand this racist idiot, if blacks are so dumb, why have whites like you spent the last 400 years trying to stop us? If black countries were so uncivilized why do white run to live in them? Whites colonize Africa because Europe didn't have the resources. Potatoes aren't diamonds or gold son.

I'll tell you the answer son, because you're scared. Racism isn't built on superiority white ---, it's built on insecurity. You ain't nothing but an insecure little incel punk typing on a computer inside your mommas trailer.

You owe us money. And it will be paid. The government will pay in cash, or the lord will make you pay in disaster money for the destruction that comes because of whites like you.

You owe us a minimum of 15 trillion dollars.

The check is in the mail. LOL!

Their former owners didn't receive a dime either, after the Civil War.
Listen we can pay for it. Are you afraid if black people get money they will surpass white people?

It's not gonna happen because most people, black white yellow, or red spend money when they get it on trivial things.

Let''s take the money used for prisoners who get sex change operations that tax payers pay for. Let's take away the money and benefits from illegals in detention give money to African Americans and support them in growing a business. This is a terrific Country and we could really turn it around.

The other component is we should apologize formerly.

After that, I don't want to hear any bitching from the black community. You got your money and your apology now move onward and upward.

This is my perspective.

Last edited:
Listen we can pay for it. Are you afraid if black people get money they will surpass white people?

It's not gonna happen because most people, black white yellow, or red spend money when they get it on trivial things.

Listen we can pay for it.

No one is stopping you from opening your checkbook.
Please, stay away from mine.

We owe it we (our country) enslaved human beings. Do you deny that we enslaved human beings and never paid them for labor?
“We” didn’t do it. None of us was even born. Or our parents. Or their parents. And half of them weren’t even living in America.

Don‘t fall for the lie that blacks are so poor and oppressed. The majority are lower-middle class and above, and many have taken advantage of AA programs that got them into college ahead of better-qualified whites. Around me, they own homes, eat at Morton’s steakhouse, and shop at designer stores. Why should they even be considered for reparations?

Sure, there’s a underclass of blacks in the inner-city, having children in their teens and subsisting on welfare, but simply printing trillions of dollars and handing it to them will not solve anything. It will do the opposite: inflation would soar, and the whites - who did nothing wrong - wouldn’t even be able to afford a can of Chef Boyardee for dinner, and the economy would collapse.

Relation doesn't make you a slave or a slave owner. Sorry.
Your checkbook is already used for sex change operations for prisoners, food, medical and housing for illegals, and billions for wars in other countries.

I am sure if you looked into the spending of Congress you will find many things they use your checkbook for already.

Billions of money are sent to other countries.

You already also pay for disability, food stamps, and Medicaid in your taxes for other people.

Now take away some of that funding and give it to African Americans and empower them.

“We” didn’t do it. None of us was even born. Or our parents. Or their parents. And half of them weren’t even living in America.

Don‘t fall for the lie that blacks are so poor and oppressed. The majority are lower-middle class and above, and many have taken advantage of AA programs that got them into college ahead of better-qualified whites. Around me, they own homes, eat at Morton’s steakhouse, and shop at designer stores. Why should they even be considered for reparations?

Sure, there’s a underclass of blacks in the inner-city, having children in their teens and subsisting on welfare, but simply printing trillions of dollars and handing it to them will not solve anything. It will do the opposite: inflation would soar, and the whites - who did nothing wrong - wouldn’t even be able to afford a can of Chef Boyardee for dinner, and the economy would collapse.
Generational healing is a real thing. Abuse and deprivation is passed on, the emotional damage and financial robberies is what I consider when I am forming my opinion.

The racial demographics of the United States are:

• White: 59.3% of the population are non-Hispanic whites.
  • Hispanic and Latino: 18.9% of the population are Hispanic and Latino.
  • Black: 12.6% of the population are Black.
  • Asian: 6% of the population are Asian.
  • Multiple races: 2.8% of the population identify as multiple races.
  • American Indian/Alaska Native: 0.7% of the population are American Indian/Alaska Native.
  • Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander: 0.2% of the population are Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander.
This is from an AI search. anyway, 12.6 percent of the entire population is pretty small really. If we took a few billion back from Ukraine. We can afford it.

Generational healing is a real thing. Abuse and deprivation is passed on, the emotional damage and financial robberies is what I consider when I am forming my opinion.
It was generations ago. As I said, most blacks are doing fine - or at least the same as whites. Those stuck in the underclass are so due to their own poor decisions. Money won’t solve that.

The racial demographics of the United States are:

• White: 59.3% of the population are non-Hispanic whites.
  • Hispanic and Latino: 18.9% of the population are Hispanic and Latino.
  • Black: 12.6% of the population are Black.
  • Asian: 6% of the population are Asian.
  • Multiple races: 2.8% of the population identify as multiple races.
  • American Indian/Alaska Native: 0.7% of the population are American Indian/Alaska Native.
  • Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander: 0.2% of the population are Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander.
So what does that have to do with anything? We know the majority of people are white.

Your checkbook is already used for sex change operations for prisoners, food, medical and housing for illegals, and billions for wars in other countries.

I am sure if you looked into the spending of Congress you will find many things they use your checkbook for already.

Billions of money are sent to other countries.

You already also pay for disability, food stamps, and Medicaid in your taxes for other people.

Now take away some of that funding and give it to African Americans and empower them.

And all of this redistribution of the fruits of our labor happens at the barrel of a government gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back