Reparations for blacks?

You're such a bitch you didn't even quote me so I could be aware of your response. 😄Also I didn't even ask you to re do your dissertation all I asked was where on the internet it could be found.

Links without comments aren't arguments. I have no idea what I'm supposed to infer about your argument from this information.

Links without comments aren't arguments. I have no idea what I'm supposed to infer about your argument from this information.
You:

"Also I didn't even ask you to re do your dissertation all I asked was where on the internet it could be found."

I showed you where on the internet where it could be found, I don't think you want to be spoon fed.

Last edited:
Let me get this straight, someone provides a thought and suggestion, but it's immediately a lie. You could instead ask for a program name, ask for examples, as for details, etc. But know, you call it a lie and shut the door. That is intellectually ignorant.

How about Google... ever heard of it, instead of throwing out a ad hominem attack.
But since that seems difficult, here is one example for you below:

And yes, many of whites have stories to tell, but because we're white, to you that discredits anything they would say. That is also intellectually illogical.

What are you confused about? Reparations is for injustices done to black folks from slavery to Jim Crow.
No slaves are still alive.

I’d be OK with a special program for Jim Crow victims. Maybe an extra $500 a month on their SS checks.

Okay. so let's discuss that first article that has points to discuss: But first, we have to understand that banks have lending standards. They can't discriminate based on sex, race, etc., as there are equal opportunity lending laws. So let's be clear that those lending standards exist.

Also, did you even read the first article, or google, find a title that fit your narrative and then copy and paste? The first article basically negates your premise in the first paragraph. It states:

"One of the many long-standing frustrations for minorities is that their vital role in the U.S. economy hasn't made it much easier for them to obtain the means for success. Between 2007 and 2017, minority-owned small businesses grew by 79%, about 10 times faster than the overall growth rate for U.S. small businesses during the same time frame. This puts the number of minority-owned businesses at approximately 11.1 million, which isn’t much of a surprise, considering the U.S. is expected to become a minority-majority country sometime between 2040 and 2050."

79% Growth in 10 years is significant and very positive, even though the article tries to add negativity in the first sentence in the above paragraph LOL.

Anyways...

First point: Lower Net Worth.
First thing I'll say is that the article unfairly uses this term and language, "Banks are traditionally biased against applicants with less money to spare, partially because such applicants probably cannot offer collateral". This is not a "bias" decision, rather it is a business decision. If you go to bank for a small business loan, they need to know that the applicant has financial viability, and collateral is one are banks look at. If you don't have a large sum of money in the bank, what other assets can you offer to the bank in case your business goes belly up? There is nothing bias about it.

However, someone's net worth is not the fault of White America, especially today. But, what the article doesn't do is educate on how to over come a "net worth" issue. If you want to start a business with little to no capital, get an investor on board, or a co-owner to increase the net worth. Formulate strategic business plan to present to the bank. One's net worth isn't a racial issue, it is an individual hinderance to starting a business that can be overcome if one wants research and work to overcome it.

2nd Point: Not the Most Optimal Location
Banks again do a risk assessment. It is their discretion to approve or deny based on the viability of the business plan and owner. This is again, not a racial issue, but a cultural and community issue.

3rd Point: Poor Or Little Credit History
No ones fault but the loan applicant. Not a racial issue. A person's credit history can be a direct relation to how an individual will run a business. But what is interesting is that this paragraph does provide some valuable insight.

"Thankfully in times like this, private funding companies have gained traction by mining data and looking not only at credit but also looking at time in business, industry, location, cash flow, both daily and monthly ending bank balances in the business accounts, number of staff, time left on lease, etc. By looking at more than just credit, these models have allowed minority business owners to access capital."

Okay. so let's discuss that first article that has points to discuss: But first, we have to understand that banks have lending standards. They can't discriminate based on sex, race, etc., as there are equal opportunity lending laws. So let's be clear that those lending standards exist.

Also, did you even read the first article, or google find a title that fit your narrative and then copy and paste? The first article basically negates your premise in the first paragraph. It states:
"One of the many long-standing frustrations for minorities is that their vital role in the U.S. economy hasn't made it much easier for them to obtain the means for success. Between 2007 and 2017, minority-owned small businesses grew by 79%, about 10 times faster than the overall growth rate for U.S. small businesses during the same time frame. This puts the number of minority-owned businesses at approximately 11.1 million, which isn’t much of a surprise, considering the U.S. is expected to become a minority-majority country sometime between 2040 and 2050.​

First thing I'll say is that the article unfairly uses this term and language, "Banks are traditionally biased against applicants with less money to spare, partially because such applicants probably cannot offer collateral". This is not a "bias" decision, rather it is a business decision. If you go to bank for a small business loan, they need to know that the applicant has financial viability, and collateral is one are banks look at. If you don't have a large sum of money in the bank, what other assets can you offer to the bank in case your business goes belly up? There is nothing bias about it.

However, someone's net worth is not the fault of White America, especially today. But, what the article doesn't do is educate on how to over come a "net worth" issue. If you want to start a business with little to no capital, get an investor on board, or a co-owner to increase the net worth. Formulate strategic business plan to present to the bank. One's net worth isn't a racial issue, it is an individual hinderance to starting a business that can be overcome if one wants research and work to overcome it.

Banks again do a risk assessment. It is their discretion to approve or deny based on the viability of the business plan and owner. This is again, not a racial issue, but a cultural and community issue.

No ones fault but the loan applicant. Not a racial issue. A person's credit history can be a direct relation to how an individual will run a business. But what is interesting is that this paragraph does provide some valuable insight. "Thankfully in times like this, private funding companies have gained traction by mining data and looking not only at credit but also looking at time in business, industry, location, cash flow, both daily and monthly ending bank balances in the business accounts, number of staff, time left on lease, etc. By looking at more than just credit, these models have allowed minority business owners to access capital."
we dont live in white , black or any other race american . we live in america period.

No slaves are still alive.

I’d be OK with a special program for Jim Crow victims. Maybe an extra $500 a month on their SS checks.

That’s was done with affirmative action. Debts been paid in full and then some

Yea, we wouldn't have to ask this question if it was all done fairly.
Can you define fair please. I touched on fairness in a previous post and would like to know your thoughts.

What are you confused about? Reparations is for injustices done to black folks from slavery to Jim Crow.
It doesn't work like that.
I imagine you have not faced slavery or Jim Crow laws.
The Japanese, had THIER land taken and THEY were put in internment camps.
The Eskimoes, had THEIR land taken from them and the Canadians paid THEM for it.

You:

"Also I didn't even ask you to re do your dissertation all I asked was where on the internet it could be found."

I showed you where on the internet where it could be found, I don't think you want to be spoon fed.
I asked for a link to your argument, not a random website. Are you even the creator of the website? What does that link have to do with what I asked you for you Dipshit? 😄

Last edited:

Also, did you even read the first article, or google, find a title that fit your narrative and then copy and paste? The first article basically negates your premise in the first paragraph. It states:

"One of the many long-standing frustrations for minorities is that their vital role in the U.S. economy hasn't made it much easier for them to obtain the means for success. Between 2007 and 2017, minority-owned small businesses grew by 79%, about 10 times faster than the overall growth rate for U.S. small businesses during the same time frame. This puts the number of minority-owned businesses at approximately 11.1 million, which isn’t much of a surprise, considering the U.S. is expected to become a minority-majority country sometime between 2040 and 2050."

79% Growth in 10 years is significant and very positive, even though the article tries to add negativity in the first sentence in the above paragraph LOL.

Anyways...

No ones fault but the loan applicant. Not a racial issue. A person's credit history can be a direct relation to how an individual will run a business. But what is interesting is that this paragraph does provide some valuable insight.

"Thankfully in times like this, private funding companies have gained traction by mining data and looking not only at credit but also looking at time in business, industry, location, cash flow, both daily and monthly ending bank balances in the business accounts, number of staff, time left on lease, etc. By looking at more than just credit, these models have allowed minority business owners to access capital."
But, despite leading a significant portion of the nation's businesses, minority-owned firms are still having a much harder time accessing small business loans than their white counterparts. Minority-owned firms aremuch less likely to be approved for small business loans than white-owned firms. And, even if they do get approved, minority-owned firms are more likely to receive lower amounts and higher interest rates. According to findings from the U.S. Department of Commerce Minority Business Development Agency, these discrepancies have made minority business owners more likely to not apply for small business loans, usually out of fear of rejection.

Another right wing lie.

Funny how every white racist has a story to tell.
Because the stories are the truth. And I’m about as far from a racist as anyone you will ever meet. In the extremely integrated ghetto I grew up in, racists of any color didn’t survive to grow up. We all learned early that trash comes in all colors and creeds and as do good people.

Forum List

Back