Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reparations???

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
upload_2019-2-24_13-57-52.jpeg

Perhaps it's time to rid ourselves of a few government funded programs. Programs such as Affirmative Action and other things meant to supposedly make reparations to specific minority groups are pretty vague in my humble opinion. The blacks site that it's reparations for slavery and things that happened to violate their civil rights since that time. However today is not then and since then there have been a large number of new immigrants who have no justification to claim such reparations just because they happen to be from Africa and elsewhere.

In what way do the American people owe "reparations" or Affirmative Action to people who immigrated here after the Civil War, much less after the Civil Rights Acts of the 50's and 60's, just because a person has dark skin?

If these programs are meant as reparations and such then the person applying for said programs should have to prove that their families were citizens of the United States during those times.

Additionally if there are immigrants who have used these programs then they should be required to return said money to the United States with interest.

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 247558

Perhaps it's time to rid ourselves of a few government funded programs. Programs such as Affirmative Action and other things meant to supposedly make reparations to specific minority groups are pretty vague in my humble opinion. The blacks site that it's reparations for slavery and things that happened to violate their civil rights since that time. However today is not then and since then there have been a large number of new immigrants who have no justification to claim such reparations just because they happen to be from Africa and elsewhere.

In what way do the American people owe "reparations" or Affirmative Action to people who immigrated here after the Civil War, much less after the Civil Rights Acts of the 50's and 60's, just because a person has dark skin?

If these programs are meant as reparations and such then the person applying for said programs should have to prove that their families were citizens of the United States during those times.

Additionally if there are immigrants who have used these programs then they should be required to return said money to the United States with interest.

*****SMILE*****

I said in another post, that since it was Democrats who owned slave, Democrats that fought to keep them slave, and Democrats after slavery was abolished, terrorized the ex-slaves, that it should be every Democrat Voter who should be taxed $1000 a year to pay for the reparations to those who were descendants were slave, but also the descendants of the white soldiers that fought to free the slaves. If that doesnt get the fucking moronic Democrats to shut up about reparations I dont know what would.

These are the same people that told us we should not hold an entire group of people responsible for the actions of a few. They told us that profiling is a crime within itself. However that is a one-way street like with so many other liberal ideas.

Now they want us to payoff a group of mostly Democrat voters how? Should our federal government do it, the same federal government now over 20 trillion in debt? Should they send bills to only white people to pay for it? Or perhaps send the bill to the same people they want to pay for every one of their idiotic ideas--the wealthy.

I'm white so should I expect "reparations" from England for the 800 years they oppressed, starved and brutalized my Paddy ancestors (who had to flee to America in 1800s)?

View attachment 247558

*****SMILE*****

I said in another post, that since it was Democrats who owned slave, Democrats that fought to keep them slave, and Democrats after slavery was abolished, terrorized the ex-slaves, that it should be every Democrat Voter who should be taxed $1000 a year to pay for the reparations to those who were descendants were slave, but also the descendants of the white soldiers that fought to free the slaves. If that doesnt get the fucking moronic Democrats to shut up about reparations I dont know what would.

I'm white so should I expect "reparations" from England for the 800 years they oppressed, starved and brutalized my Paddy ancestors (who had to flee to America in 1800s)?
youre white so you get NOTHING,,,

now sit down and shut up!!!

View attachment 247558

*****SMILE*****

I got bad news for you your go8ng to get zero also dream on you hateful bastard

Krazy Kamala Harris, who said in an interview she would support reparations for African-Americans, explained: “We had over 200 years of slavery. We had almost a century of Jim Crow. We had legal discrimination and segregation, now we have de facto discrimination and segregation... (cont.)

“We have to acknowledge that. And we have to all acknowledge that people have not started out on the same base and people have not had equal access to success and we need to deal with that and we need to adjust for that and course correct for that. That’s what I’m in favor of.”

View attachment 247558

*****SMILE*****

never said I wanted reparations, my great grandfather came from Scotland, so I have no skin in the game.

Krazy Kamala Harris, who said in an interview she would support reparations for African-Americans, explained: “We had over 200 years of slavery. We had almost a century of Jim Crow. We had legal discrimination and segregation, now we have de facto discrimination and segregation... (cont.)

“We have to acknowledge that. And we have to all acknowledge that people have not started out on the same base and people have not had equal access to success and we need to deal with that and we need to adjust for that and course correct for that. That’s what I’m in favor of.”
So after 8 years of Obama the 1/2 white fagot, who was going to fundamentally transform America into a 3rd world shithole, we still have de facto discrimination and segregation? What did he do all during that 8 years with 2 years of democrat control of the house and senate? Play with his needle dick?

View attachment 247558

*****SMILE*****

never said I wanted reparations, my great grandfather came from Scotland, so I have no skin in the game.

liberal logic says since your white somewhere along the way you oppressed someone

View attachment 247558

*****SMILE*****

What specifically about affirmative action or reparations do you think is unnessessary in how it’s applied in today’s world?

If liberals weren't so historically, damnably IGNORANT, they would realize that EVERY group of people on this planet has been abused and brutalized at one point or another in history. ALL races have a bloody history, not simply the whites that liberals love to blame for everything. Hell, the biggest mass-murderer in recorded human history was NOT WHITE. He was an Asian named Mao Zedong. Human history is universally barbaric, no one race owns the ultimate monopoly on human rights atrocities. Which makes liberal "white guilt" nothing but arrogant, preening, virtue-signaling posturing from atop a golden pedestal.

View attachment 247558

*****SMILE*****

That’s not how our country works. Like it or not we all own the outcomes of our elections and policies of our representatives. Enough with the partisan finger pointing... it is pointless... pun intended

These are the same people that told us we should not hold an entire group of people responsible for the actions of a few. They told us that profiling is a crime within itself. However that is a one-way street like with so many other liberal ideas.

Now they want us to payoff a group of mostly Democrat voters how? Should our federal government do it, the same federal government now over 20 trillion in debt? Should they send bills to only white people to pay for it? Or perhaps send the bill to the same people they want to pay for every one of their idiotic ideas--the wealthy.
You’re concerned about the debt huh? Good. Do you know the top three largest contributors to the debt? Are you wanting to cut any of those?

If liberals weren't so historically, damnably IGNORANT, they would realize that EVERY group of people on this planet has been abused and brutalized at one point or another in history. ALL races have a bloody history, not simply the whites that liberals love to blame for everything. Hell, the biggest mass-murderer in recorded human history was NOT WHITE. He was an Asian named Mao Zedong. Human history is universally barbaric, no one race owns the ultimate monopoly on human rights atrocities. Which makes liberal "white guilt" nothing but arrogant, preening, virtue-signaling posturing from atop a golden pedestal.

What is not acceptable today was acceptable years ago. Most people don't know it, but even God approved of slavery.

When a man brought shame or damage to a person or family, they didn't have lawyers or courts around. Nobody had any money to sue anyhow. So people enslaved each other to repay a debt. If a father caught his daughter with an unmarried man, that man brought shame to the family and he was enslaved for a period of time deemed by the father. It's just the way people did things long ago and it went on all over the world.

Of course in a more civilized time, we now look at slavery differently. It was barbaric and oppressive. It was a wrong thing to do by today's standards. And who knows? Perhaps in fifty or a hundred years from now, people will consider us barbaric for owning pets, having boxing matches, or mixed martial arts. But today, these things are acceptable in our societies.

What kind of reparations was she talking about?

So after 8 years of Obama the 1/2 white fagot, who was going to fundamentally transform America into a 3rd world shithole, we still have de facto discrimination and segregation? What did he do all during that 8 years with 2 years of democrat control of the house and senate? Play with his needle dick?
Damn you sound like an ugly person, how about toning down the piss n vinegar and learning how to debate like a grown up? Stick to the substance of the conversation. Do better

Forum List

Back