🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Replace the ACA with single payer

Can anyone please explain how you expect the same incompetent government that can't provide adequate healthcare for our Vets...a tiny population of people...can then go on and provide quality, and timely healthcare to 320 million people.........? Please...do explain....

So why is Trump going to cut the top tax bracket. The gov is not providing care, the ACA is an insurance group of insurance, not healthcare. Two different things. Hospitals CEO make good money, as the richest man in TN and the governor of Fl.
Your problem is not just group care. This is no better than saying the banks were too big to fail yet the whole wile letting many of those big bankers who purposely cooked the books get off without so much as a mention about what they did. The crooked Dems and the crooked Reps allowed that to happen and yet many of those were the same ones whining like a son of a bitch while Trump was gaining the support of the people. Your trying to make all things fit into one package and it cannot work that away.

Ask Bernie and Elizabeth Warren about their fight to not let Pubs repeal Frank Dodd. Trump has Goldman Sachs in his cabinet, oil men and generals, and billionaires. Good luck, big business just got a go ahead from Trump.
Who took out the Glass Steagall Act? When the Reps and Dems did that they screwed the country over royal. As it let the banking thugs marry the insurance thugs and everyone's retirement fund became fair game for them to snatch bits and pieces from.

I believe unregulated capitalism is evil...

Where on this planet does unregulated capitalism exist?

Basically Wall Street, dummy. Or do you not recall what happened in 2008?

Try again, tard. Unregulated capitalism has never existed at any time in world history. There has always existed some level of regulation in every capitalist economy on the planet.
Somalia has unregulated capitalism. They have a thriving arms trading business.

Can anyone please explain how you expect the same incompetent government that can't provide adequate healthcare for our Vets...a tiny population of people...can then go on and provide quality, and timely healthcare to 320 million people.........? Please...do explain....

So why is Trump going to cut the top tax bracket. The gov is not providing care, the ACA is an insurance group of insurance, not healthcare. Two different things. Hospitals CEO make good money, as the richest man in TN and the governor of Fl.

Because when you cut taxes you increase tax money going to the government because the economy goes into over drive....when Reagan cut taxes revenue to the government almost doubled....then the democrats spent over double and wasted it........

The ACA was created to destroy private healthcare...not innovate it......the last thing we need is bureaucrats and corrupt politicians running our healthcare...they did such a bang up job with everything else we are only 20 trillion dollars in debt with nothing to show for it...those are the people you want running your life saving medicine...really?

Reagan also raised taxes. No when you cut taxes on the wealthy it goes in their pocket, it does not trickle down , when you cut taxes on the middle class it trickles down and around and slowly back up. The greedy ones at the top hate to wait for it to trickle up. Trickle down does not work.

Yes I know that is why BCBS of MI made almost 16 or 17 million last year. No one ran our healthcare, just you need to carry insurance, either at work or anyway, as long as you have it. Do you have a problem with having to have insurance? Most people that have no clue about the ACA state this reason.
Which middle class are you talking about? The ones working for the taxpayer and corporate banking/insurance industry because that would be what is left in the working middle class as the majority of the rest of the middle class are gone already or retired. All you have left is a residue of working middle class left in this country.

For me anyone making less than 100,000 for a family of 4, and less than 50 for a family of 2, and that is upper middle class, the median income is in the mid 50's for a family of 4 last I read. Believe me HI was not low priced unless one was young and healthy. Many could not get it. The ACA is good because people pay what they can afford, its not free, and they are also paying taxes.

Your problem is not just group care. This is no better than saying the banks were too big to fail yet the whole wile letting many of those big bankers who purposely cooked the books get off without so much as a mention about what they did. The crooked Dems and the crooked Reps allowed that to happen and yet many of those were the same ones whining like a son of a bitch while Trump was gaining the support of the people. Your trying to make all things fit into one package and it cannot work that away.

Ask Bernie and Elizabeth Warren about their fight to not let Pubs repeal Frank Dodd. Trump has Goldman Sachs in his cabinet, oil men and generals, and billionaires. Good luck, big business just got a go ahead from Trump.
Who took out the Glass Steagall Act? When the Reps and Dems did that they screwed the country over royal. As it let the banking thugs marry the insurance thugs and everyone's retirement fund became fair game for them to snatch bits and pieces from.

That was the Pubs, and my opinion is that is why Clinton signed it , to keep from getting indicted.

Why not? Seriously, Canada, Uk, Germany, France, and on down the list have it. It is a proven system and it works. I seriously believe that our healthcare system shouldn't be about jacking up the price just because you're sick. That is wrong.
Notice every single place you cited has worse healthcare than America before we Socialized, and our economy is significantly better. Healthcare should be privatized entirely.

You also don't seem to know what the word "works" means.

Absolutely incorrect. France's system, for example, is objectively rated above the U.S., and it works very well.
And about half the cost. Gop dupes!
I wonder what the comparison would be if your party hadn't destroyed our system in the first place.
How did that happen, dupe?
Obama rammed an unconstitutional executive order through. Premiums are now increasing rapidly, and people are having trouble keeping their insurance... oh, and they couldn't keep their doctor.

Why not? Seriously, Canada, Uk, Germany, France, and on down the list have it. It is a proven system and it works. I seriously believe that our healthcare system shouldn't be about jacking up the price just because you're sick. That is wrong.
Notice every single place you cited has worse healthcare than America before we Socialized, and our economy is significantly better. Healthcare should be privatized entirely.

Tell an uninsured person that the US has the best healthcare. No it should not be privatized.
For a Liberal, Obamacare is the best of both worlds. The working class pays for it, and everyone is still insurance-less, except in name.

Because when you cut taxes you increase tax money going to the government because the economy goes into over drive....when Reagan cut taxes revenue to the government almost doubled....then the democrats spent over double and wasted it........

The ACA was created to destroy private healthcare...not innovate it......the last thing we need is bureaucrats and corrupt politicians running our healthcare...they did such a bang up job with everything else we are only 20 trillion dollars in debt with nothing to show for it...those are the people you want running your life saving medicine...really?

Reagan also raised taxes. No when you cut taxes on the wealthy it goes in their pocket, it does not trickle down , when you cut taxes on the middle class it trickles down and around and slowly back up. The greedy ones at the top hate to wait for it to trickle up. Trickle down does not work.

Yes I know that is why BCBS of MI made almost 16 or 17 million last year. No one ran our healthcare, just you need to carry insurance, either at work or anyway, as long as you have it. Do you have a problem with having to have insurance? Most people that have no clue about the ACA state this reason.
Which middle class are you talking about? The ones working for the taxpayer and corporate banking/insurance industry because that would be what is left in the working middle class as the majority of the rest of the middle class are gone already or retired. All you have left is a residue of working middle class left in this country.

For me anyone making less than 100,000 for a family of 4, and less than 50 for a family of 2, and that is upper middle class, the median income is in the mid 50's for a family of 4 last I read. Believe me HI was not low priced unless one was young and healthy. Many could not get it. The ACA is good because people pay what they can afford, its not free, and they are also paying taxes.
So basically you are saying that you go by the information of whatever you are reading. A single father with one teenage child with about sixty grand a year before taxes paying out over $1,800.00 a month for medical insurance now with ACA is reasonable in your mind?

she lost.

Mattie, get over it already.

I see you've been left off the new talking points. Maybe turn the page.

Tell an uninsured person that the US has the best healthcare. No it should not be privatized.
For a Liberal, Obamacare is the best of both worlds. The working class pays for it, and everyone is still insurance-less, except in name.

If you do not know what the ACA is , refrain from commenting on it. The working class used it and also pays taxes. People in the ACA work, you dunce.

Replace the ACA with single payer the rest of the civilized world enjoys. Lets not be left out in the cold!!!!

-It would be cheaper
-Moral

Only rich can afford what the ryans of this world want. That is wrong.

Cheaper?

:9::2up::alcoholic::alirulz::biggrin::beer::banana::boobies::bs1::bye1::dev3::death::cuckoo::crybaby::cry::confused-84::dig::eusa_clap::eusa_dance::eusa_doh::eusa_pray::eusa_shifty::eusa_whistle::funnyface::gay::happy-1::hellno::oops-28::nono::puke::rock::rofl::slap::scared1::rolleyes-41::ssex::thewave::whip::woohoo::wtf::);):p:uhoh3::uhh::rolleyes:o_O

Yeah, let's go with that!

So basically you are saying that you go by the information of whatever you are reading. A single father with one teenage child with about sixty grand a year before taxes paying out over $1,800.00 a month for medical insurance now with ACA is reasonable in your mind?

Show me that. I don't doubt it, my husband alone at the age of 57 only on eyevdrops, in 2013 paid 938 a month for just him, with a 5100 OOP max. BCBS of MI. Not on the ACA, Independent Contractor. Are you in a policy on the ACA?

Replace Obamacare insurances wh single payer . Medicare seems to do ok . You get rid of the middle man bullshit and costs .

Private insurances still exist, this would only be for those who can't get it .

It is always surprising to see that people who want socialized health care actually think they will get any health care at all.

Under socialized medicine there is no incentive to do well. You get your salary if your patients die, and you won't be overworked.

Again, no fucking clue how Single payer works... Ignorance is bliss...

Replace Obamacare insurances wh single payer . Medicare seems to do ok . You get rid of the middle man bullshit and costs .

Private insurances still exist, this would only be for those who can't get it .
Medicare is bankrupt. shit for brains
You need to quit falling in the well

It is always surprising to see that people who want socialized health care actually think they will get any health care at all.

Under socialized medicine there is no incentive to do well. You get your salary if your patients die, and you won't be overworked.

Again, no fucking clue how Single payer works... Ignorance is bliss...
Single payer is communism

Forum List

Back