Report: 46,000 Pa. DemocRATS Become Republicans Due To Trump

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Damn, Trumps doing the job the feckless Republican establishment only WISHES they could have done!!! Pa. is definitely going Republican thanks to President Trump!

CBS Pittsburgh ^ | 3/10/16
PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – Nearly 46,000 Pennsylvania Democrats have switched to Republicans since the beginning of the year. According to Penn Live, some experts attribute the mass exodus to Donald Trump. There’s even a title for the movement. It’s called “Ditch and Switch” and calls for lifelong Democrats to abandon the party, register Republican, and help ensure Trump’s place in the general election. Professor of Public Affairs at Franklin and Marshall College, Dr. G. Terry Madonna, tells the paper he has a theory behind the switch. “With the increase in support in exit polls for Trump among working class, blue-collar Democrats,...

Soooooo..... Rumpbots are "rats" are they?

Wouldn't have been my term, but whatever, close enough....

I see you don't understand they are no longer RATS...OCDGirl, you're best bet is to stay out of threads that I'm in, you always end up looking like the :ahole-1: you are!

Damn, Trumps doing the job the feckless Republican establishment only WISHES they could have done!!! Pa. is definitely going Republican thanks to President Trump!

CBS Pittsburgh ^ | 3/10/16
PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – Nearly 46,000 Pennsylvania Democrats have switched to Republicans since the beginning of the year. According to Penn Live, some experts attribute the mass exodus to Donald Trump. There’s even a title for the movement. It’s called “Ditch and Switch” and calls for lifelong Democrats to abandon the party, register Republican, and help ensure Trump’s place in the general election. Professor of Public Affairs at Franklin and Marshall College, Dr. G. Terry Madonna, tells the paper he has a theory behind the switch. “With the increase in support in exit polls for Trump among working class, blue-collar Democrats,...

Yo, Vigilante? That should tell you and all other Trump supporters what he is all about? Hope you see what I`m saying?

"GTP"
737d9554e0a3acd3cb3215db3046-should-ted-cruz-run-for-president-in-2016.jpg

I see you don't understand they are no longer RATS...OCDGirl, you're best bet is to stay out of threads that I'm in, you always end up looking like the :ahole-1: you are!

Apparently they are. It's in your title.

Oopsie.

PA has a "closed" primary, meaning only those registered with a party can vote in that party's primary. That means if you want to see either Donald Rump be the Rep nominee -- or you DON'T want to see him be the nominee -- you have to be a registered Republican. Get my drift?

I've got the same kind of choice here, except our primary is open, so as an unaffiliated I can vote for -- or against -- anybody I want, and my registration need not change.

:D

Oopsie.

AND since they TURNED from RATS to Republicans, they are NO LONGER RATS...Poor OCDGirl, grasping at...NOTHING again!

I think Trump makes an interesting appeal to working class people who feel other countries might abuse the rules to get an advantage in trade. An example is currency manipulation. That is total bullshit when other countries purposely devalue their currency so they can get a trade advantage over us. THeir has not been one administration that has wanted to do anything about this and that would include Reagen. I know this will piss off a lot of conservatives and liberals alike but the two most popular presidents in the last 30 years Clinton and Reagen would not do anything about it and neither has less popular presidents either. To 'conservatives' that this upsets...Reagen was just like anyone else in that he was not perfect so don't get upset if people criticize him.

Oopsie.

PA has a "closed" primary, meaning only those registered with a party can vote in that party's primary. That means if you want to see either Donald Rump be the Rep nominee -- or you DON'T want to see him be the nominee -- you have to be a registered Republican. Get my drift?

I've got the same kind of choice here, except our primary is open, so as an unaffiliated I can vote for -- or against -- anybody I want, and my registration need not change.

AND since they TURNED from RATS to Republicans, they are NO LONGER RATS...Poor OCDGirl, grasping at...NOTHING again!

Oh they may be -- depending on what their voting plan was that required them to register as Republican.

Hey, it happens. I had a GF when I lived in PA who was a registered Republican. It was so she could be involved in her local community government. So there can be myriad reasons.

Partisan hacks make such sweeping assumptions. They so cute.

Oopsie.

I like the way you ADDED that AFTER my reply!... BUT since you KNOW NOTHING....

• Trump Trounces Clinton Among Independents
    http://www.newsmax.com ^
    GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump enjoys a commanding 47 to 31 percent lead over expected Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton among independent voters, according to an exclusive Newsmax/Fabrizio, Lee & Associates survey that the organizations released Wednesday afternoon. While the online survey of 1,500 registered voters shows the former secretary of state essentially tied with the GOP front-runner, 45 to 44 percent, the poll's most eye-popping result is Clinton's pronounced weakness among independent voters, where she trails Trump by 16 points. The results fly in the face of most pundits' predictions that Trump's strong personality and tough policies would alienate the...
geA156s.png

kR6Ke2C.png

The third thread created today on the same exact subject. The conservative media speaks and the rubes take their orders.

Forum List

Back