Report: Kamala Harris Wants to Hike Taxes by $5 Trillion

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
Cackling Harris has an economic plan that that is sure to take more of your money and effectively punish investors. As you might expect, it’s all about taxes while no mention of any spending cuts.

The most disturbing element, surrounds capital gains taxes.The proposal would raise the capital gains and dividends tax more than twice as high as China’s, or 44.6 percent. Super. What a great way to drive business out of this country and into China.

Democrat presidential nominee Vice President Kamala Harris’s economic plan would increase taxes by $5 trillion over ten years, according to Americans for Tax Reform (ATR).

Harris’s campaign announced an enormous economic package on Monday that would undo former President Donald Trump’s tax cuts, claiming it would be part of “a fiscally responsible way to put money back in the pockets of working people and ensure billionaires and big corporations pay their fair share.”

Harris also claimed she would uphold President Joe Biden’s promise to not raise taxes on those who make $400,00 or less per year. Despite this claim, the Biden-Harris administration has increased Internal Revenue Service (IRS) enforcement, which is estimated to take $20 billion from working-class Americans.

Harris’s economic proposal would also raise the capital gains and dividends tax more than twice as high as China’s, or 44.6 percent. China has a capital gains tax of 20 percent.I

Cackling Harris has an economic plan that that is sure to take more of your money and effectively punish investors. As you might expect, it’s all about taxes while no mention of any spending cuts.

The most disturbing element, surrounds capital gains taxes.The proposal would raise the capital gains and dividends tax more than twice as high as China’s, or 44.6 percent. Super. What a great way to drive business out of this country and into China.

Democrat presidential nominee Vice President Kamala Harris’s economic plan would increase taxes by $5 trillion over ten years, according to Americans for Tax Reform (ATR).

Harris’s campaign announced an enormous economic package on Monday that would undo former President Donald Trump’s tax cuts, claiming it would be part of “a fiscally responsible way to put money back in the pockets of working people and ensure billionaires and big corporations pay their fair share.”

Harris also claimed she would uphold President Joe Biden’s promise to not raise taxes on those who make $400,00 or less per year. Despite this claim, the Biden-Harris administration has increased Internal Revenue Service (IRS) enforcement, which is estimated to take $20 billion from working-class Americans.

Harris’s economic proposal would also raise the capital gains and dividends tax more than twice as high as China’s, or 44.6 percent. China has a capital gains tax of 20 percent.I
$5T divided by ten years = $500B a year in increased revenue. I hear all this clamor regarding a a budget deficit...this seems to be a good start yes?
Do you think increased enforcement to catch tax cheats is a bad idea?
All this is really about undoing the Trump tax breaks for the wealthy...I favor that, why don't you? After all, a lot of our current predicament stems from losing that revenue.

$5T divided by ten years = $500B a year in increased revenue. I hear all this clamor regarding a a budget deficit...this seems to be a good start yes?
All this is really about undoing the Trump tax breaks for the wealthy...I favor that, why don't you? After all, a lot of our current predicament stems from losing that revenue.

We could save 1/3rd of that per year simoly by stopping the invasion at the border and deporting the illegals.

I have every expectation that increased revenue will be used for Dim crackpot ideas such as $ 25000 giveaway to first time homebuyers and Green New boondoggle nonsense. Nothing I saw spoke of spending cuts, just more money that the dims can spend.

Record revenue now. Why does the thief DC need more?

And people like you crabbing over supermarkets and their 1.5% profit margin while DC takes a far bigger percentage, and Harris wants even more.

I have every expectation that increased revenue will be used for Dim crackpot ideas such as $ 25000 giveaway to first time homebuyers and Green New boondoggle nonsense. Nothing I saw spoke of spending cuts, just more money that the dims can spend.
Yes. It’s a massive redistribution scheme from successful, productive Americans to the unproductive and unsuccessful. That is the equity thr DEI pick wants - shared, equal misery.

Record revenue now. Why does the thief DC need more?

And people like you crabbing over supermarkets and their 1.5% profit margin while DC takes a far bigger percentage, and Harris wants even more.
Harris wants to make China the biggest beneficiary of her new taxes.

Why are you so hell bent on taxing the wealthy?

Are you upset over the trillion dollar deficits? No, so what does it matter if they do a few more trillion dollars in deficit spending by giving the wealthy a tax break?

Hmm?

Unfortunately, the Stereotypical “tax the wealthy” is just a Dim talking point.

The wealthy already pay a lot in taxes.

The top 1 percent of taxpayers paid more than $1 trillion in income taxes while the bottom 90 percent paid $531 billion. The share of income taxes paid by the top 1 percent increased from 33.2 percent in 2001 to 45.8 percent in 2021

There almost 2 trillion dollars bills and wars they are fighting for Iran and Russia cause inflation to go up 9% in one year! 30+% since Harris took office. Imagine what the inflation rate and interest rates will be with Harris in office. Then, add price controls and free money, more illegal aliens. We will see major bread lines around the country!

There almost 2 trillion dollars bills and wars they are fighting for Iran and Russia cause inflation to go up 9% in one year! 30+% since Harris took office. Imagine what the inflation rate and interest rates will be with Harris in office. Then, add price controls and free money, more illegal aliens. We will see major bread lines around the country!

We need a true accounting of how much Federal state, and local spending on illegals is going on. My guess is $150 billion, ± $25 billion in a 12-month period.

We need a true accounting of how much Federal state, and local spending on illegals is going on. My guess is $150 billion, ± $25 billion in a 12-month period.
You don’t need to guess. It was reported about a year ago that the illegals are costing Americans $160B a year. Since another 10 million have swarmed in since then, it’s probably closer to $200B.

And that of course does not consider the inflation they are exacerbating by competing for food and rents against honest Americans, nor does it consider the suppression of wages - and outright taking of jobs.

Forum List

Back