🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

REPORT : Obama Depressed Trump “Slowly Ripping Down” His Legacy

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Report: Obama Says Trump Presidency “Like Watching A Business He’d Built For 8 Years Being Slowly Ripped Down”

He does not really care. If he did he would not have tried to destroy America.

Obama doubled the national debt, had wide open borders, put illegals, foreigners and refugees FIRST and Americans last.

He treated veterans horribly, and he gave Iran billions for no reason whatsoever.

A racially divided country.?? A gutted military.?? A back breaking Federal deficit.?? Women fearful of using a public restroom.

Obama destroying America was by design. Obamacare was designed to fall. What do you expect from a Muslim.

We've had enough of Obama. He did his best to destroy America during his two terms.

Obama is a Muslim and Evil Man.

Obama is traitor to this country. I believe he will be found out and brought to justice for sedition soon enough. If anyone can accomplish this it's Trump.

His hatred for America and Americans was palpable. We finally have someone who loves America and the ordinary Americans and it shows. Obama can go back to kenya and lick his wounds.

Report: Obama Says Trump Presidency “Like Watching A Business He’d Built For 8 Years Being Slowly Ripped Down”

Obama doubled the national debt, had wide open borders, put illegals, foreigners and refugees FIRST and Americans last.

He treated veterans horribly, and he gave Iran billions for no reason whatsoever.

A racially divided country.?? A gutted military.?? A back breaking Federal deficit.?? Women fearful of using a public restroom.

Obama destroying America was by design. Obamacare was designed to fall. What do you expect from a Muslim.

We've had enough of Obama. He did his best to destroy America during his two terms.

Obama is traitor to this country. I believe he will be found out and brought to justice for sedition soon enough. If anyone can accomplish this it's Trump.

His hatred for America and Americans was palpable. We finally have someone who loves America and the ordinary Americans and it shows. Obama can go back to kenya and lick his wounds.

To quote Obama, "You didn't build that".

It gives me great pleasure to see that arrogant, dog eating muslim's legacy of destruction dismantled.

Trump is setting the precedent for the next Democrat that gets into the White House. There are no rules now, each party when they gain power will utterly burn the other parties hopes and dreams to the ground. I say fine, let Trump do his worst, someone is going to come after and push everything Trump does into a hastily dug grave and bury it.

This will become the new political normal. Scorched Earth. And lordy you think you've heard Republicans wail and howl before. When reckoning day arrives they will be prostrate asking the good lord to save their healthcare that ruined so many lives. To start with.

I think Obama's unltimate destiny is be made an honorary Mullah in Iran; an honorary Drug Lord in Mexico; an honored Communist Community Organizer in Chicago; and to have his picture painted at the bottom of every urinal in the Heartland of America.

Trump is setting the precedent for the next Democrat that gets into the White House. There are no rules now, each party when they gain power will utterly burn the other parties hopes and dreams to the ground. I say fine, let Trump do his worst, someone is going to come after and push everything Trump does into a hastily dug grave and bury it.

This will become the new political normal. Scorched Earth. And lordy you think you've heard Republicans wail and howl before. When reckoning day arrives they will be prostrate asking the good lord to save their healthcare that ruined so many lives. To start with.

What the great men who founded this country created, and how it has evolved over more than two centuries, Mr. Obama spent his entire eight years trying to burn it all to the ground. He failed, of course, and now, you fools who supported him are whining and wailing over Mr. Trump's efforts to repair all the damage.

He spent 8 years doing everything he could think of to destroy American values and our institutions. He was without a doubt the very WORST president in American history.

What the great men who founded this country created, and how it has evolved over more than two centuries, Mr. Obama spent his entire eight years trying to burn it all to the ground. He failed, of course, and now, you fools who supported him are whining and wailing over Mr. Trump's efforts to repair all the damage.

In con fantasy land anyway. He saved the world from the Bush/Republican Great Recession, created 16 million jobs, saved the US auto-industry, and gave 20+ million people access to doctors rather than emergency rooms. And this just the Preamble.

But cons live in an alternate universe where none of that happened and something, no one knows what, else happened. The Time Tunnel - travel to an alternate world where every miserable thing that you wanted to happen, happened.

He spent 8 years doing everything he could think of to destroy American values and our institutions. He was without a doubt the very WORST president in American history.

I would stop just short of fully agreeing with you. There has been at least one President in our history who was worse than Mr.Obama, who has done more to undermine the Constitution and to destroy the foundation on which this nation was built, and that would be Franklin D. Roosevelt. Without the destructive precedents that he set, much of what has since happened to tear down out country, including most of what Obama has done, would not have been possible.

In con fantasy land anyway. He saved the world from the Bush/Republican Great Recession, created 16 million jobs, saved the US auto-industry, and gave 20+ million people access to doctors rather than emergency rooms. And this just the Preamble.

But cons live in an alternate universe where none of that happened and something, no one knows what, else happened. The Time Tunnel - travel to an alternate world where every miserable thing that you wanted to happen, happened.

FinalIronyMeter_zps9935014f.gif

Of course he is. The die was cast on November 8th. Reagan's legacy endures to today.

That is the difference between a failed president and a great on.

Obama's only regret is that he could not do more damage in the time he had.

If that's the case then it just speeds up the country collapsing on its self....fine with me!

I would put Lincoln, Roosevelt and Wilson before him, but only because the damage they caused was permanent.

Forum List

Back