Report: Obama Knew a Year Before ACA Became Law Millions Would Lose Insurance

The NBC reporter is on Squauck Box right now. Obama sure sank it hook line and sinker to his groupies

LMAO

-Geaux

FYI NBC News took down the article earlier and they tweeted it was because of a "glitch"

Two paragraphs were changed from the original story: http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/Untitled70.png

DEFENDWALLST_zps861cac25.jpg

This is an example of Obama and friends taking away our choices.

These are crap policies being cancelled btw...

Affordable plans............

Bottom line is this....

obama is a lying scumbag piece of shit.

As are all dimocraps.

ALL of them.

Tired of hearing it?

Tough shit. :)

What kind of dishonest piece of shit defends a proven lie? Simple. A proven liar.

No matter how you slice it, obama lied.

The talking points about how those 'plans' aren't any good?

What a load of absolute shit.

If I have a $500,000 Ferrari, how much do you think Collision and Comprehensive coverage would cost with a $250 Deductible? Just a guess..... I'd say around $5000 a year. Maybe more.

Out of control. You'd have to have an accident every six months to break even.

Instead, I would choose a $10,000 deductible and cut my premiums by $4,000 a year.

If I can afford a $500,000 Ferrari, I can goddam sure afford to take a $10,000 hit on my deductible.

A similar principle applies to Individual Health Insurance.

The people who have these plans that are being cancelled, or non-renewed, aren't the kind of people who spend a lot of time in a Doctor's Office. They go in twice a year (tops) for a checkup and some blood work and they're done.

All they want is something that will prevent them from going bankrupt. A $10,000 hit won't bankrupt them.

If the spam hits the fan, they can take $10k on the chin and continue to march.

No big deal. In fact, it's the kind of policy I prefer. It's the kind we were looking for when/if my wife retires.

We just want something that will prevent Medical Bills from taking everything we own. We can eat $10k or even $20k out of pocket without it crippling us financially.

We're willing to take the chance.

But now, with lying scumbag piece of shit and his lying scumbag toadies gumming up the works, she's gonna have to pay premiums that are so high.... She can't retire.

Well..... She can but we won't have enough money after our Monthly Bills (ESPECIALLY Health Insurance) to do much.

So what's the point?

She just headed off to work. Just now.

Thanks dimocrap scum. As usual, you'd fuck up a one car funeral.

Hopefully.... Yours

Last edited:
Funny thing is, all of the ACA plans are even worse because of the price and the massive deductibles.

Funny thing is, all of the ACA plans are even worse because of the price and the massive deductibles.

Yeah, but they pay for important stuff like Birth Control Pills and abortions.

That's what makes them such 'quality' plans :lmao:

dimocraps are such incredible scumbags......

No lie, just the rational human's inability to foresee mindless Pub, and insurers', dishonesty and obstruction...

I'm not really sure why I'm asking....but why do you think NBC News is lying about the President? Any theories?

You do realize that NBC is owned by a major player in the military industrial complex and they give way, WAY more money to Republicans than Democrats, right?

The media in America is not liberal. It's all owned by Republicans.

MSNBC just happens to be the only space left where truth and facts come into play.

Can you explain why Immelt is CEO of GE and works for Obama? I assure you he didn't give ANY of his money to Republicans.

Jeffrey Immelt, the head of Barack Obama's highly touted "Jobs Council", is moving even more GE infrastructure to China. GE makes more medical-imaging machines than anyone else in the world, and now GE has announced that it "is moving the headquarters of its 115-year-old X-ray business to Beijing".

I heard it is because of some of the insurance doesn't meet the standards. So pretty much they're dropped and forced to go over to Obamacare.

Yes, the cheap insurance is junk insurance, they don't cover people and the costs can be very high if they have to go to the hospital.

The very high cost insurance isn't taking subsidies that you are allowed into consideration.

Here is a link to a good consumer website. Fill in the form, they don't ask for personal info but will help answer questions for your own situation.

Health Law Helper ? Affordable Care Act Interactive Tool

Irrelevant and immaterial. If I want to buy cheap insurance that covers my needs, it should be my choice to do so.

No lie, just the rational human's inability to foresee mindless Pub, and insurers', dishonesty and obstruction...

I'm not really sure why I'm asking....but why do you think NBC News is lying about the President? Any theories?

You do realize that NBC is owned by a major player in the military industrial complex and they give way, WAY more money to Republicans than Democrats, right?

MSNBC just happens to be the only space left where truth and facts come into play.

The Daily Show is more realistic and much more honest.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfl55GgHr5E#t=45]"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan." - Barack Obama - YouTube[/ame]

I heard it is because of some of the insurance doesn't meet the standards. So pretty much they're dropped and forced to go over to Obamacare.

Yes, the cheap insurance is junk insurance, they don't cover people and the costs can be very high if they have to go to the hospital.

The very high cost insurance isn't taking subsidies that you are allowed into consideration.

Here is a link to a good consumer website. Fill in the form, they don't ask for personal info but will help answer questions for your own situation.

Health Law Helper ? Affordable Care Act Interactive Tool
And Obamacare is any better?

High premiums and huge deductibles are what you get at the exchanges. Basically you're forced to pay for a policy that's worse than the one you call "junk insurance".

What this is is the government forcing us to buy a worthless policy that has no coverage for normal health care. This benefits hardly anyone. Even Congress opted out because they couldn't afford it and discovered that it sucks.

An idiot and a Liar?

Typical dimocrap dirtbag.

First, Jeffie Immelt was rewarded with his job in the White House for being a good little commie soldier and letting NBC and pMSNBC be nothing more than 24/7/365 propagandists for the Stuttering Clusterfuck.

Second, Comcast bought NBC some time ago. After Jeffie left Generous Electric. A Company whose products I will NEVER buy again.

Moron

GE has been a disaster under Jeff Immelt - Brett Arends' ROI - MarketWatch

By any measure of shareholder value, GE has been a disaster under Jeffrey Immelt. Investors haven't made a nickel since he took the helm as chairman nine years ago. In fact, they've lost tens of billions of dollars.

The stock, which was $40 and change when Immelt took over, has collapsed to around $16. Even if you include dividends, investors are still down about 40%. In real post-inflation terms, stockholders have lost about half their money.

Update: GE Stock is now around $26...... Most of the gain was experienced AFTER the Nazi Immelt left

No, the President did not tell the truth about grandfathering healthcare plans.

To deny that is comparable to denying that Bush lied us into Iraq.

If the original plan, the single-payer system, had been put into place from the beginning, we wouldn't have this mess.

But the big insurers have a bunch of bitches inside the Beltway who do whatever they are fucking told. In 2009 there were six health insurance lobbyists for every person in Congress. That's when the great health care reform took the wrong turn.

If Obama knew this and lied, then I will own that.

But I will not...will not...ever as long as I live support a for-profit health care system. The air I breathe and the water I drink ARE NOT something I can choose to have or not have, and we have to have a system in place to protect people's health for the common good, not for a bunch of corporations.

I was about to give you some positive rep points then you had to blow it with your Bush Derangement Syndrome.

Besides, I refuse to rep anybody who wants Saddam back in power. Which you do.

How about Hitler? Want him back, too?

Stalin? Oh, hell yes. We ALL know you want him back.

Pol Pot? To you, Pol Pot was a left-leaning moderate.

I wanna be here when Castro dies so I can watch you break down into tears.

How about Mao? I'm sure you loved him. Just like Peter Lewis, the dimocrap billionaire who owns Progressive Insurance.

You dimocraps are all the same.... Dictator-worshiping dirtbags.

Maybe someday you can build an altar in your back yard to Saddam.

If the original plan, the single-payer system, had been put into place from the beginning, we wouldn't have this mess.

But the big insurers have a bunch of bitches inside the Beltway who do whatever they are fucking told. In 2009 there were six health insurance lobbyists for every person in Congress. That's when the great health care reform took the wrong turn.

If Obama knew this and lied, then I will own that.

But I will not...will not...ever as long as I live support a for-profit health care system. The air I breathe and the water I drink ARE NOT something I can choose to have or not have, and we have to have a system in place to protect people's health for the common good, not for a bunch of corporations.

If the King had tits, he'd be the Queen. If the dog hadn't stopped to shit, he would've caught the rabbit. If a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his ass...

If you had a brain, you wouldn't be a libtard

Well, I think you are being kind to Bush. The people who are in shell-shock over their policies being canceled are still far less in a state of pain than these folks.

There are 50,000+ of them plus 6700 dead. They were all in good shape before Bush stood on the aircraft carrier and announced "Mission Accomplished":

IEDs-push-rise-in-multiple-amputations-FD1JTGVS-x-large.jpg

Personally, Obama's lie is something I can live with compared to Bush's.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back