Reporters Tear Up - Horrific

Those are factual videos of people. Who is being played!? Idiot
What videos?
I have seen several videos, but none of the terrorists decapitating babies. I agree that the terrorists probably did decapitate babies and toddlers and rape victims and any man that was willing to give them a hard time.

Stay on topic! If you want to keep throwing a temper tantrum with each other, take it downstairs. I hear that's what the Flame Zone is for.

Hamas wants Israel to be Mad. They want to use people in Gaza as cannon fodder in the response.

Then use psychologic warefare hoping the other countries thete will attack and the world turn their back on them.

Hamas wants Israel to be Mad. They want to use people in Gaza as cannon fodder in the response.

Then use psychologic warefare hoping the other countries thete will attack and the world turn their back on them.
For whatever reason they are committing “suicide by cop”

They have zero chance of winning here and had to know the response would be powerful and probably the end of Hamas.

I do not understand what they thought they were doing

What videos?
I have seen several videos, but none of the terrorists decapitating babies. I agree that the terrorists probably did decapitate babies and toddlers and rape victims and any man that was willing to give them a hard time.
Videos of the reporters

Forum List

Back