reports are already coming out about ABCs moderators aiding Harris in the debate !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
social media is exploding with comments about the one sided way the ABC moderators favored Harris in the abc debate ! many are complaining that the mods fact checking was one sided !

social media is exploding with comments about the one sided way the ABC moderators favored Harris in the abc debate ! many are complaining that the mods fact checking was one sided !

Who are the commenters, Gozer Worshipers or Trump supporters? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah. Tell us something we didn't know.

I see the punk White 6... aka [White bitch] thinks the above post is funny .. Harris was scripted and not genuine in her statements ..and she wasn't challenged and fact checked in the way Trump was .. Harris did have a good night .. but will voters buy into her scripted rehearsed bullshit ?? will shall see in a few weeks .. if Harris surges in the polls and gets a substantial lead before the election I will invest in MORE freeze dried food in preparation for the economic disaster and possible global wars that may be imminent .. I fear for Taiwan if Dems retain power .
It's a foregon conclusion that the pundits are all going to claim she won, and expect a meteoric rise in the polls for her.

It's all theater.

It's a foregon conclusion that the pundits are all going to claim she won, and expect a meteoric rise in the polls for her.

It's all theater.
unfortunately there are millions of uninformed voters in the US .. she may have done well enough to convince them to vote for her ..

unfortunately there are millions of uninformed voters in the US .. she may have done well enough to convince them to vote for her ..
Yup. That's true. But the polls are only being pushed so they can claim no election fraud.

I admit is was a good night for Harris .. she was not challenged by mods on her bullshit .
So the Mods were Unfair? Was this Unfair to Trump?
On ACA.

Trump Q: "So, just to be clear, you don't have a plan"?

Trump A: "I have concepts of a Plan."

LOLOLLLOOLL

Good Lord.

Trumpy says the debate was rigged

I see the punk White 6... aka [White bitch] thinks the above post is funny .. Harris was scripted and not genuine in her statements ..and she wasn't challenged and fact checked in the way Trump was .. Harris did have a good night .. but will voters buy into her scripted rehearsed bullshit ?? will shall see in a few weeks .. if Harris surges in the polls and gets a substantial lead before the election I will invest in MORE freeze dried food in preparation for the economic disaster and possible global wars that may be imminent .. I fear for Taiwan if Dems retain power .
She was prepared, while he was not. Some people do not study or plan. Not a good trait for a president, but, he will not be president again. He was, simply a mess on stage tonight, for all the country to see.

LOL they built a special short bus podium for Kamala:

IMG_7267.jpeg

So the Mods were Unfair? Was this Unfair to Trump?
On ACA.

Trump Q: "So, just to be clear, you don't have a plan"?

Trump A: "I have concepts of a Plan."

LOLOLLLOOLL

Good Lord.
the mods didn't challenge Harris on the border , crime , the last person in the room during the Afghan disaster of a withdrawal .. nor did they fact check her debunked Charlottsville lie .. Harris got away with blaming Trump for the current wars , the open border , inflation ect .. without being fact checked by the mods .. and its already being viewed by many as a 3 against one debate ..

Social media? So white wingers on Twitter are triggered that moderators actually fact checked Trump? There there Soys. :itsok: :lol:

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
She was prepared, while he was not. Some people do not study or plan. Not a good trait for a president, but, he will not be president again. He was, simply a mess on stage tonight, for all the country to see.
I agree with most of what you say. He didn't take her seriously enough. She's a prosecutor, they are excellent parrots. Or, as a friend of mine from the California Bureau of Narcotics Enforcement said, they regurgitate proficiently.

That being said, it's obvious that she had the questions beforehand, and there are reports, not verified yet, that she was wearing earrings that are also ear buds.

And the moderators were clearly helping her. But we all expected that.

Forum List

Back