Repub candidate wants to end automatic voting for 18 years old

Young people are the future. Don't let the MAGA gloom and doom drag you down.

Of course they're the future, except for the ones you liberals push into transitioning to the opposite sex.

It's kinda hard to breed when you don't have genitals, ya know.

Of course they're the future, except for the ones you liberals push into transitioning to the opposite sex.

My job is to be happy as an example to my children and grandchildren. Don't fall victim to MAGA.

Do you even read what you type and think about it? Why would anyone be a "victim" of making America great again?

You people really are deranged. :laughing0301:

Bith ignorant and racist.

Those traits are highly correlated.

I find it a more than a little ironic that birthers think everyone else is too stupid to vote.
I noticed you diverted your way around the premise of my post….Here, try again.

“Evidenced by the elections of your Kenyan King….black people vote on skin color alone…I thought you hate people who make decisions based on skin color….remember?”

Ask brokeloser. He should know all about that.

I noticed you diverted your way around the premise of my post….Here, try again.

“Evidenced by the elections of your Kenyan King….black people vote on skin color alone…I thought you hate people who make decisions based on skin color….remember?”
Says easily one of the most vile, brainless racists on this site.

Ask brokeloser. He should know all about that.
huh…WTF!
You’re the most nutless poster on this site….nobody else is so sackless that they won’t answer straight questions with straight answers….nobody else hacks others posts in order to avoid refuting the total context.
Don’t worry, one day your balls will drop.

The attack on voting continues within the repub party. Young voters are overwhelmingly voting blue. That is bad for the repubs.
Obviously, the electorate is composed of a large number of functional morons. You're a good example.

Says easily one of the most vile, brainless racists on this site.
LefTard Logic:
”Anyone will the balls to acknowledge the facts and data related to the behavioral attributes of people with a certain skin color is a vile racist! Anyone who wants a closed and defended border is a vile racist! Anyone who values America’s right to sovereignty is a vile racist! Anyone who doesn’t believe Emma Lazarus wrote our forever immigration policy is a vile racist!”

We get it Leftist…

And in the future as we keep going in this direction they will vote for totalitarian edicts.
Lol. Nope. Totalitarian is for has been and losers, not energetic young Americans. MAGA is for old people.

LefTard Logic:
”Anyone will the balls to acknowledge the facts and data related to the behavioral attributes of people with a certain skin color is a vile racist! Anyone who wants a closed and defended border is a vile racist! Anyone who values America’s right to sovereignty is a vile racist! Anyone who doesn’t believe Emma Lazarus wrote our forever immigration policy is a vile racist!”

We get it Leftist…
So expand E verify and fine employers who hire illegals and quit dicking around with vanity walls.

Forum List

Back