Republican bill stops funding to states issuing DL's to illegals

What does a Drivers License have to do with immigration?

It just makes sure drivers have the proper skills and training?

Legal immigrants are provided the opportunity just like everyone else to obtain a drivers license.

The OP specifically called out illegal immigrants and drivers licenses. But you already knew that and simply chose to shift the topic to legal immigrants and driver’s licenses.

Commie Care was not sabotaged by anybody. The commies had complete control over it. They put out this BS that it didn't work because of the Republicans because even they knew it was a complete failure. Every Republican voted against it, and it still passed. So how in the world can you say that Republicans sabotaged it when they couldn't even stop it?

The problem was, even though the ACA was THEIR idea, they were the ones who threatened to filibuster it if it included a public option or a Medicare Buy in, either of which would have fixed most of the problems. The fact the Democrats were burdened with guys like Jim Webb and Joe Lieberjew (who only thinks the Zionist Entity should have health care paid for by Americans,not actual Americans), who kept these options off the table in the Senate version.

But this STILL could have been fixed in the conference, had not Ted Kennedy passed away.

Utter bull. It was never "our" idea. Just because some organization wrote about it, and some loser RINO governor instituted it in his state doesn't make it OUR idea. The Republicans knew they were going to lose on the Commie Care vote, so they tried to dilute it as much as possible. Had they not, it would have been even more destructive than it already is today.

You are severely misinformed. The only insurance companies that have to deal with Commie Care or it's requirements are those that join the system. I have several preexisting conditions. No other company has to take me except those companies that signed onto Commie Care.

Commie Care did not reduce costs to anybody except those who get a taxpayer government subsidy. They increased dramatically.

So let me get this straight. YOu are complaining because no regular insurance company would take you due to your pre-existing conditions, except the ones who are in the ACA, and you are whining about that.

Do you think anyone would take you if there was no ACA?

Well I had health insurance my entire adult life until the day Commie Care started. Yes, they did and would take me.

Years ago when I was in medical, there was a UPS strike going on. Our pharmacist was pissed off beyond belief because she found out the senior drivers at UPS were making 52K a year, and the average pharmacist doing about 60K a year. With these union jobs around in the early 80's, people stopped getting into the medical field. Why spend years of school and even more years paying the loans off if you can graduate high school, and work at UPS, FedEx, the steel mills, or an auto plant for nearly the same wages?

Again, her fat ass wouldn't want to hustle the way a UPS Driver hustles.

Like most of your stories, this really didn't sound like it stands up to scrutiny, so I did a bit of checking.

Here's what a Pharmacist makes.

https://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/chicago-pharmacist-salary-SRCH_IL.0,7_IM167_KO8,18.htm

An average of about $124K a year.

Here's what a UPS driver makes.

https://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/ups-driver-salary-SRCH_KO0,10.htm

Oh. Just $81K a year.

Comprehension problems? This took place back in the early 80's.

What does a Drivers License have to do with immigration?

It just makes sure drivers have the proper skills and training?
A "Drivers License" has nothing to do with "immigration" per say; but it has a great deal to do with illegal immigration.

Allowing illegal aliens to legally obtain Drivers Licenses not only legitimizes their crime, it diminishes its seriousness; which results in further escalating the crime.

I heard an interesting quote not long ago;
"When a crime is ignored it becomes rampant"
"When a crime is rewarded it becomes epidemic"

I'm pretty sure the US has reached the epidemic stage.
So thank God for Donald Trump!

That makes no sense.
What a state accomplishes by issuing driver's licenses to illegals is to ensure they are safer on the roads.
Nothing else.
They are not supposed to be any more legitimized because a state issued driver's license is not supposed to be used as an ID by anyone.
Lots of people do not even have driver's licenses.
How does issuing a license to someone who hasn’t taken a driver’s course make them a better driver?

Exactly. As a professional driver myself, I had to deal with idiots who did have a valid drivers license. A drivers license does not guarantee you have the ability to drive, it only means you passed the test which are two different things.

But if you do not test and issue US driver's licenses to immigrants, illegal or not, then they will drive anyway, and will use foreign licenses or none at all. And they would be better drivers if they were tested and bothered studying and practicing. We also want an address on file so they can be contacted if something comes up.

Giving them a drivers licenses is permitting them to drive on our roads. We don't want that. We don't want them driving at all. We not only want them to not drive, but not be living here in the first place. You people on the left keep making it more and more comfortable for them to be here. That's why we have an immigration problem in our country. Heed my signature.

Republicans in the House and the Senate are introducing legislation that would block federal funds from states that allow illegal immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses -- the latest move in an escalating fight over “sanctuary” laws.

The Stop Greenlighting Driver Licenses for Illegal Immigrants Act would block funds to sanctuary states -- which limit local cooperation with federal immigration authorities -- and those that give licenses to illegal immigrants. Specifically, it would halt Justice Department (DOJ) grants, in particular those awarded under the Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant, which is a top source of federal criminal justice funding for states.

The bicameral legislation comes amid a growing fight over sanctuary legislation. The Trump administration has been attempting to highlight attention to the dangers of the policy and has been shining light on cases whereby illegal immigrants have killed Americans.

“The United States of America should be a sanctuary for law-abiding Americans, not criminal aliens,” Trump said at his State of the Union address last week. Read more:

Republicans introduce bill to pull funds from states that give driver's licenses to illegal immigrants

Of course this is common sense legislation, but as we all know, Democrats lack that gift. They would rather see American business people locked up behind bars because their claim is those employers attract illegals to our country, but making them comfortable by issuing drivers licenses so they can get drunk and kill Americans is not luring them in.

With the Democrat House, it stands no chance of passing. But if there is a turnover in leadership after next election, I do hope Republicans don't let this bill remain defeated as they did with Kate's Law never to bring it up again. We'll see.
Good deal, because how many times did Obama threaten to stop federal funds to states that didn't fall to him and his buddies bullcrap ????? It's about time the republican's grew a pair, and fired back.

Thank God and aware Americans for Donald Trump. This is only one of many immigration issues he's tackled. If we can get leadership of the House back, enough Republicans to override the RINO's in the Senate, we have a shot at actually fixing this country. I won't get my hopes up, but this is the closest we've come so far in recent years.

Then I would assume you have very little experience with the VA. My father uses the VA for some things like prescriptions because it's much cheaper, but he goes to the Cleveland Clinic for anything serious. He never spent one day in a VA hospital even with as many medical problems as he's had. The VA was the primary customer for one of my employers. We lost them because the guy in charge of the VA was on the take--one of them the company I worked for. So I lost a job because of all the VA corruption.

If you work for a company where you gross 700.00 a week, that's seven dollars into your MSA every week. If you start off young, it's likely you won't touch that account for many years down the road. It would get some interest as that time went on as well. I'm not saying it would cover all of your medical needs. What I'm saying is that these providers and insurance companies lose money on all these nickel and dime transactions. It's better off paid directly to the provider to avoid all that paperwork. When insurance and providers save money, so does their client.

With government, you pay them money, and they keep it under a mattress until needed. Insurance companies invest the money you pay for your premium. The profits help offset some of the bills they have to pay. They also dedicate money towards locating fraud; something our government doesn't do. It's way more efficient than government.

When Commie Care was introduced, I was at the post office one day in a long line. The black lady in front of me said "This is ridiculous! We have all these people here, and only one postal worker behind the counter!!!" To that I said "Don't look now, but these are the same people that want to run our healthcare." Oh did she give me a dirty look.

The only reason the VA has inferior doctors is that insurance companies over pay deliberately.
If you allow a government medical service to compete with private health providers, their charges will have to cut on half, and then so will what they pay doctors. So then VA doctors will be better quality.

The VA is vastly better health care than a quarter of the population gets now, which is none at all.
The VA is not at all known for any corruption. It is nonprofit, so almost can't become corrupt.
There is nothing you can pad.

The rate you suggest of $7 a week into a medical savings account would be $350/year, or only $17,500 after 50 years. That is not enough for much of anything, if you actually need surgery. That is more like $100k for anything significant. And while many will not need anything, those that do will need almost 10 times that much. So clearly medical investment funds need to be pooled and shared.

And no, insurance companies and providers do not lose a dime on the small stuff because you are already paying them cash, as they are less than your deductible.

The idea government keeps money effectively under a mattress is totally wrong.
We have a $22 trillion national debt we finance at about 5% interest, so the excess surplus from any medical surplus would go to paying down the debt, just like the Social Security surplus does now. That saves all tax payers huge amounts of money. There is no better investment for taxes than T-Bills.

Insurance companies are the least possible investment.
By forcing you to prepay, they eliminate any possibility for negotiating quality or cost, they deliberately cause costs to be more than double, and they are the most corrupt in terms of trying to get out of paying anything if they can.
And they skim off about half of what people pay in, as the profits they charge for administration.
In contrast, it is well documented that government services, like Medicare have a far lower administrative overhead cost, which is less than 10%.

Your example of the post office having only 1 clerk proves you are wrong.
The reality is that I have never seen more than 1 clerk at FedEx or UPS either, and yet FedEx and UPS charge more than double what the US post office does for the same size package and delivery times.
Anyone criticizing a long wait in a post office does not at all get it.
Any rational person wants long lines, because that saves money and allows for lower charges.
Lower charges is all I care about.

I just made a return to Amazon. I walked into the UPS store with the item only. I was the only person there. They took the item, packaged it, and sent it back to Amazon no charge to me. I'm guessing you never went to a UPS store or FedEx, because I've never had an experience with them similar to the post office.

Government pays about 2/3 of the bill for their patients. To recoup those losses, facilities increase their prices for everybody. They are prohibited by law from charging different insurances with different prices. I worked in the field for ten years, so I know.

Without private healthcare insurance, doctors and facilities would have nowhere to recoup those losses. This is why when you see doctors and clinics close down, it's usually in lower income areas where most clients are government covered and little private insurance to recoup those government losses from. It's also why institutions are refusing to accept new government patients. They can no longer take the loss.

I'm also assuming you missed my post where I worked for a company that was paying off the VA administrator, and I lost my job when the media got word of it. It was my employers largest account. Corruption goes on at the VA all the time. You must have not been focused on the news during the DumBama administration.

Nonsense.
You are obviously not paying attention.
I never said the wait was not longer at the US post office.
I said I WANT the longer wait because the US post office then charges almost exactly half of what FedEx or UPS does.
I go to UPS and FedEx often, and they are vastly more expensive and slower then the US post office.
Waiting a few minutes is a very small price to pay for saving $20 per package.

So what if government pays only 2/3 of the bill?
Comparisons with other countries prove that provides are charging more than twice what they should, so the government is still paying more than they should.
The providers are still making huge profits from Medicare payments, they are not losing money on anything.

Your story about someone paying off a VA administrator made no sense, and showed no motive for anyone to do so.
You also were saying it was the company you worked for that was at fault, for offering some sort of bribe.
That in no way impunes the VA.
There is no incentive and little opportunity for corruption in the VA because they go through much better annual audits, and have no profit incentive. If they do less or more, they are paid the same regardless. There is no way they can pad because they are salaried instead of on commission.
It is private companies that have no one watching over them or auditing, not government.

My employer was paying the administrator cash for sending us his business. It was much more than our company, he was doing it with several.

Insurance companies pay more to cover the losses doctors and facilities have to take because of government. If government paid the full bill for their patients, our insurance rates would be much lower. It's not a big deal for a hundred dollar office visit, but when a hospital does a 500K surgery, and only gets paid 2/3 of that cost, somebody has to make up the difference, and that somebody is private insurance.

Veterans Health Administration scandal of 2014 - Wikipedia

What you say makes no sense.
Obviously the VA did not want the local administrator to send business elsewhere or to get bribes for doing so.
So the VA is NOT the source of the problem.
The problem then was profit making companies, like the one you were working for, that was charging so much extra, that they were willing to split some of the profit as a bribe to the VA admin.
Clearly it is the private companies and their greed that were totally at fault.
If all health care was done by nonprofit government agencies, then there would have been no greed, corruption, or bribes.

And you still do not get the basics.
Comparing US health care charges with charges by providers in ALL other countries, the US providers are at least charging double.
That means if they charge $500K for a surgery, then it was only worth less than $250k and that is more what would have been charged in any other country. So we are NOT talking about providers taking a loss or other countries subsidizing. We are talking about that extra $250k being a total fraud.
It is NOT private insurance that is making up the difference.
Current VA and Medicare payments are likely still higher than they should be.
But what the private health insurance companies over pay clearly should be illegal.
They are trying to illegally lock up all the medical providers, to ensure no one gets access without their insurance.

Perhaps you need to do some research and find out how much it costs our government entities in medical care fraud every single year. And don't say it's because of the private market. Government has to deal with the private market one way or another. Government is not going to make the drugs, government is not going to make the hospital beds, government is not going to manufacture blood test strips, oxygen machines, and Cat Scanners. The private market does that.

What you fail to understand is that if government took over all medical personnel, nobody would be able to sue them for damages because you can't sue the government. The trial lawyers who contribute generously to the Democrat party would never allow that.

Wow, you buy into all the right wing lies.

First, malpractice is only a SMALL slice of medical costs. In fact, total costs of malpractice expenses, including both insurance and "preventive medicine" (I.E. taking the extra step so you don't cut off the wrong fucking leg) is all of 55 Billion a year out of a 3 Trillion Health Care industry, or about 2.4%. Taking away people's right to seek redress against medical incompetence (96,000 Americans a year die from medical mistakes, you think they are all faking it?)

Britian also has universal health care.. I'm sure you don't want to go there.

The True Cost Of Medical Malpractice - It May Surprise You

And in your article, they state it was written by people at Harvard, a very left wing institute who I'm sure is behind socialized medical care.

Defensive medicine is a very large contributor to the rise of healthcare costs in the United States. DefensiveMedicine.org cites surveys that estimate defensive medicine adds costs of up to $850 billion annually in the United States. It may contribute as much as 34% of the annual healthcare costs in the United States.

Defensive Medicine and How It Affects Healthcare Costs

• Medical malpractice insurance varies greatly based on location and specialty. Insurance premiums for obstetricians/gynecologists in New York were as high as $215,000 in 2017 while in California they were just under $50,000.
  • Male physicians are also more likely to be sued than female doctors. About 40 percent of male doctors have been sued during their careers while almost 23 percent of female doctors have been sued. Just over 20 percent of male doctors had more than one suit filed against them while just under 10 percent of female doctors were sued more than once.
Coverage can also affect medical malpractice insurance premiums. Doctors who want more coverage for multiple practices will pay more, as will physicians who need coverage across state lines. The malpractice insurance cost by specialty will also vary. Some specialties, such as orthopedic surgeries, are considered higher risk for insurance carriers, and premiums will reflect this.

How Much Does Medical Malpractice Insurance Cost?

Again, quality for SOME people, not everyone, and that's the problem. I've got mine fuck you might work for your house or car, but it shouldn't work for our health care.

The only way to reduce the waste of medical malpractice costs, is to have more government oversight to prevent malpractice.
The cause of high medical malpractice insurance is a history of poor performance by doctors.
Obviously doctors in private practice will always be guilty of making mistakes.
However, if you have them working for agencies like the VA, that is greatly reduced because they work more in teams.

How would government prevent malpractice? Can you explain that to me?

If you were a carpenter, and worked on government homes making 15 bucks an hour while private companies paid their carpenters 25 bucks an hour, why would you stay unless nobody in the private market wanted to hire you? The only reason you'd stay is because you don't meet the standards of the private market. It's the same thing with medical care.

A good physician is not going to work for half of the money they could otherwise make working somewhere else. They are inferior to private healthcare facilities otherwise they would choose to work there. A team of bad doctors is no different than one bad doctor. The "team" at the VA that wanted to change my fathers prescriptions would have killed him. Thank God my father still had his senses to get a second opinion at the Clinic, otherwise he would not be here with us today.

That is easy.
When you have a profit motive, it is like having medical practitioners working on commission.
The more work they do and the faster they do it, the more they make.
That is bound to cause more accidents and mistakes.
Which a government health care program, there is no profit motive or incentive, so then doctors are not tempted by greed to take on too much or do it too quickly.
They are salaried instead, and therefore can work more safely and there is a larger staff to oversee their work, so that they do not make as many mistakes.
The government also then can self insure, so there are no payments to an insurance company that skims profits, from malpractice insurance.

Most medical practitioners do NOT like private for profit practice.
They are forced to meet quotas that reduce their quality of care.
The quality of private for profit practice is much lower than you claim, and the corporations that own the hospitals are extremely corrupt and greedy.

The only reason more do not go to the VA instead is that the VA just is not hiring.
They do not need more doctors.
Most doctors are NOT motivated by money.
They just have no choice because the big medical corporations now own all the hospitals and insurance companies. So there is no alternative. It is a monopoly.

As for your example with the VA, you have no proof of what the private practitioner claimed.
What the VA wanted to prescribe may have even been better.
You have no way of knowing.

But if there were private insurance companies, all health care providers would be getting paid about half as much, so then there would be no difference between all medical pay, including private vs VA.
So then the skill levels would be equal.

You might like that little make believe world, but it's not reality. There is nothing government is in charge of that's a long term success. Can you name me one government entity that government is in charge of that doesn't have a world of problems?

If we allowed them to takeover our healthcare, we are slaves to them. They can tell us how much we can weigh, what we are not allowed to eat, what we can smoke if we can smoke, how much we have to exercise etc, etc. If you don't think that would ever happen, guess again.

Fat in Japan? You're breaking the law.

Obese patients and smokers banned from routine surgery in 'most severe ever' rationing in the NHS

In Britain you have the option to buttress UH with a private plan and many there are very unhappy with the UH system. They are also much smaller than the US in terms of population and they don’t have the law that if you’re born there to illegals you automatically become a citizen. I am sure you don’t want to go there. And malpractice insurance is sky high and impacts many MDs. In Britain it costs a lot less to become a doctor as well. I am Sure you don’t want to discuss that either.

I'm all for making it cheaper to become a doctor. We should provide scholarships to promising medical students.

Only 11% of Britons have supplemental health insurance.

England : International Health Care System Profiles

British people are happier with their health care system than we are with ours.

20030325_1.gif
They do? N.H.S. Overwhelmed in Britain, Leaving Patients to Wait

I
f we change the 14th Amendment, improve our immigration laws and deport the majority of the illegals here, give doctors a 10% tax rate for their first 30 years of practice I would support UH. Otherwise it would never work here due to costs and likely doctor shortages.

Immigrants have an almost negligable effect on our medical costs, and it is easy to have many more doctors if we just lower tuition costs.
I presume you have taken all the hard science courses require of a medical doctor.

Those questions are in the fields of sociology and economic, not medicine.
Immigrants pay into taxes and medical costs, while taking out less than citizens do.
Illegal immigrants simply do not and can not get any medical access except the ER, which they still have to pay for.
Clearly the main obstacle to more doctors is how much it costs to become a doctor.
They lower wages which causes Americans to need social welfare.

Did I? Link it! I never Said that you liar! Link it now. You fat idiot.

Look at what I wrote again.
No where do I say that you said anything at all.
A lot of people are critical of ACA because they lost their old doctors, and the main point I was making is that they are wrong to blame ACA.
ACA had nothing to do with it.
It was not ACA that prevented people from keeping their old doctors, it was their insurance companies deliberately trying to harm people in retaliation for ACA.

So why would insurance companies, who got in on this deal with Commie Care, want to sabotage their very own advantage?

I signed up for Commie Care when my employer (like so many others) dropped that benefit for their employees. My provider is the Cleveland Clinic. Commie Care only offered one company that would allow me to continue that care I've had for my entire life; one plan.

The deal was, they wanted slightly less than one third of my net pay. The plan had a 7K deductible, a 7K out of pocket, a $50.00 doctor copay, no dental and no prescription coverage. Basically yes, I could keep my doctor and facility, but I wouldn't have enough to live on when you include the cost of my medication they didn't cover.

So it's a lie that Commie Care was going to let you keep your doctors and facility at a reasonable cost. One third of net pay every month is not reasonable, especially when you have to get run over by a bus to use the damn policy.

That is silly.
Before ACA, the average cost of health care insurance was about $1200/month for a family, the deductible was $10k, $10k out of pocket, and $100 copay. Almost no insurance ever covered dental or prescriptions.
So clearly ACA cut costs almost in half.
Which is why insurance companies do not like ACA.
They also dislike that they have to take pre-existing conditions.

ACA had nothing at all to do with the changes private insurance companies decided on their own to impose.
Insurance never covered prescriptions?!
Are you high or just stupid?

That is right.
Before ACA prescriptions were not covered by insurance.
That is why so many went to Canada to get prescriptions.
You could get prescription insurance, but it was prohibitively expensive.
ACA changed that.
Without my being sarcastic, you must be a very low wage earner to never have had a plan that includes prescription coverage.

I just made a return to Amazon. I walked into the UPS store with the item only. I was the only person there. They took the item, packaged it, and sent it back to Amazon no charge to me. I'm guessing you never went to a UPS store or FedEx, because I've never had an experience with them similar to the post office.

Government pays about 2/3 of the bill for their patients. To recoup those losses, facilities increase their prices for everybody. They are prohibited by law from charging different insurances with different prices. I worked in the field for ten years, so I know.

Without private healthcare insurance, doctors and facilities would have nowhere to recoup those losses. This is why when you see doctors and clinics close down, it's usually in lower income areas where most clients are government covered and little private insurance to recoup those government losses from. It's also why institutions are refusing to accept new government patients. They can no longer take the loss.

I'm also assuming you missed my post where I worked for a company that was paying off the VA administrator, and I lost my job when the media got word of it. It was my employers largest account. Corruption goes on at the VA all the time. You must have not been focused on the news during the DumBama administration.

You keep rehashing the ACA concept. As long as we keep that going, nothing gets done and it just gets worse. Deal in fixes not problems. We both agree the whole system (?) is broken both with the ACA and non ACA. And you are right, in the low income areas, the clinics get hurt and hurt bad due to lack of funding. The question should really be, how do we get them funded properly. We have a clinic here. It must be doing well because it's been around for years. It charges according to your annual income. And yes, it does get funding from the State and Federals as well. It's done so well, it expanded not too long ago to include a Dental Clinic. But I can't afford to go to their Dental Clinic because of my insurance, their bill would be 4 times what I get from an authorized Delta Dental office who doesn't care what my annual income is. Most of the people going there are on some form of Medicaid which I am not eligible. They bill the State.

I bring up the clinics because preventive medical is far cheaper than waiting until the condition gets life threatening and then going to an Emergency Room. And who pays for those people doing that? We do through the Hospitals increase in rates that we have to pay. And you can count you Insurance as your money so you are still paying for them to misuse the ER like that.

Why Obamacare didn’t lower visits to emergency rooms

That is easy.
Because health care providers are still wanting to over charge, so are unwilling to take low paying new customers.
Insurance companies still maintain a monopoly by deliberately over paying.
So it is still hard to get access when providers lock out those who would pay less through ACA.
But you just posted that most provided are not motivated by money.

Did you have too much to drink tonight?

You are confusing doctors with health care providers.
The health care providers are the corporations that hire the doctors, not the doctors themselves.
Doctors do not do billing.
There are 2 provider categories...
Billing and Trearment.
Both spent a fortune in time and money to become doctors and they want to be compensated.

Republicans in the House and the Senate are introducing legislation that would block federal funds from states that allow illegal immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses -- the latest move in an escalating fight over “sanctuary” laws.

The Stop Greenlighting Driver Licenses for Illegal Immigrants Act would block funds to sanctuary states -- which limit local cooperation with federal immigration authorities -- and those that give licenses to illegal immigrants. Specifically, it would halt Justice Department (DOJ) grants, in particular those awarded under the Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant, which is a top source of federal criminal justice funding for states.

The bicameral legislation comes amid a growing fight over sanctuary legislation. The Trump administration has been attempting to highlight attention to the dangers of the policy and has been shining light on cases whereby illegal immigrants have killed Americans.

“The United States of America should be a sanctuary for law-abiding Americans, not criminal aliens,” Trump said at his State of the Union address last week. Read more:

Republicans introduce bill to pull funds from states that give driver's licenses to illegal immigrants

Of course this is common sense legislation, but as we all know, Democrats lack that gift. They would rather see American business people locked up behind bars because their claim is those employers attract illegals to our country, but making them comfortable by issuing drivers licenses so they can get drunk and kill Americans is not luring them in.

With the Democrat House, it stands no chance of passing. But if there is a turnover in leadership after next election, I do hope Republicans don't let this bill remain defeated as they did with Kate's Law never to bring it up again. We'll see.
Good deal, because how many times did Obama threaten to stop federal funds to states that didn't fall to him and his buddies bullcrap ????? It's about time the republican's grew a pair, and fired back.

And do something that will get thrown out by almost every court in the Nation? If you haven't noticed, even the Conservative Judges are starting to balk at a lot of the Party of the Rump crap. And that is exactly what you are proposing, more The Party of the Rump.
Conservatives aka Portfolio Republicans, hate Trump and love slaves.

Years ago when I was in medical, there was a UPS strike going on. Our pharmacist was pissed off beyond belief because she found out the senior drivers at UPS were making 52K a year, and the average pharmacist doing about 60K a year. With these union jobs around in the early 80's, people stopped getting into the medical field. Why spend years of school and even more years paying the loans off if you can graduate high school, and work at UPS, FedEx, the steel mills, or an auto plant for nearly the same wages?

Again, her fat ass wouldn't want to hustle the way a UPS Driver hustles.

Like most of your stories, this really didn't sound like it stands up to scrutiny, so I did a bit of checking.

Here's what a Pharmacist makes.

https://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/chicago-pharmacist-salary-SRCH_IL.0,7_IM167_KO8,18.htm

An average of about $124K a year.

Here's what a UPS driver makes.

https://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/ups-driver-salary-SRCH_KO0,10.htm

Oh. Just $81K a year.
You are going to compare their educations?

Utter bull. It was never "our" idea. Just because some organization wrote about it, and some loser RINO governor instituted it in his state doesn't make it OUR idea. The Republicans knew they were going to lose on the Commie Care vote, so they tried to dilute it as much as possible. Had they not, it would have been even more destructive than it already is today.

It makes it your idea if that's what you advocated for 20 years, and you were only against it when the Black Guy did it.

ou might like that little make believe world, but it's not reality. There is nothing government is in charge of that's a long term success. Can you name me one government entity that government is in charge of that doesn't have a world of problems?

If we allowed them to takeover our healthcare, we are slaves to them. They can tell us how much we can weigh, what we are not allowed to eat, what we can smoke if we can smoke, how much we have to exercise etc, etc. If you don't think that would ever happen, guess again.

Fat in Japan? You're breaking the law.

Yeah, you're going into hysterics, aren't you? Yes, the horrible punishment you have to undergo if you are too flabby. They GASP make you get counselling. It also states that there are a lot of cultural things (that Japanese women are under a lot of social pressure to stay thin).

As for the other one... Yes, there's no point doing knee surgery on someone who is massively overweight. Most insurance companies don't do it, either. I have a morbidly obese associate who is going through a dance with his insurance company about his knee right now.

All you Republicans keep going on about states' rights. Well the issuance of drivers licenses is a state issue, and the feds can't say dick about it.

Trump tried this before, the cities and states sued, and the Administration lost every case.
Yep, but they can withhold funds.

You moron. If you instituted UH there would be fewer people wanting to be doctors as you would limit their income. You may be the stupidest person on this board. Thank goodness you're old and didn't reproduce. The world is better without people like you in it. Asshole.

We realize that's why JEWS want to become doctors, but most people become doctors because they want to help the sick. So we get the greedy assholes out and replace them with people who just want to do good works.

This wasn't complicated at all.

Now be quiet, the grownups are talking.
Yeah they want to help the sick alright, but not for nothing when it doesn't have to be that way. We have or had safety nets set up for the poor forever now, and it's just when the demoncrats wanted to use the healthcare issue as a way to gain political power, did it all go straight bananas afterwards. It could be that the long term strategy to defeat the Republicans over the years, was to break the system, and then to roll up like cratzy heroes to save the day. Hmmmmm.

Follow the money, and the political motivations over the years to get the real truth people. Don't fall for anything these cratzies say. Don't do it. It's all smoke and mirrors playing upon the generations in hopes their memories are to short to get to deep into it all.

Once the commies get total control over our healthcare and energy, they will have total control over all Americans. In our system of governance and the Constitution, they can't just take over these things. They need for the people to beg them to take these liberties from us. So how can we do that they ask?

First, destroy healthcare so people have no choice but to surrender it. Make it so expensive that many won't be able to reasonably afford it. Create a myth called climate change. Tell people they only have 12 more years of survival if something isn't done immediately. Make them beg us to save their lives. By the time they come to the realization that God is in charge of the climate and not man, it will be too late. We will already have total control of them.

It's all happening as we live and breathe, it's just that many are too blind to understand it's happening.
Providing healthcare for all does not destroy it

You moron. If you instituted UH there would be fewer people wanting to be doctors as you would limit their income. You may be the stupidest person on this board. Thank goodness you're old and didn't reproduce. The world is better without people like you in it. Asshole.

We realize that's why JEWS want to become doctors, but most people become doctors because they want to help the sick. So we get the greedy assholes out and replace them with people who just want to do good works.

Yeah they want to help the sick alright, but not for nothing when it doesn't have to be that way. We have or had safety nets set up for the poor forever now, and it's just when the demoncrats wanted to use the healthcare issue as a way to gain political power, did it all go straight bananas afterwards. It could be that the long term strategy to defeat the Republicans over the years, was to break the system, and then to roll up like cratzy heroes to save the day. Hmmmmm.

Follow the money, and the political motivations over the years to get the real truth people. Don't fall for anything these cratzies say. Don't do it. It's all smoke and mirrors playing upon the generations in hopes their memories are to short to get to deep into it all.

I would have agreed totally with you except you single out just the Dems. Newsflash: It's all of them in power. They all get a cut of the action.
You’re an idiot

Once the commies get total control over our healthcare and energy, they will have total control over all Americans. In our system of governance and the Constitution, they can't just take over these things. They need for the people to beg them to take these liberties from us. So how can we do that they ask?

First, destroy healthcare so people have no choice but to surrender it. Make it so expensive that many won't be able to reasonably afford it. Create a myth called climate change. Tell people they only have 12 more years of survival if something isn't done immediately. Make them beg us to save their lives. By the time they come to the realization that God is in charge of the climate and not man, it will be too late. We will already have total control of them.

It's all happening as we live and breathe, it's just that many are too blind to understand it's happening.
I wonder if you ever say anything useful. We know it hasnt happened yet on these message boards, but i mean in real life.

Except no other country does that with the same citizenship rules sans Canada, who doesn’t pay for a military and has inexpensive schools and doesn’t have the same issues at the Border as we do.

Forum List

Back