Republican Convention - great for business

Meanwhile, Queerty noted that Craigslist is full of ads from men actively advertising that they are Republicans.

One ad reads “Married guy seeks another married guy at the RNC”, while one reads: “RNC anonymous ass up bottm”.

These hypocrites are married men.Should they be guiding the affairs of the nation ?

Meanwhile, Queerty noted that Craigslist is full of ads from men actively advertising that they are Republicans.

One ad reads “Married guy seeks another married guy at the RNC”, while one reads: “RNC anonymous ass up bottm”.

These hypocrites are married men.Should they be guiding the affairs of the nation ?
And therefore you believed it. It doesn't even say they are Republicans even if it was true but why do you hate Republican homosexuals?

Any hoedown is gonna be great for business --

- pimping

- whoring

- dope dealing

- gambling

etc.

And therefore you believed it. It doesn't even say they are Republicans even if it was true but why do you hate Republican homosexuals?
What makes you think I "hate" them ?
I dont give a shit who they sleep with.
DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO - that is the issue.

What makes you think I "hate" them ?
I dont give a shit who they sleep with.
DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO - that is the issue.
When did they tell you who you could fuck?

It's not republican homosexuals that are the problem. It's republican hypocrites that are the problem.

It's not republican homosexuals that are the problem. It's republican hypocrites that are the problem.
How so? You seem to enjoy sniffing around people's personal business while telling us you can't stand people that care about personal business.

Right, because Craig's List ads are always so truthful.

They were created by idiot trolls like yourself.

Wow.
You guys are so partisan its untrue.

Are you really shocked that politicians are hypocrites ?

Is it not just a little bit off that they stand on an anti LGBT platform but then pay for some gay action ?

Forum List

Back